It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British muslims react to the EDL... in a very British way

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Some additional sources with information about members that I refrained from naming in the previous post...

Daily Mail

Yes, even the right-wing Daily Mail cannot find it within them to support the EDL! If the most bigoted tabloid in the UK can't muster up the courage to "ignore" the links to fascism I'm shocked that any intelligent individual could possibly do the same!

Casual United

Casuals United is another far-right group, generally focusing on attacks against all other races. They have a love of football hooliganism, and it's generally accepted that most of their members are those with lifetime bans from stadiums across the country for violence and rioting. They were kicked out of stadiums, so now they look for their street fights through groups like Casuals and EDL.

Casuals United - Female Division? lol

Warning: The link above leads to imbecilic language and thoroughly biased racist/bigoted/reactionary BS by individuals who really should engage a few more brain cells before they start writing.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

The EDL did not begin as part of the BNP but the member base soon included many duel members and it's original stated goal was subverted (maybe it was it's original intent) by those member and it's founder whom they soon swayed to there point of view, As I remember originally they included several black members but you don't see any these day's as there original intention was not racist but anti Islamic as they believed Islamic immigration was tearing the country apart, many members are actually not bad people but here are also the idiot's amongst them like the security guard in Liverpool whom put two bags of pork scratchings (Pork rind's to the americans - we have them like a snack in the pug or we used to) sticky taped to the electronic article surveillance gate at the entrance to a supermarket, he called it an anti muslim device and of course got himself sacked for racism in a job were it is not tolerated, He claimed to be a EDL member.

But whatever you opinion of them the majority of ethnic Britons want there country back and conveniently forget we are an island and not any island but the one that gave the world that saying a girl in every port.
edit on 1-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
But whatever you opinion of them the majority of ethnic Britons want there country back and conveniently forget we are an island and not any island but the one that gave the world that saying a girl in every port.
edit on 1-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Many who claim this to be the basic point also seem to have no idea what an "ethnic Briton" is.

If you would be so kind as to tell me what you mean by this term - at which point in this nations existence have we had an "ethnic Briton"?

These islands are inhabited by people who are the product of mass immigration over hundreds of thousands of years. Doggerland was once the land mass connecting the British isles to mainland Europe, and it was inhabited. As this land was lost and we became an island, the same people were split - we are the same people who populated much of Europe.

We then had hundreds of thousands of years of invasion, with Vikings raiding the North East coast. These invaders then "liaised" with our women and they settled here too.

Lets not forget that we also had the Romans. Oh the Romans, where would we be without those marauding conquerors?

I think what you mean is that you want this country to be something that exists in your imagination, where there are lots and lots of white faces, and possibly only one religion too. But the fact of the matter is that this has never been the case.

Could you also tell me who these mythical "ethnic Britons" want to take their country back from?

As a Brit, I don't feel as though "my country" has been taken by anyone! What exactly do you mean by "taking this country back"? How is this achieved.

I would like, just for once, someone to tell me how they propose to return this country to their imagined utopia (a utopia that has seemingly never existed), because not one person who claims to be "defending" this fantastical version of England has offered any method to achieve their goal.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join