It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama Wants His No-Fly Zone War Plan for Syria

page: 3
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Would you like it if other nations intervened with american affairs? I doubt it. So why should we intervene in other peoples affairs? In fact have we not intervened already enough? I don't think middle easterns like america and I can see why.

edit on 30/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Sacri
 





You don't get plans drawn up for the sake of it, by asking for them the wheels are well and truly in motion for it to be implemented.


Errr actually you do.
By




Did the Commanche helicopter ever see the production line and military service?

300 billion dollars wasted.



But it sure was a cool as s waste of money eh? When I was kid in the late 80s early 90s playing war I was always flying that Comanche!
edit on 30-5-2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)


Strangely enough I have flown it to in a Battlefield Vietnam and BF2 mod called Point of Existence.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ah, what would a presidency be if you aren't meddling in the affairs of a sovereign nation.

If another country imposed the same upon us, what would we say?

And the fact that the media doesn't openly talk about the fact that the US Government is supporting Al Qaeda tells me all that I need to know. You'd think that the faux patriots that kept screaming "Never Forget" 10 years ago would be furious right now.

Nope.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


Dangerous things going on there. Wonder if China and Russia have drawn-up war plans for may?


Russia has and China could care less except if the U.S. gets drawn in to the fight, they will see it as the perfect time to take down Taiwan and the other islands around it while giving Japan the big middle finger.

Russia has already moved a lot of troops and equipment to the border with Syria and off their coast under the cover of an exercise just like they did before they invaded Georgia.

The first trigger will be Israel taking out the S-300 SAM's that just landed in Syria and that will bring in the Russians as it is Russians who are manning these new missile sites. This is the hook in the jaw that brings in the Russian baby bear, GOG! Israel also does not want these missiles going to Hezbollah or Iran.

Israel will never allow these sites to come online as they could technically take down Israeli jets as soon as they took off from their bases in Israel.

Israel has the ability to take them out even when they are active yet they will do it quickly to protect the airspace over Israel. Its a no brainier and Russia just started WW3 by sending these to Assad. A real stupid move because any of these could take down civilian aircraft inside Israel as well with the S-300 range.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Sacri
 





You don't get plans drawn up for the sake of it, by asking for them the wheels are well and truly in motion for it to be implemented.


Errr actually you do.







Did the Commanche helicopter ever see the production line and military service?

300 billion dollars wasted.



How do you know they are not being used for Special Ops? You don't so



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Would you like it if other nations intervened with american affairs?


You mean in an America where our goverment was bombing Detroit? Spraying nerve agents in Dallas?

I might not mind the UK stepping up to lend the people a hand in toppling the sociapaths that had siezed power.

And I might remember if the UK stood quitely by while it happened, cuz we had a different name for God.

Are we to decry dictatorships and champion democracy only to turn away when the people rise up to fight for freedom?

Were the French and Spanish "meddling" in British affairs when they armed and funded the American Revolution?

No, I don't think we should leap into Syria....but if we can help in some small way to make it a fair fight without putting boots on the ground or outright arming the rebels...we should consider it.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander

If another country imposed the same upon us, what would we say?


get lost



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

The first trigger will be Israel taking out the S-300 SAM's that just landed in Syria and that will bring in the Russians as it is Russians who are manning these new missile sites. This is the hook in the jaw that brings in the Russian baby bear, GOG! Israel also does not want these missiles going to Hezbollah or Iran.

Israel will never allow these sites to come online as they could technically take down Israeli jets as soon as they took off from their bases in Israel.

Israel has the ability to take them out even when they are active yet they will do it quickly to protect the airspace over Israel. Its a no brainier and Russia just started WW3 by sending these to Assad. A real stupid move because any of these could take down civilian aircraft inside Israel as well with the S-300 range.


Assad claimed Russia is giving them to him...but do you think he is talking smack? Trying to dissuade the US from enforcing a no fly zone? As I understand it, Russia hasn't publicly confirmed the deal? Bluff or does Assad have the cards?

Also...these systems take a while to learn how to use and implement...more so during a war.

Even if the S-300's are on the ground in Syria, there is a window of time before they come fully online and are effective.....unless of course Russia sent "advisors" along with the defense system, which would shorten that window of time considerably.

First question is whether they actually have them or if Assad was bluffing in his statement. Russia should confirm or deny...if they did give them to Syria...like you said, they are playing with fire.



In an interview with al-Manar television, a mouthpiece for Lebanon’s Shiite militant movement Hezbollah, Assad hinted that the first shipment of the advanced surface-to-air missiles may have already been delivered. When asked specifically where the shipment was, he said: “Everything we agreed upon with Russia will be done, and a part [of those contracts] have already been completed lately. We and the Russians will continue to fulfill these contracts.”

www.washingtonpost.com... 611a47_story.html
edit on 30-5-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Why don't you just admit that the whole idea is to steal as many russian allies as possible? All this "dictator" stuff and "massacres" seems totally contrived BS! After syria, then iran? Then what?

Most people don't want perpetual war. They want peace and prosperity. America has enough colonial puppets scattered throughout the world, maybe russia and china should have a few of their own.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Not sure where to start there? I disagree with your premise....that Millions of people are pawns deserving of dictatorship. Ever been to North Korea? Just sayin it's not the same thing...A dictatorship and democracy.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Not sure where to start there? I disagree with your premise....that Millions of people are pawns deserving of dictatorship. Ever been to North Korea? Just sayin it's not the same thing...A dictatorship and democracy.


We have a two party fake democracy. Hardely better than Assads "dictatorship". How come all the third parties combined get about 1% of the total vote count in the states? You call that a democracy? Yeah right and santa claus is real too.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Sacri
 





You don't get plans drawn up for the sake of it, by asking for them the wheels are well and truly in motion for it to be implemented.


Errr actually you do.







Did the Commanche helicopter ever see the production line and military service?

300 billion dollars wasted.



How do you know they are not being used for Special Ops? You don't so


I supposed they could be.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Found this perspective about whats goingon with Syria.
(Again,its not my perspective,just adding it to the discussion)

SYRIAN GIRL 8 Reasons Why The NWO Hates Syria



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


Since 2011,2010 everyone seems to agree that the Arab Spring has being an Failure even in Libya.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join