It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William wants war with Russia, and soon please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
William Hague now saying he wishes to confront Iran, China, Russia alone with maybe France (maybe not) at the side of UK in coming major world war.
America are still telling William Hague the UK may bite off more than we can chew this time, Russia wont be such an easy foe as Iraq was, but William Hague wants to rub Russia up the wrong way anyway to see if Britain can get away with it anyhow. As for France standing by us in WW3 well that we will have to wait and see, but often France can get quite scared of that type of thing, so UK look like they will be alone.
Okay lets admit it? the world these days has gone crazy, you never know what your going to hear when you put TV or radio on when you wake up.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

William Hague now saying he wishes to confront Iran, China, Russia alone with maybe France (maybe not) at the side of UK in coming major world war.

thats quite a claim i guess you have proof that he has said he wants a war with Russia, Iran and China?

I wont hold my breath

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Bizarre that the UK would want war with Russia just when the UK are letting Monsanto on board and Puttin has threaten war with US for over protecting Monsanto because GMO's are threatening the life of bees all over the world.

Russia VS US over Monsanto bee apocalypse

edit on 28-5-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

thats quite a claim i guess you have proof that he has said he wants a war with Russia, Iran and China?

I wont hold my breath

He has been on TV every news item that has mentioned Syria saying he is not on the side of Russia & President Assad of Syria, these people need over throwing. The thing I am saying in the UK is the people who we need to get removed from politics is the Tory party, as they are not on same side as British people are these days.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The UK would lose.

They have no ability to invade Russia, whatsoever, but Russia does have the transport to get troops into Britain. It would turn into a naval engagement which Britain would lose simply because of the amount of subs that Russia has.

If France were to join the UK then they would lose even quicker. We all know how the frenchies fight.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
The UK would lose.

They have no ability to invade Russia, whatsoever, but Russia does have the transport to get troops into Britain. It would turn into a naval engagement which Britain would lose simply because of the amount of subs that Russia has.

If France were to join the UK then they would lose even quicker. We all know how the frenchies fight.

I do hope that this is all tongue-in-cheek? Because, seriously, it's highly, highly doubtful that there would be a war between any of these world powers. That seems like fantasy or a film script or a game storyline

Many countries' economies are so interrelated that war is actually detrimental and neither country is in such dire economic circumstances and they're certainly not suicidal.

I highly doubt that we'd see the US and Russia going to war - except by proxy (e.g. Syria) or some indirect manner. I highly doubt that we'd see an actual direct confrontation and public warring. What we mostly see nowadays are "spy wars", trade wars, economic wars, cyber warfare etc. This isn't the Cold War era anymore whereby either power has their finger on the button - we've moved on since then!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Russia would not attack Britain imho .

They are more likely to head south ( Rome ) if they could .

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

The UK would lose.

I do hope that this is all tongue-in-cheek? Because, seriously, it's highly, highly doubtful that there would be a war between any of these world powers. That seems like fantasy or a film script or a game storyline

Many countries' economies are so interrelated that war is actually detrimental and neither country is in such dire economic circumstances and they're certainly not suicidal.

I highly doubt that we'd see the US and Russia going to war - except by proxy (e.g. Syria) or some indirect manner. I highly doubt that we'd see an actual direct confrontation and public warring. What we mostly see nowadays are "spy wars", trade wars, economic wars, cyber warfare etc. This isn't the Cold War era anymore whereby either power has their finger on the button - we've moved on since then!

Of course you are exactly correct but its fun to play with hypotheticals.

Never hurts to analyze countries abilities.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

The UK would lose.

Of course you are exactly correct but its fun to play with hypotheticals.

Never hurts to analyze countries abilities.

Yes, I agree - you're quite right! After all, I of all people should know about hypotheticals!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I have just heard on BBC Radio 4 that it looks like UK have really rubbed Russia up the wrong way, and it is getting worse tonight, even Tory MP's are demanding Cameron makes a full statement in the house before UK starts a war with Russia & Iran over UK giving arms to Camerons Muslim brothers. One thing that worries UK MP's is the weapons weve already given to Terrorists abroad have found a way into the UK in teorrests homes.
read here

www.telegraph.co.uk...
China now says William is crazy too, but we know in the UK all Tory leaders are crazy, send for the green van before we get in big problems.
See here?
www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 28-5-2013 by Alternative4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Hopechest

Stereotype much?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That news is over a year old. :|

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
These people need to die. Corporate warmongers who will no doubt profit while the UK and millions of innocent people become radioactive dust and global famine sets in from the extinction of bees. But nobody is prepared to do what is necessary to secure their futures.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
The thing I am saying in the UK is the people who we need to get removed from politics is the Tory party, as they...

Please keep to your own OP!

To the OP. Nothing William Hague has said would make anyone who has actually listened to him reach the conclusion he wants war with Russia et al. The OP is a lesson in how to make things up!

What Hague has done is to work to not renew arms sanctions, leaving the door open for support of elements of the Syrian opposition. Poor old Russia has reacted badly because they see another cut inflicted on their little friend, the dictator Assad.

Regards

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by 23432

I have just heard on BBC Radio 4 that it looks like UK have really rubbed Russia up the wrong way, and it is getting worse tonight, even Tory MP's are demanding Cameron makes a full statement in the house before UK starts a war with Russia & Iran over UK giving arms to Camerons Muslim brothers. One thing that worries UK MP's is the weapons weve already given to Terrorists abroad have found a way into the UK in teorrests homes.
read here

www.telegraph.co.uk...
China now says William is crazy too, but we know in the UK all Tory leaders are crazy, send for the green van before we get in big problems.
See here?
www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 28-5-2013 by Alternative4u because: (no reason given)

William is displaying some backbone imho .
Russia won'topenly declare war against Britain because that would be the end of Russian Federation.

As for rubbing the Russians the wrong way , well , is there a right way to rub a bear ?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

this is hot air and I cant take it seriously

the conservatives have almost destroyed our armed services
since they have come into power we have lost the power to project air superiority until 2020?
even then we are sharing aircraft carriers with France

The Military has been shrunk

and so on

No way in hell Britain could take on Russia let alone go into a conflict with Iran or Syria right now with the military infrastructure spread so thin

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The UK would lose.

Could you enlarge on that, even just a little bit? Of course the actual OP is a bit wonky, which doesn't help that much, but wonkier posts in the thread don't help much either.

top topics

join