It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeks who are to poor to pay Taxes will be sent to Labor Camps

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I was at school in the 1960s 16 years after world war 2, we were had to study everything about communism and how bad it was how it came about etc and how dictators came to power.

What i was taught then I see it happening before my very eyes in the UK.

Regarding the NHS let me tell you what will happen in say 2 years or before, The tories wont be able to meet their promise of keeping the NHS budget.

They will bring in charges to see the nurse or doctor like we had in post war years in Britain, The doctors budget will be cut so he will depend on the charges to run the surgery.

poor people cant afford the doctor so he cant afford to run his practice and he shuts it down.

So the nearest practice is 20 miles away then up crops state run basic treatmnt centres where if your told to take a jab you take it or will get barred, ques will be round the corner, the doctor will decide if you are worth giving an antibiotic to or not.

Look at insurance policies for driving, they make it law you must have insurance, 18 year olds are getting quoted £33,000 a year to insure a car that cost £400, so technically she is free to drive but cant afford to on min wage as she only earns £9,000 a year, oh she did get a cheaper quote of £24,000

We thyink we are free but we are not.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

Originally posted by pavmas
Communism is now took grip in Europe,

Greeks who are to poor to pay and owe taxes will be sent to labor camps where they will have to work to pay off the debt.
www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

Britain we now have secret courts private companies issuing summons which is against the law, Our courts and justice system is to be privatised, They have sold our water, Gas and National Grid to private companies.

You need to get your systems of government straightened out in your post.

Private control of everything is a hallmark of capitalist countries.

Government control of everything is a hallmark of communist countries.

What you're describing is capitalist domination, but your very first sentence goes after communism.

No thats what the make you think.
In a capitilist country failed businesses go out of business in communist counties they are bailed out, in capitalist country you have choice in a communist country you dont.

lets take the UK
BBC, pay the licence or go to jail ( no freedom of choice)
If you get cancer a board will decide if you get the drug and you life is worth saving
People forced to hand across websites that had London or 2012 in it or threatened with legal action ( I myself had a few London names and thought I would make a few bob in this capitalist society and recieved the letter

Choice of utility companies in a free society that all put the prices up 20% a year whilst wages rise 2%

Secret courts where kids are taken from their mothers and the mother is jailed if she speaks out.

Look at Scotland, One police force for the whole of Scotland and if you have a complaint they investigate themselves. plans to give every child in scotland a social worker (or party worker which ever you prefer)

They have changed the words but the meanings and the actions are the same as communisim.

Listen if I have a bananna and I get told its a coconut, I dont care what they say I know a banna when I see one and I know a coconut when I see one.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

No thats what the make you think.
In a capitilist country failed businesses go out of business in communist counties they are bailed out, in capitalist country you have choice in a communist country you dont.

Again you're not getting it right.

In capitalist countries corporations dominate politics and thus get bailed out because they control the government. We call that crony capitalism, which is what all capitalist countries inevitably become since you cannot stop the rich from dominating since they control the money and thus the power.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Britain we now have secret courts

No you don't. This was debunked a few days ago.

private companies issuing summons

What kind of summons? Private companies cannot issue a judicial summons or a citation. They can issue a civil summons. So can I. So can you. So can any individual.

Our courts and justice system is to be privatised

Proof please.

To day the former head of MI5 said that the only way to protect Britain from for terrorists attacks was to make Britain a Police State

No she didn't. She said MI5 did not have enough resources to keep track of every extremist, so they are forced to prioritise different cases. She said the alternative to this is a police state, which she does not want.
edit on 28/5/13 by Sankari because: added url...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Hey I love your back-round image man, Truly captivating.

Anyway please everyone watch this, and spread it to everyone you know in britain.
The past cannot be forgotten, nor ignored.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-5-2013 by userinthesystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here what I was taught in school about communism.

First make the people poor
then make it hard for them to speak out using brutality.

Now the first 2 have happened and policemen are low Law Enforcement Officers.

Once that is completed and you control ban decent by banning gatherings.

Then create secret courts and remove instigators against the state and send them
to concentration camps

You now control the people with poverty, hunger and fear.

Keep them busy and hungry and they will not have the strength or will to revolt.

Everything I was taught at school is happening in the UK people now have to depend on thje state for everything

A lot of you dont know this but this August in the UK the benefit system is changing to a thing called Universal Credit.

Now people think that is just for the unemployed, not at all, this is for anyone in work or out of work who receives any type of benefit.

So if you work in tescos's part time you will be called into the Social security office and asked what you are doing to look for more work and if you are not looking hard enough then you will have your benefit sanctioned.

Even Benefit office workers who work part time will be called in and have to sit in front of workmates and explain themselves

Most people in low paid work are on housing benefit of some type because wages are so low and rents so high..

So all you people that wanted the government to get tough on the unemployed are like turkeys who voted for christmas.

Amazon got £200 million to open a distriibution centre in the north east where pay is low to create jobs. The Irony, these people create poverty by paying low wages and now they are been rewarded for it.
This is communism dressed up as capitalism.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Britain we now have secret courts

No you don't. This was debunked a few days ago.

private companies issuing summons

What kind of summons? Private companies cannot issue a judicial summons or a citation. They can issue a civil summons. So can I. So can you. So can any individual.

Our courts and justice system is to be privatised

Proof please.

To day the former head of MI5 said that the only way to protect Britain from for terrorists attacks was to make Britain a Police State

No she didn't. She said MI5 did not have enough resources to keep track of every extremist, so they are forced to prioritise different cases. She said the alternative to this is a police state, which she does not want.
edit on 28/5/13 by Sankari because: added url...

I did not read all your post' but every person in the UK knows we have secret courts I know 2 people who were jailed in secret, so the fact that you said this was debunked is a load of rubbish so here is a link and try using google, I never read the rest of you post as your first point beggars belief.www.dailymail.co.uk... erest.html

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Here is a case where a council hires a court room and issues their own summonses and utility companies do it as well Severn Trent Water do it with Northampton

www.whatdotheyknow.com...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

She does not want a police state; Then why even mention it why mention it and put it in the Daily mail.

Years ago I read in a forum Prince Harry is Great he visits young kids in hospital and no one knows about it.
I said well how come we are talking about it here.

Again
Paul mc Cartney gives £millions in charity each year but no one knows.

Regarding the police state, Its in the mind now, watch you will hear it again in 2 weeks then more in more.

Remember Bush Senior mentioned the NWO then you heard it more and more and now its common knowledge and accepted

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
only a matter of time before it comes to canada.

hopefully everyone is prepared.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
reply to post by junglimogli

The things is not that people can not afford paying taxes, but they do not want to. It has been problem for decades in all southern European nations. Tax evasion is popular in these areas. In Greece it was estimated every year there is around 30 billion of unpaid taxes.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

I'm not calling you a liar but maybe you could back up what you are saying with some links like the other commenters have done. Like they say "links or it didn't happen."

IMHO the greeks are doing the right thing by not paying taxes. The banks got greece into this mess now they want the taxpayers to pay for it. They need to throw the bankers in jail like they did in Iceland.

www.independent.ie...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
How the hell we go from Greek camps to LCP and other crap is amazing

The basic utilities were sold off in the 1980 and are still under some government regulation to stop them taking the proverbial and as for secretive courts they still have to follow the law its just that their reason for existence is that they are matters which shouldn't be aired in general public such as contraception for a woman who's not of full mental ability but want sex etc.

and as for the Liverpool care system i did give permission for my father to die under it as it was better for him to go cleanly than spend the next few months in agony so not everyone who dies under it is murdered in cold blood as you may think

and as for some ex spook person to say keep an eye out...we had to do that for years due to the Irish problem so its hardly a new thing

I wonder What yer old dad thought of you hAVING HIM OFFED BEFORE HIS TIME?
iM OLD TOO AND DONT TRY THET WITH ME OR SOMEODY ELSE WILL MEET THEIR MAKER PUNK

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

ok if unemployment is 27% that make 27% that cant pay the high taxes, so they go to camps,

no - the ones going to prison are those who did not pay their taxes when they were employed...and even if they still are employed.

It's no different than if you don't pay your taxes in the USA!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

IMHO the greeks are doing the right thing by not paying taxes. The banks got greece into this mess now they want the taxpayers to pay for it. They need to throw the bankers in jail like they did in Iceland.

Greek taxpayers enjoyed the benefits that het banks rorting the system gave them - high wages, high pensions and the like - indeed they actively supported their own corrupt politics by returning the parties that would give them better access to the trough!

Stop making the Greeks sound like they were hard done by by some foreign conspiracy - the whole of Greece did this to themselves, and like anyone else they have to pay their debts!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

They have implemented the same sort of enslavement programs here in the good ol USA called Debtors prisons and for profit prisons. If that is not bad enough FEMA camps for "what if" and "just in case" scenarios. It is appalling what is taking place all over the world under this global tyranny. I can only guess when the straw breaks the camels back there will be a violent uprising from the slaves against the masters. People are being enslaved for living in the country when you break it all down the haves vs the have nots. We give them an inch and they take a mile.
edit on 29-5-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
"Britain we now have secret courts private companies issuing summons which is against the law, Our courts and justice system is to be privatised, They have sold our water, Gas and National Grid to private companies. "

I can't argue with that. It's just that this beast you are complaining about is called fascism, not communism. Otherwise, I agree.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Nicks87

Greek taxpayers enjoyed the benefits that het banks rorting the system gave them - high wages, high pensions and the like - indeed they actively supported their own corrupt politics by returning the parties that would give them better access to the trough!

Stop making the Greeks sound like they were hard done by by some foreign conspiracy - the whole of Greece did this to themselves, and like anyone else they have to pay their debts!

Dont forget very early retirements.
And those who never finished building their homes to evade taxes.
Greece shot themselfs in the foot. Lets hope they learned something from it and make it through this,

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I agree with you there. The Greek citizens abused the system together with the politicians it's no secret.

Here is just one example of abuses by the Greek citizens in case anyone doesn't know. Now they are paying the consequences. They are alllll responsible. No one put a gun on their heads.

Link
edit on 29-5-2013 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I cant believe all the bs I hear... from people that believe the hype...
I am Greek. The average pay before the crisis was 650 euros and average people payed taxes regulary, while to rent a small house was 400(is this the high wages you talk about?) don't believe the hype, this is pushed by western media, to put the blame on people and continue without attention to ther plan.The imf with goldman sacks did this to greece, YES this was a conspiracy, Yes this was a PLAN. Only the systemics had the ability to not pay taxes, by being part of the corrupted political groups.
We woke up one day, and they told us we owe 150 billion euros... From the end of right-wing dictatorship 1977 the politicians worked for their masters plan they were borrowing money that only went on their ''friends'' banks and big corporations. the people knew nothing, they were working hard and payed relatively little. They told us the only way out of this is to get us in referendum. Till then they are still borrowing from imf, Eu , Germany etc. , The money we are borrowing go to pay back interest and the rest to the greek banks so they can lend money to the people who are already paying back the dept by huge taxes. so and after 3 years referendum we now owe 750 billions!!! THis will never be able to pay back.
the average pay now is 400 euros per month, and keep reducing. and prices goes up day by day .the stantart groceries shopping costs way more than it used to, the electric bill is much more expensive and it includes an extra tax that if you can pay the bill and not the extra tax they cut your electricity. (ex 200 the electr. bill + 80euros taxes + 100 euros the extra tax. The politicians stick to their masters PLAN they are selling natural resources, national corporations, ports, airports, islands, aegean sea oil, and everything they can to international private organizations.
That was the PLAN from the beginning, take the country's resources, and use the people for dirt cheap workers at the factories and corporations owned by superich who will not pay taxes to greece because they are ''helping'' with the unemployment problem and the debt will be payed by the poor workers by taxes . If you can't pay the taxes you go to labor Jail. LEGAL ENSLAVEMENT.
In a few words, you woke up one day and they tell you to pay back money you have never seen...
All these years we knew nothing, we didn't know where it come from
It doesn't matter if you are right or left, rich will get poor and poor will eventually die working
THis is coming to your country, Greece was just an experiment

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Do you think only greece has a few, who find ways to not pay taxes? You will be surprised to see how many are in your own country, But the controlled media has the power to make a deal out of nothing. Believe anything you like, just don't complain when you or your children in the future come to the same situation, wherever you may live...end of the story

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join