It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Explosion Heard After Cargo Train Derails Near Baltimore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I hope everyone is okay.

I know the smoke has to be knocking them out.

I pretty much died when the gas plant went up in flames.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

Obviously, not far enough.

Good one.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think the important thing to take away from this and the West, TX explosion... DO NOT approach something on fire to get a better look/shot at it. Unless, you're sure what is burning will not explode!!! I don't care how 'cool' it looks. Damn, we must look like bugs attracted to light, or a bunch of Shmeigels going after the "precious" to an observer from another planet. How stupid. After that West, TX video, you should know that the safest distance is as far as you can get.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The news isn't saying what chemical they have burning down there. I hope the chemical cloud breaks apart. Otherwise it'll go over us here in Wilmington. The ceiling is low ... drizzle ... and it'll keep the chemical cloud together and down where everyone is ....

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
3 train derailments in 10 days, fertilizer plants exploding, bridges collapsing, pressure cookers exploding....join the dots.
edit on 29-5-2013 by haveblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The two cars on fire were carrying terephthalic acid & Fluoridic acid (fluoride)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by haveblue

Who would benefit from the mayhem? Derailing would seem to be an attack on transportation.Trucks hitting bridges however that don't compute.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I live about 5 miles from it. Talk of the town, but didn't really seem like anything on the conspiracy end.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm sure this was already posted elsewhere on ATS somewhere, but notice the State Trooper Incident command unit in the parking lot where the wreck occurs before the train wreck happens.

www.baltimorenewsjournal.com... edale-train-collision-caught-on-video-video/

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

Who would benefit from the mayhem? Derailing would seem to be an attack on transportation.Trucks hitting bridges however that don't compute.

Yep fair call on trucks hitting bridges, I agree. But let's not forget that 2 people were arrested for attempting to blow up a bridge used for train traffic, only very recently. If successful that would have made 4 derailments. What's the saying..once is a coincidence, twice is a pattern and three times is a program?

As to who would benefit, well some people just wanna watch the world burn. Failing that I'd maybe start looking at the geography of where the derailments occurred, where they came from/were going to, and what's in the immediate surrounding area, and what they were transporting to see if there's a common theme. They might all be separate independent non terrorist related incidents, but these days I take very little at face value. Food for thought, I wonder how much freight like fresh food or livestock is carried by train, and how long it would take to empty grocery stores shelves if all the trains stopped...that's got potential to cause real mayhem.
HB.

edit on 29-5-2013 by haveblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Nihilists don't have those balls. If its a program then theres a conspiracy to read to it.Who would like to cause such chaos,yet employ people who are dumb enough to get caught?
I guess we'll have to wait and see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join