It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoying Aliens presence last night .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by VoidHawk

I did say Nebulous . because its happens in dream form , so Im more curious as to how many others relate to this story I have posted here . And who believes this . ..I dont really care who believes , that was just added on . Personally I think they are dimensional beings

Point taken, although you could film yourself?

I'm not all that happy with all this Dimensional Beings stuff, its an easy cop out for not providing proof..

There is no one who could provide proof, its not allowed from above. There is no technology here on earth that is not considered prenatal anthill.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
they might be aliens or who knows what. People who get labeled schizophrenic have this problem as well and relate it to voices doing it as some kind of government operation. YOu cant get rid of the F-ers monitoring you unless you find out the locations on your body they sen signals out from and block or remove them surgicaly, but they'll just get you again sometime most likely. What you need to do is find out how to jumble your neurons and push your fields around so they cant get you. This may cause them to say something down the road, but also you need to psychicly disconnect them, then they can only talk quietly to you. You can also take away their language memory so they cant use anything on you. Basicly confuse the enemy.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing? Those pesky aliens are smart enough to travel light years to visit us, can hide in our dreams, abduct us without us knowing, use space age tech that we have never even heard of...and yet...they keep forgetting to turn their lights off their spaceships when they fly around, so everyone can see them!

Those silly aliens!

In case you guys hadn't grasped it, that's sarcasm. Until someone can provide me with a good explanation as to why aliens that clearly do not want their presence known widely keep the lights on on the outside of their ships, i will not even take the first step into believing aliens are amongst us. Use your brains and common sense people.

Also....most of you don't seem to know the meaning of "proof". Some people talking about it and two blatantly fake photos in no way shape or form constitutes proof.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Not really proof ... but it makes sense:

Think about it like the government. They do things and make it painfully obvious that they engineered those things ... just so they can turn around and call the ATS crowd completely bat-# crazy for calling them out. Same concept. If you were a highly advanced race of ET, wouldn't you fly around in plain sight if you knew that few, if any, of the people that see you would actually believe it without some stupid explanation about weather balloons or something?

Furthermore, they could conduct abductions, knowing full well that anyone who said they were abducted would be dismissed as completely insane ... and possibly institutionalized.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by scolai

Not really proof ... but it makes sense:

Think about it like the government. They do things and make it painfully obvious that they engineered those things ... just so they can turn around and call the ATS crowd completely bat-# crazy for calling them out. Same concept. If you were a highly advanced race of ET, wouldn't you fly around in plain sight if you knew that few, if any, of the people that see you would actually believe it without some stupid explanation about weather balloons or something?

Furthermore, they could conduct abductions, knowing full well that anyone who said they were abducted would be dismissed as completely insane ... and possibly institutionalized.

That makes no sense. whatsoever. if they are that smart, and they must be to have come here in spaceships, then they are smart enough to stay hidden. No sane entity would deliberately leave the lights on their craft so that a few people (how can they control who would see them??) will see them and be called crazy

That's an absurd explanation mate. Come on

And im DYING to hear what you think our governments have engineered so they call call ATS people crazy...And im sorry to tell you this mate, but no one gives a damn about you guys. You are the loonies in the corner and if you think they are doing things with you guys in mind....then....wow

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I had an interest in UFOs and aliens . Tis true that thinking about them or hearing stuff about them seems to attract them

.....or make you dream about them?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I didn't mean the ATS crowd literally; but rather conspiracy theorists as a whole. Here's a short list:

-Area 51
-9/11
-The Roswell Incident
-Pearl Harbour
-The JFK assassination
...and many others.

This list is comprised only of conspiracy theories that have sufficient evidence to suggest that some sort of cover-up was conducted.

Now, back to the topic at hand, mate:

I'm not going to argue arbitrary evidence with you. If you want to prove/disprove any of this, lurk moar. Spend the countless hours of research that most of us have spent looking through the testimonies of the disclosure project, the MUFON files, Charles Hall, David Adair, Coast2CoastAM and even "The Prophet Yahweh", who seems to be able to call forth UFOs on command.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by scolai

I'm not going to argue arbitrary evidence with you. If you want to prove/disprove any of this, lurk moar. Spend the countless hours of research that most of us have spent looking through the testimonies of the disclosure project, the MUFON files, Charles Hall, David Adair, Coast2CoastAM and even "The Prophet Yahweh", who seems to be able to call forth UFOs on command.

NONE of these are reliable, and some (The prophet Yahweh") are just stupid. Sorry to burst your little bubble here matey, but pieces together little bits of evidence from similarly crazy conspiracy websites amounts to nothing.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I've had some strange happenings in my life too,intermittently from childhood:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I assume you to be legitimate. Yes I can relate as can my wife, but she won't talk about it, even to myself as she strives to be a complete brain dead norm. However when things happen over the years it is she as much as myself that remembers and her in the past with the terminated pregnancies which were impossible to start with. I recorded these events and the night of the little doctors really upset her when the last pregnancy ended, which was the same night as her sister's termination whom had been without a man for two years. Her sister woke up early and saw this device leaving her bedroom and chased it with a broom, fearing it would be a danger to her daughter.

In the last year, I was taken in what I thought was a dimensional level, or astral but had burns on my arm. She recently had them do something painful to her mouth area and had a similar burn like mark after on her nose which faded right on schedule as I predicted.

I still feel that a lot is dimensional as a few years ago we both were talking and noticed a loss of time after going to bed, and she told me, she broke free because they were taking her alone instead of us as a team that night, yet I am sure we never left the bed. But then in her confusion, she let go and told me of her childhood and all the visits and how the little ones whom she loved worked for or with the tall ones. As a child, they were near the girls when they played in the woods but would never allow the girls to touch them.

Unless others are involved, you will not understand, it is no big deal. So you go out or are adjusted now and then, feel like crap perhaps, but life goes on. Whet is funny is, we don't talk to others of it, as Norms do not understand anyhow, yet we roll our eyes at those other whom profess to "know". In our case, we have had an orb effect us and the next night a tall pale female beside my bed doing something internally which was uncomfortable which woke me. Now for the macho out there, all she had to do was give a calm down thought and I closed my eyes and never remembered another thing until morning, somewhat like getting a shot before a scope.

Another thing is you roll with the punches, laugh and carry on. A few weeks ago, we crossed a major highway on our way home, one that you know well. Driving along I expected to see all the businesses which were there and then had a moment of confusion as we were talking. Instead of lights and businesses, I was driving in darkness and surrounded by cow pastures. Confused, we pulled off and turned on two GPS's and found we were heading east of the major highway and not west. In fact we were now 20 miles east and had not been driving long enough to have reached that point even had we wished to do so. These thing happen, only we almost ran out of gas getting back to the city, you would think they would be a little more attentive to such details. There was no time loss here as we know it, confusing huh?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I believe the "aliens" vibrate at a different frequency than we do. I had an experience one night that may be construed as an alien encounter.

I went to sleep that night with a self hypnosis mp3 playing. The tape had "theta" sounds - just weird sounds that are supposed to relax your mind anyway I awoke to see the outlines of 3 beings moving toward the bed. (I fell asleep with the light on so I could see the outlines of their forms to be purpleish but completely see through) I was fighting falling back to sleep and I said "the Lord's prayer" just in case they were demons. I abruptly fell asleep anyway, and awoke again to see the outline of a form on top of me. I also was experiencing sleep paralysis at this time.

I fell back to sleep again and did not wake till morning. I don't know if this was a hallucination produced by the hypnosis mp3 I was listening to, or if I had an actual encounter and the "theta" sounds raised my vibration to a level where I could see these things I wasn't meant to see.

Either way a camera would not have captured it...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Thankyou for sharing your experiences .I agree it seems like adjustments , but are they for the better . My daughter tells me to leave a note by the bed to telll them what I need help with in my body .
She is more intune with them according to her Dreams that are really intense as far as being shown stuff , like when the tall nordics appeared in the dream .
Shes was looking over our fence seeing this funny little alien pet playing in the neighbours yard . Who , in a dream when you are 26 years old ., sees alien pets . She notices clean looking flood waters all around the house that are receding . So future vision given by them .
Anyway ..then the male and female tall nordic start talking to her in a nice way and ask to come inside . Sounds like those black eyed kids scenario , without the evil energy .She declines knowing instinctively that nothing can happen if she doesn't invite them in . but hey maybe it would have been a lovely encounter with a nice chat if she had been friendly in that dream state .Cups of tea and muffins .
I personally dont get these future dreams at all or see aliens in dreams as Im so not open to connecting with that other dimension or whatever it is . Not very adventurous of me . And I have only seen balls of light playing high up in the night sky once . It was during a joyous kirtan and gathering and the *stars * were out dancing that night , all over the place . No I dont take drugs at all . It was actually daughter number 1 who spotted them and showed me ..
If anything really freaky happened to me, like car going in one direction , then ending up in dark paddock going in opposite direction in another location , I would not be at all comfortable with that , but I see what you mean , by just adapting and rolling with it .
Daughter No 2 who I am refering to here has had the burn marks on her belly and the dream of the laser like beam that hit that spot .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JasmineG
I believe the "aliens" vibrate at a different frequency than we do. I had an experience one night that may be construed as an alien encounter.

I went to sleep that night with a self hypnosis mp3 playing. The tape had "theta" sounds - just weird sounds that are supposed to relax your mind anyway I awoke to see the outlines of 3 beings moving toward the bed. (I fell asleep with the light on so I could see the outlines of their forms to be purpleish but completely see through) I was fighting falling back to sleep and I said "the Lord's prayer" just in case they were demons. I abruptly fell asleep anyway, and awoke again to see the outline of a form on top of me. I also was experiencing sleep paralysis at this time.

I fell back to sleep again and did not wake till morning. I don't know if this was a hallucination produced by the hypnosis mp3 I was listening to, or if I had an actual encounter and the "theta" sounds raised my vibration to a level where I could see these things I wasn't meant to see.

Either way a camera would not have captured it...

Wow ! Jasmin ..what you describe here is what I have experienced without the Theta tape playing . The struggle to stay awake as you know they are just there and waiting for you to fall asleep and sometimes see a dark shadow , in your case an outline .
Thats when they are really pesky as you are fighting that overwhelming sense to sleep . I have just gotten up at times if I haven't succumbed . Just said , bugger you guys, go get someone else .Chanted prayers of protection intensely to try and scare them off . Thats all one can do . My health store friend says she uses crystals to keep a barrier of protection around her house . Funnily enough we live in a valley that has a mountain that sticks up in the middle and has a crystal core .
Shouldn't that keep them away . It proberly acts as a beacon , more likely as the area is pretty active with sightings .

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I woke up in the early hours at my friends place (which i have recalled seeing bright small orbs in the lounge and hallway at other time intervals) to find myself in a serious state-of-confusion and needle marks all along my right arm, my back, one on my left ankle, and one either side, parallel to the other from right to left of my abdomen.

Very, very itchy. First thought from my work colleagues is that it could be Nat bites, however i was wearing long trousers, a shirt, a jumper and it was hot and sunny outside. I was working outside in the back garden when I noticed a round, circular deep mark on the inside of my right forearm.

Then many hours later the back of my head got very itchy. The next day at work my co-workers reported to me that the right side of my head was swollen behind my right ear. As I went to touch it, I had two small lumps. Well this was Sunday just gone. It is now Thursday 30th May 2013 and the small red lumps on my right arm are in the exact location where I had broken the bones over 14 years ago.

I was experiencing pain inside my lower body many weeks ago and now I feel fine.

I had pain in my left ankle from an injury at work, yet I feel fine.

My right arm was in pain from an over injury and surprisingly I have recuperated that strength back. On my right forearm, near the elbow, I have three distinctive scab spots in the shape of a small triangle. That cannot be a Nat bite. I have shown this to other people, but so many people have so many opinions of what it could be.

I remember in the early hours of Monday morning I was watching the movie called The Six Day starring Arnold Schwarzenegger about cloning Human Beings using a genetic build-up of DNA. Shortly after I was feeling relatively sleepy and had pain in my stomach. I remember my friend fell asleep first, then shortly after him, his mother fell asleep then I started to feel sleepy. But I sensed something in the room next door to the lounge.

I walked next door to investigate the strange banging sounds, and although I was standing in complete blackness of the hallway, I felt like something was there. So I walked back into the lounge and then I heard it again, and then found it to be the boiler.

So, I went back into the lounge but before I got the chance to sit down, this time it wasn't the boiler but a very loud bang!

So this time I decided to ignore the sound and sat back down in the armchair to continue watching the film.

However, at this point I started to feel discomfort in my stomach and was ever so fidgety. I eventually fell asleep and I was only under for what felt like 10 minutes, but when I checked the time, I was missing two and a half hours. I couldn't remember a thing. I was confused because the movie I was watching was on a PS3 console on Netflix. And at this stage after I awoke I happened to find the PS3 console turned off. I now had the television on maximum volume watching a program most likely called Rude Tube about some crazy ginger haired man talking about being "cloned" and screaming about his soul.

I couldn't make sense of any of it. So I tried ever so hard to focus on something, anything, and then looked for a remote to turn down the volume, however it was missing. The television had so many buttons on it, I tried to not wake the others by trying to locate an "off" button for the television monitor screen.

At this stage, I grabbed my car keys after successfully turning the television off. I felt a presence around me and quickly left the house. I felt 'out-of-this-world' for the following 48 hours onwards. And almost all week I have been researching similar cases of this strange phenomena that I have endured.
edit on 30-5-2013 by DClairvoyant because: There not heat lumps for the record. I've had them checked out.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've seen the same orbs that Stan Romanek has witnessed and experienced.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

It's all down to experience some are consciously aware than others. I used to be a skeptic about almost everything. I would question so deeply and look analytically to deep into information, always seeking an answer. although that is correct to question everything we don't fully understand. when I put myself in a situation i couldn't find the words to use to describe what i witnessed. I just drew on paper what i saw and to this day shocks a lot of people.

I think logically, pictures describe situations better than words.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I know what you are getting at. However, I too have been researching infra-red cameras and even some night vision camera to monitor the skies up to 3km away. The price is huge to have that sort of equipment. I have spoke with a few co-workers what type of cameras to use to get a good quality HD picture and video recording equipment. I'm not going to pay £££'s for just the lenses. So I will be looking at ways to hire the equipment out to then have something evident to send away to be studied by professionals in that field of study.

But bearing in mind, would you want to watch a video in your own home of an intruder making entry as your deep asleep?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
Isn't it amazing? Those pesky aliens are smart enough to travel light years to visit us, can hide in our dreams, abduct us without us knowing, use space age tech that we have never even heard of...and yet...they keep forgetting to turn their lights off their spaceships when they fly around, so everyone can see them!

Those silly aliens!

In case you guys hadn't grasped it, that's sarcasm. Until someone can provide me with a good explanation as to why aliens that clearly do not want their presence known widely keep the lights on on the outside of their ships, i will not even take the first step into believing aliens are amongst us. Use your brains and common sense people.

Also....most of you don't seem to know the meaning of "proof". Some people talking about it and two blatantly fake photos in no way shape or form constitutes proof.

UFO lights shut down an airport in China or forces jumbo jets to make a 360 turn, and still followed. They sometimes show up on radar but can disappear as fast as they appear. Perhaps they assume we would be rational enough to know there are probably more advanced races in the universe? Why must an advanced craft be invisible? They aren't scared of getting hurt by us the same way we look at animals in a zoo, we don't have to hide.

abcnews.go.com...

Here's the news report on the UFO in China

en.wikipedia.org...

Flight 1628, (360 turn after being followed by UFO)
edit on 30-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Oh man!! That is SO annoying! I hate it when the aliens do that stuff.

I suggest you get a Thought Screen Helmet and some alien repellent like Stay Away Gray right away!!!

+
=

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

But bearing in mind, would you want to watch a video in your own home of an intruder making entry as your deep asleep?

I agree, that would be horrifying

However, if I thought I was being visited regularly, not knowing would be worse. If I did catch them on camera at least I might find a way to catch them at it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join