It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Six days in on a 30 day funding campaign and he's already got more than 100 pounds.

Although I have issues with some of his material, I applaud this. There's a lot of potential here and CNN and the BBC have been tools for the Empire for far too long. Don't even get me going about Fox News

www.indiegogo.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Would you care to expand further on who or what you believe these 'forces' are lifting the veil? I find this very interesting because even the MSM is being forced it seems to address stuff they would never have dreamed touching even a year a go, almost as though there is a tidal wave of truth bursting to break through a damn!

if Murgatroid or i posted anything in this topic previously, this is exactly the type of comment we'd be responding to..

..the global scene is almost PERFECTLY set for a knight in shining armor to come along

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Six days in on a 30 day funding campaign and he's already got more than 100 pounds.

Although I have issues with some of his material, I applaud this. There's a lot of potential here and CNN and the BBC have been tools for the Empire for far too long. Don't even get me going about Fox News

www.indiegogo.com...

Correction, I dropped a 'K' ; he's way past 100,000 pounds now.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join