It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Side Sunni or Shia? Side always only Mankind Community.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

well, this is a big problem. I do not know how to look at it. if one considers Israel a religious country or a jew country, it is not adequate. I think even the people of Israel agree with me that their country is secular.

Yes, Israel would agree. The rest of the Middle East will not. The Muslim countries turning to Political Islam will not rest until it is adopted throughout the ENTIRE region. For any Muslim country not yet run by Political Islam, the others will turn on them until they do. Then Israel will be the final target. They won't settle for a non-Islamic country on THEIR ISLAMIC LAND.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Disparage against me by all means, as I am only an insignificant nobody, but do not disparage truths with your falsehoods, clear ignorances and just plain wilfull half truths and lies, more so over the realities of AQ and the Taleban later on what they had became and pawns to the regional powers in the Middle East.

Fool others no more with your blind worship of your god Khamenei, deludingly and deviously claiming that he is far better than any mortal politicians.

You can fool some, but you will never fool the many, as realities in the world unfolds for all to see with their own eyes daily that needs no words from me or you.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by maes2

well, this is a big problem. I do not know how to look at it. if one considers Israel a religious country or a jew country, it is not adequate. I think even the people of Israel agree with me that their country is secular.

Yes, Israel would agree. The rest of the Middle East will not. The Muslim countries turning to Political Islam will not rest until it is adopted throughout the ENTIRE region. For any Muslim country not yet run by Political Islam, the others will turn on them until they do. Then Israel will be the final target. They won't settle for a non-Islamic country on THEIR ISLAMIC LAND.

as you are insisting on religion, so what if UN recognizes that land as a land of all monotheistic religions. and all people live there with each other ! but the big problem is that UN is itself secular and it does not know who Abraham is !!!
moreover do not you feel that ILluminati is working hard for it's own world wide government and ideology. so rest of world is just fighting for nothing !!!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

You really think all Muslim countries care what the UN thinks?

They may play and act the part for now, but it's all for show.

They think going to the UN to recognize Palestine is just a stepping stone to where they ultimately want to be. That's why you see so many conflicting reports about whether or not Iran supports or does not support a Palestinian state. Iran's been telling Abbas forever that it all needs to be done through "resistance", not the UN, because they claim that only the Muslims have the right to determine what happens to the land and it does not include an Israeli state right next to it!

edit on 31-5-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I have a very good friend who went to Cairo to do a project for his employer. He pulled out the little map of the Middle East that the airline (Air Cairo) provides each passenger. The map did not even include Israel on it. In fact, for maps actually made in the Middle East, you may have a problem finding Israel on any of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I am entitled to have my own opinion as you are,so lets chill out and call it off.. I am so sorry that you think I am trying to fool people when the reality is that I am just contributing and learning in the process...No government in the world is telling people the truth,and it is our obligation to find it out for ourselves...Time will solve all these arguments...cheers.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Neither, none. No thanks! Not ever.

Shariah law = No.

Quran= No.

Muhammad = No.

Islam = No.

Quite frankly.
edit on 1-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I have a very good friend who went to Cairo to do a project for his employer. He pulled out the little map of the Middle East that the airline (Air Cairo) provides each passenger. The map did not even include Israel on it. In fact, for maps actually made in the Middle East, you may have a problem finding Israel on any of them.

yes this is right. because they do not recognize Israel as an independent country officially.
here is the last stance of Iran regarding that issue :

The solution of the Islamic Republic to the issue of Palestine and this old wound is a clear and logical proposal that is based on political wisdom accepted by global public opinion and it has been presented in detail previously. We neither propose a classical war with the armies of Islamic countries, nor do we propose throwing Jewish immigrants into the sea or intervention of the United Nations and other international organizations. We propose a referendum among the Palestinian people. Just like any other nation, the Palestinian nation has the right to determine its own destiny and to elect its own government. All the original people of Palestine - including Muslims, Christians and Jews and not foreign immigrants - should take part in a general and orderly referendum and determine the future government of Palestine whether they live inside Palestine or in camps or in any other place. The government that is established after the referendum will determine the destiny of non-Palestinian immigrants who migrated to Palestine in the past. This is a fair and logical proposal which global public opinion understands and it can receive support from independent nations and governments. from Khamenei's official site

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Do you not see the doublespeak in the text you quoted?

Iran does not propose interference by the U.N. or international organizations.

Why? Because they know that interference is the only way that Palestine will ever become a state and have it's own government. This allows them to talk a good game while knowing it will never happen otherwise.

edit on 3-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by maes2

Do you not see the doublespeak in the text you quoted?

Iran does not propose interference by the U.N. or international organizations.

Why? Because they know that interference is the only way that Palestine will ever become a state and have it's own government. This allows them to talk a good game while knowing it will never happen otherwise.

edit on 3-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

in any case, that issue will never end !
this is 21 th century. people are speaking about going to Mars the same as they are speaking about ripping each other.
just frustration after frustration !
humanism fails to make earth a heaven of humanity.
sometimes I think world is in need of a divine Messiah, something which can unite and lead humanity to a world wide revolution for better life !

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

sometimes I think world is in need of a divine Messiah, something which can unite and lead humanity to a world wide revolution for better life !

You're right. The Bible told us that was what the world needed and it says that's exactly what the world is going to get, but only after it hits rock bottom and completely crumbles from our own doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join