It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Enough That Bomb Site #1 Was Closed Off To The General Public.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
READERS -Please know that this well documented/researched thread was instantly (within less than a minute) moved/banished to this ridiculous forum. I posted it in the General Conspiracies Forum where it surely belongs.

This thread explores the fact that there is proof enough that bomb site #1 had been closed off to the general public. This interview goes a long way towards explaining why the area of the blast appears to have been rather so empty - devoid of people.

It has always been my contention - and I have stated so in another thread - that the bomb scene was empty just prior to the actual blast, and that a group of actors entered the scene through the (right side) broken double glass windows of the LensCrafters store.

I was very carefully examining the finish line video and its attendant images (see below) to try to come up with a reason why the blast area was so devoid of people. Then while in the midst of that research I came across this piece of important information contained in the video interview (below).

Louisville runner finished Boston Marathon moments before explosions - Published on Apr 16, 2013
A Louisville cross country coach was in Boston and had just finished the Boston Marathon moments before a pair of explosions happened near the finish line.
www.youtube.com...

I do not think that bomb Scene #1 was a VIP area, and at no time during my research have I ever seen or heard of this idea before. If it was a VIP area I (we) surely would have known about it.

Now - Does anyone here know if the area of the first first bomb explosion was, in fact, a V.I.P area? If so please speak up and let us know how and where you obtained that information. Thank you.

We do know that many people in that entire vicinity had badges, but I was under the very distinct impression that it was an unrestricted area open to the general public, and that the V.I.P's were seated in stands directly across the street from the bomb site.

As I said, I came across this interview while researching this very issue, and the lady states that she could've been among the badly injured, but she was turned away by security because she didn't have V.I.P clearance or the right credentials.(1:04+)

edit on 28-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Interesting but I'm failing to see what you are tying this into.

Is it of some importance whether or not this area was closed off?

You are not telling us why this matters.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Maybe you should reread the OP?

He laid it out very clearly. Says that he believes there were actors sent into the first blast area and that the first blast area was empty(no people) til after the blast.
edit on 28-5-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

I do find that very odd. The first thing my husband said when he saw the original area photos, was why was there so few people in that area, there is so many there (area next to it)?

I am always amazed at people who say things like "it was more then luck that we are all ok".
out of about 527,000 people 3 were supposed to be killed and 100 injured. it would take a miracle to be one of them!

The event attracts 500,000 spectators each year,

Though starting with 18 participants in 1897, the event now attracts an average of about 20,000 registered participants each year, with 26,839 people entering in 2013.[4

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So basically, you have this big thing all worked out.....yet still need the VERY BASIC questions of access levels to different areas of the venue, pre-blast, by other people? Maybe this needs a little more time to fully cook as an idea. It seems.....quite raw and unformed to me.

That doesn't even get into the main premise...since you're actually asking others about the basics that underpin it, I suppose we can safely skip that for now. :shk:

The forum this resides in seems an apt fit.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Maybe you should reread the OP?

He laid it out very clearly. Says that he believes there were actors sent into the first blast area and that the first blast area was empty(no people) til after the blast.
edit on 28-5-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

Really?

We are supposed to read those?

Whodathunk

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Please read the post - I explained it very well.............

It has always been my contention - and I have stated so in another thread - that the bomb scene was empty just prior to the actual blast, and that a group of actors entered the scene through the (right side) broken double glass windows of the LensCrafters store.

edit on 28-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I think everyone read your OP. Look at the forum it's now in. Obviously, your contention was understood, looked at, considered and found...frankly? Ludicrous.

Look at it this way....before they had this forum, they just outright 404'ed things and people really had to wonder if something important had been deleted or 'hidden'. Now at least we know why something get's LOL'ed.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I do find that very odd. The first thing my husband said when he saw the original area photos, was why was there so few people in that area, there is so many there (area next to it)?

I am always amazed at people who say things like "it was more then luck that we are all ok".
out of about 527,000 people 3 were supposed to be killed and 100 injured. it would take a miracle to be one of them!

Though starting with 18 participants in 1897, the event now attracts an average of about 20,000 registered participants each year, with 26,839 people entering in 2013.[4

527,000 people were not crammed into a 1000 sq ft area.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Char-Lee

527,000 people were not crammed into a 1000 sq ft area.

No but I was talking ODDS. ODDS that anyone specifically would be in that area at that moment out of all the people involved.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So now having a thought and seeking to validate or explore leads to being put in this forum? That should remove half the content coming ont ATS daily shouldn't it?

Ludicrous Online Lies: All threads in this forum are based on utter falsehoods that require you to ignore reality, proof and logic. These topics require the use of smoke and mirrors because they have no basis in fact and should be viewed as the essence of ignorance.

What was the

All threads in this forum are based on utter falsehoods

edit on 28-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yes. As you have discovered, ATS has created a new forum for squelching of topics that they themselves have declared off-limits for discussion. Sandy Hook was the original event that sparked interest in creation of such a forum. Boston Marathon was the deciding factor. We are simply not permitted to question Official Stories of either of these events. It is because there is so much to hide and ATS admin is directly involved in the censorship.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sorry, this should not be in this forum... I have seen this happen on multiple occasions that threads with actionable intel get sidelined to assure they get low view.. After watching the video and review the details, this is relevant information. The bomb area needing special badges is new information..

Great catch Op, star and flag!!

Maybe we should all start hanging out in this forum if trolls are running the forum selection now a days...

Send this to Fetzer at VeteransToday.. I am sure they are interested...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

It would be nice for a open note saying why something is removed and also who moves things to other forums.

Sometimes a thread is stopped and disappears with a hundred persons conversing and no one knows even WHY it is removed!

I actually think there are many the brightest who have left an moved on, maybe there is another site that they prefer now. I miss the brainiacs who had great arguments and intelligent thoughts backed with real proof, but all is still discussion and information to think over.

When you stop speculation and discussion you lose the ability to reach truth IMO.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You have got Wrabbit and Boncho womping you down... Now you know you are touching on a sore area... One focuses on strawman tactics the other on tin hat science to tow the MSM line...

lol... 'You must be wrong.. your in this forum..'... what great analysis..

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Oh yes 'W', That is the spirit... Intel that is too useful... We don't 404 it.. See how good we are?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is real fair, diatribe artists like Boncho and yourself score major flags and stars racking up 40k from trolling.. and people who really put thought into a post and find new data cannot get a single flag or star... Yes.. that is really fair...

Yes.. that is a K 120+

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

You apparently weren't here and in the middle of the coverage and threads in the days following the event. The feelings and general approach with myself and a good number of others have a real history behind them and a topic specific history, at that. It would be hasty to assume the comments here are made in total isolation to just the OP topic......despite it being about the 12th time I've seen that aspect suggested, too.

I think the point was made again with the CT shooting and even Aurora. Hey, it's great to have a good conspiracy and some are even correct. It really is important to have a basis of logic and at least a chain of thought to show how someone other than the person presenting it can get from point A 'Huh?' to point B 'I Get it now!' without pure faith in folks we have not met and do not know. That lack of logic makes for a LOL thread, it would seem. Not a bad spot.

Just my thoughts...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
when truth becomes known as ludicrous lies, you know you
are dealing with a corrupted outpost.

the boston bombings were completely staged with no real deaths or injuries.

this is one of the only forums here where real truth lurks (ironically enough!?).

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I seem to have stumbled upon quite the feat.

lots of banter going around in this thread.

<<   2 >>

join