It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoying Aliens presence last night .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi ,
I dont often post alien stuff as its so nebulous , but common , that no one takes it seriously anymore .
In our life aliens are something that have always been in the background . Always present in dreams in a very clear way .
Marks and bruises left on bodies that I cant explain but always in the same place around the thighs .
Scoop marks that run in straight lines down a leg . . Dreams that show spacecraft and the feeling of being pulled into them and having to resist that pull in the strongest way possible.
Its not just me , it is my daughter too. Shes used to be scared of them as a child , but now just casually tells me when they were around that night .
So last night I hear this gravel crunching on the road outside my house while at the same time something rushes past the actual house touching it . That startled me awake as the energy of that touch scared me as its just so different , so dark or empty ...its hard to put our words on the feeling that these aliens presences give off.
So here I am sitting here in the sun this morning and daughter casually tells me that they the aliens were here last night and had totally jumbled her dreams so she cant put stuff together that she saw in the so called dream but it is just there behind the firewall so to speak that must stop the memories coming out .
What she does remember is seeing their craft that she describes as black rectangular in shape . She says they were just pods sent out from the main ship . They were invisible to the eye , but she able to see the different crafts now .
Even I an seeing crafts in dreams now .
She described them as having mechanical parts attached but didn't relate to the term cyborgs as they are part human .

They are annoying because you know they are their one minute and the next waking minute you have zonked right out again .
Our cats always get agitated when the aliens come . they get unsettled and want to go outside to meet them and then some time later they are pitifully meowing at the door to let them in , runing past at full speed as soon as you open the door for them , running to hide in bed .
Sometimes we can see a certain freindly alien that shes named James or says that was the name that came into her mind . Hes like a small reptilian lad .
So who relates to this and who believes me ???

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You'll see from my sigi I'm not a denier, but when people say they are visited often I cant help but wonder why you dont set up some camera's?
If I were visited more than once I'd have EVERY room and the space above my home monitored by camera's, feed them into a pc and you've got your proof.
Why havent you done this?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I did say Nebulous . because its happens in dream form , so Im more curious as to how many others relate to this story I have posted here . And who believes this . ..I dont really care who believes , that was just added on . Personally I think they are dimensional beings

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
You'll see from my sigi I'm not a denier, but when people say they are visited often I cant help but wonder why you dont set up some camera's?
If I were visited more than once I'd have EVERY room and the space above my home monitored by camera's, feed them into a pc and you've got your proof.
Why havent you done this?

It would actually be really cool to moniter activity in and around the house as I also have a creepy neighbour who prowls around the streets , thats why I thought the crunching of the gravel was him out and about , but that weird energy rush on the house at the same time put this out of the question as gravel and house are apart

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia

I did say Nebulous . because its happens in dream form , so Im more curious as to how many others relate to this story I have posted here . And who believes this . ..I dont really care who believes , that was just added on . Personally I think they are dimensional beings

Point taken, although you could film yourself?

I'm not all that happy with all this Dimensional Beings stuff, its an easy cop out for not providing proof..

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
Hi ,
I dont often post alien stuff as its so nebulous , but common , that no one takes it seriously anymore .
In our life aliens are something that have always been in the background . Always present in dreams in a very clear way .
Marks and bruises left on bodies that I cant explain but always in the same place around the thighs .
Scoop marks that run in straight lines down a leg . . Dreams that show spacecraft and the feeling of being pulled into them and having to resist that pull in the strongest way possible.
Its not just me , it is my daughter too. Shes used to be scared of them as a child , but now just casually tells me when they were around that night .
So last night I hear this gravel crunching on the road outside my house while at the same time something rushes past the actual house touching it . That startled me awake as the energy of that touch scared me as its just so different , so dark or empty ...its hard to put our words on the feeling that these aliens presences give off.
So here I am sitting here in the sun this morning and daughter casually tells me that they the aliens were here last night and had totally jumbled her dreams so she cant put stuff together that she saw in the so called dream but it is just there behind the firewall so to speak that must stop the memories coming out .
What she does remember is seeing their craft that she describes as black rectangular in shape . She says they were just pods sent out from the main ship . They were invisible to the eye , but she able to see the different crafts now .
Even I an seeing crafts in dreams now .
She described them as having mechanical parts attached but didn't relate to the term cyborgs as they are part human .

They are annoying because you know they are their one minute and the next waking minute you have zonked right out again .
Our cats always get agitated when the aliens come . they get unsettled and want to go outside to meet them and then some time later they are pitifully meowing at the door to let them in , runing past at full speed as soon as you open the door for them , running to hide in bed .
Sometimes we can see a certain freindly alien that shes named James or says that was the name that came into her mind . Hes like a small reptilian lad .
So who relates to this and who believes me ???

I believe you. In my experience, these ET visitors like to use lucid dreams to hide you from what is really going on. I do not know whether these entities are friendly or not; but I do know that they like to keep you sedated. The most powerful thing you can do is realize you're dreaming and force yourself to wake up. I will warn you, however, you probably won't like what you see.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i believe you

'screen memories' is the pc term for it, i believe; nice that your daughter can see that they are putting up the barriers..how old is she btw?

i actually do know what it is like to be 'visited' often and just for extra kicks i raise my six year old granddaughter who was the one who first broke the whole thing open several years ago..

to the posters who are desparate for this 'taping'--you really honestly believe that the highest tech instruments in the world would work? really? for crying out loud they can knock out anything and everything electrical just for #s and giggles..waste of time, and even if you were able to capture anything, what difference would it make? if it was 'hot' you would have a knock at the door, and i don't mean by an alien

if it was a glimpse and not incriminating, not only would no one care, but then you would have to endure all the fools who would say it was cgi-ed..

in the end, you would still be left alone in the dark the next time they came..

my advice to you, op, is to find others who have these experiences; there are a few out there who children are being affected and you would benefit from sharing different aspects of this; it is hard with the little ones. if you would like to correspond, i would be happy to do emails with you, or the link below has links to a little forum you might like..

either way, know that you are not alone..there are many of us out there, and remember, everytime you post and share these things someone else might see your story and find the courage to speak

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

but when people say they are visited often I cant help but wonder why you dont set up some camera's?

People have, but most are called hoaxes
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438

but when people say they are visited often I cant help but wonder why you dont set up some camera's?

People have, but most are called hoaxes
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Well, the first vid is a poor example, absolutely anything could have happened there.
The second vid is also poor, and as observers on that youtube page spotted, her foot remained visible

I believe some people have genuinely had encounters, but when setting up camera's in a controlled situation like the two examples you posted I'd expect to see good clear pictures, both of these are poor.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I actually kind of believe you. That's how kids deal with it because their brains are still undisciplined into blocking out these details.

The memory jumbling thing is something that can happen. That is one of the powers of beings that hide the truth, that they take out memories, put them behind layers, and honestly it's not gone but it takes a lot of effort to get past the blocks. There are lots of layers that are manipulated in those extra dimensions by multiple species.

Well these reptile kinds are a race, and if they are wearing clothes treat them like people -- that means if they are on your territory, they are trespassing and need to leave. It's a spiritual battle, and people have free will to deny the company of these beings.

Some good tips are to never take their advice, never go into a bargaining with them, don't accept special powers offered, and mentally reject them if you mentally perceive their trespassing. Truthfully these spiritual entities never genuinely have a desire to benefit humans. If they have to ask it means they have no power and are trying to compromise your own.

Some of them get bargained with humans on earth, and they exploit these social connections to infiltrate locations. So while these humans are walking around in normal land, in the extra dimension perception there are these beings in the vicinity too. Mostly they cause humans to have obedience towards them, a power dependence, and they always want more power, which means more converts/followers/customers, always.

So if your kid says it's okay, tell your kid it's not okay. Treat the aliens like strangers, even if they have the fuzzy feelings and the shiny appearance the telepathy and the signs and wonders and magic tricks. You're her parent, you have authority over her choices, not her. Mommy says no, go away. That is her best defense for reasoning with these beings.

Sometimes they come around through political territories. Sometimes they come around with sigils or recipes of food. I never thought I'd say that; but it seems a mason might invoke power of a space brother to get more sales on his products, see, they get into bargianing with these monsters. The penalties for breaking deals are too steep to be worth getting into in the first place. Penalties, like, eternal torment in hell.

Maybe a religious leader would balance the negativity at home.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Are you implying that these entities are demons?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Those pesky aliens

What I have allways wondered how/why the alien beings choose the humans they take and return,
for what ever they are doing to them?
Is there something special about these humans?
Why haven't they taken me

Seriously though:
If they are leaving marks, maybe you should photograph the marks.(probably not a dream)
Mahap a record should be kept by both of you. There might be a need for proof some day
edit on 28-5-2013 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by scolai

Are you implying that these entities are demons?

It sure sounds like that is the implication to me, combined with alien beings.
Even powers envoked by Mason calling their Space Brothers is embroiled in that theory.

My son is a Mason and if he could call on any "Space Brothers" to help his business turn a
better proffit, I do believe he would have done that a long time ago.

HA he doesn't even do card tricks.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Sounds like you need to have your home checked for EMF electro magnetic fields these can often induce bad dreams fitfull sleep and yes sleep paralisis. If you live in an older home chances are the electrical wiring in the home is probably producing these fields and yes in lab studies people have even reported they were obducted. Provided you just arent pulling our leg and this is real. I for one would diffinately rule that out as a possibility. Once thats ruled out set up a camera if nothing unusual then at that point seek couseling. If you capture something post it that would be cool.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

There is another one that I cant find but the show fact or faked did an episode on it. Though I don't think its much better than the others.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-5-2013 by grey9438 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Thanks for the support. I have forced myself to awaken during times of paralysis . No bodies there at those times as they have plenty of warning that Im trying to wake up . Sometimes you can feel them in the room just waiting for you to sleep .
During those times I just get up and say NO way . Go do something else guys . But as we all know that the mystical slumber thing is beyond our control

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Anusuia

Sounds like you need to have your home checked for EMF electro magnetic fields these can often induce bad dreams fitfull sleep and yes sleep paralisis. If you live in an older home chances are the electrical wiring in the home is probably producing these fields and yes in lab studies people have even reported they were obducted. Provided you just arent pulling our leg and this is real. I for one would diffinately rule that out as a possibility. Once thats ruled out set up a camera if nothing unusual then at that point seek couseling. If you capture something post it that would be cool.
The EMF field is extreme at times like right NOW . Virtually under attack from something . At other times all is calm here .
I live in a place that some say is under the flight path to a base in the range just beyond me here . Eye witnesses accounts for that story . Not me though , but the woman who used to live at the base of the hill where they heard many noises like the whirring sound come and go from that range . This is a volcanic caldera we live in , so the range is the rim of the ancient volcano .
Sorry that I took off to town before sodidn't keep you informed . Im not actually telling and made up tales here . Just what goes on . Infrared cameras and stuff like that costs money and I cant afford it .Besides I dont really want to see what goes on as I would be scared

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Interesting thoughts .
The daughter is an adult of 27 . Shes had strange visitations here in this place since a young age . She blames me for attracting these enties because I had an interest in UFOs and aliens . Tis true that thinking about them or hearing stuff about them seems to attract them .
One lady in our local health food shop who also lives nearby told me a similar thing about owning myspace and telling them to go if they are intruding . I have sworn my head off at them sometimes . But each lot is a different kind . Not all are the same . Some are downright freaky feeling and others are like a light presences . For the daughter , she is far more a vehichal than I and she actually had had conversations with tall blonde aliens and their strange pet .
Who knows . I dont ,
I could tell you stories of my dreams and extreme fear during the early hours of the mornings in my own childhood in opposite sides of the country .
I do know that many living entities exists here in our space with us and in many universes .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Also, keep in mind that we're not dealing with ETs anymore. We're dealing with extra-dimensional beings.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join