It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freight train derails in Maryland - again!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

So we have another train derailment. I think this makes 4 this month that I can recall. Quite frankly I'm having a hard time believing this is a coincidence.

I realize the infrastructure is old, but I believe these derailments are being done on purpose by a terrorist group. While I don't have proof, and it is speculation, we have all read the reports over the years identifying the rail system in the U.S. as a target.

The article indicates a truck accident...maybe, maybe not.

I believe that these are coordinated attacks, does anyone agree? Or disagree? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Midnight4444 because: Spelling fix

edit on 28-5-2013 by Midnight4444 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight4444

Frankly right now I am not quite sure what to think. It is very disturbing though that in the past 2 weeks there have train derailments and bridges falling apart.

If all of this happening was a Hollywood sci-fi movie; I would say that Alien UFO ships are laser attacking our railways and bridges.

Maybe all of this happening is (just what it seems); and nothing more.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have noticed this as well, and I simply do not believe in coincidences.

Something is "off" about so many derailments in such a short period of time. Rail lines are easy to mess with.

The odd thing is, usually, terrorists are quick to take credit for their acts, in order to make a statement. So what is this? It remains to be seen.....

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am sure some democrat pundant will come along and blame it on the sequester.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Midnight4444

Frankly right now I am not quite sure what to think. It is very disturbing though that in the past 2 weeks there have train derailments and bridges falling apart.

If all of this happening was a Hollywood sci-fi movie; I would say that Alien UFO ships are laser attacking our railways and bridges.

Maybe all of this happening is (just what it seems); and nothing more.

Or the United States has actually crashed (bankrupt), infrastructure's failing, but your government's carrying on as if everything's alright and nobody's none-the-wiser? Or am i being extreme? I mean when I heard about a bridge collapsing - in the US of A! - I was shocked! The US isn't some 3rd world backwater or with shoddy Chinese building (the Chinese themselves are improving in quality at home) - so what's up with that??

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That is the last thing we would want. Terrorists using our own infrastructure as a way to carry out attacks. I'm not going to speculate on this, but I have also seen quite a few of these types of stories in the past month.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Let's not forget about the bridge collapse in Washington. The scary truth of the matter is that the train wrecks very well could be a coordinated attack of some kind, I mean there are thousands upon thousands of miles of tracks in America, it would realistically take very little to severely damage a trains ability to stay on the tracks.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacrilicious

Did this train derailment in Maryland disrupt a needed road, or bridge?

The thing that makes me wonder about these accidents is that the bridge collapse in WA was a major route north out of CA, and the MO train wreck disabled a popular main route across the Mississippi.

Maybe it's our own gov't? Making it less easier to leave certain areas?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing Duplicate

Semper

new topics

top topics

join