It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is! My Studio EP Album!! 4 months in the works and I finally have something to show!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi again everyone,

I first greeted you with my early posts sharing my demo album of some songs that I had recorded in my room and had some amazing feedback from everyone!

A few members had told me i MUST get into the studio and record it properly, so I raised the funds needed and got in there and performed my best.

Here is my first ever album!

Wishing Well EP by Tyler Knight

tylerknight.bandcamp.com...

Have a listen and give me some feedback as to what your impressions are! I had the chance to work with a professional cello player, percussionist, as well as my recording engineer who did all of the lead guitar work on the album!

Thanks so much everyone!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerknight

You my sweet voiced friend have much talent. My impression of the first song is a sad, soulful slightly psychedelic anti-war anthem. Simply fabulous!
I'm glad people convinced you to record, it really was worth it.

You'll soon be on Top Of The Pops (weekly British chart music show charting progress of the top selling records...)

Good luck with your endeavours!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerknight

Everything sounds okay, decent recordings not really much in the way of percussion though?
Being a drama queen as far as music is concerned, I would say 'Drafted' needs both a lift in the voice, (vocal effect) and drums. One track is over three minutes so I am supposing that it is in full, I suggest that they be incomplete tracks, otherwise they can be recorded straight off. Good luck, Smurfy.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My style is a little harder & with a bit more dirt on it but this sounds pretty good & the recording quality is clean also - you've got talent...Congrats on finally getting it wrapped

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I really like "Drafted". I've listened to is several-ish times already.

new topics

top topics

join