It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
It's the 1st of June here in Australia. Still no sign of a 'Big Announcement.'

I guess Icke is running on UK or US time.

Greetings,

I presume it would be UK time as he lives in the UK

The announcement could well be that he [was] going to attend the BB Rally this year. I say was because it looks like they did not get planning permission. If correct, good chance then the " announcement " wont come

But hey, im just speculating

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well, for those expecting some info to be leaked, you will be disappointed.

The 'annoucement' is to let us know David Icke wants to launch a TV show called 'The People's Voice'-

So basically seems like this would be a UK style 'Info Wars'.

He apparently needs to raise £100,000 in 30 days to get the station launched in the next few months.

Make of this what you will.

Personally, the idea of a TV network to oppose the mainstream media is a very noble one, but there was no need to make out some big announcement was coming, although I guess if he wants to get this set up, publicity was required.

From Icke's site-

We have 30 days from today to raise the money that will put this TV and Radio station on air within months to expose the information across multiple subjects that the mainstream media will not cover and to give a voice to the currently voiceless all over the world.

Let us put aside that which divides us and come together as One Global Human Voice - The People's Voice.

ENOUGH - we are not taking this # anymore

The people can have a voice that brings us together and bypasses mainstream censorship all over the world - but we need your help to make this happen within months.

As I say, a TV show requires money and the idea is noble, but I just don't like the way he made out some big announcement was due that might change the world, it has turned out to be a publicity stunt as a few here predicted.

Make of it what you will...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

The 'annoucement' is to let us know David Icke wants to launch a TV show called 'The People's Voice'-

So basically seems like this would be a UK style 'Info Wars'.

He apparently needs to raise £100,000 in 30 days to get the station launched in the next few months.

Make of this what you will.

Personally, the idea of a TV network to oppose the mainstream media is a very noble one, but there was no need to make out some big announcement was coming, although I guess if he wants to get this set up, publicity was required.

From Icke's site-

We have 30 days from today to raise the money that will put this TV and Radio station on air within months to expose the information across multiple subjects that the mainstream media will not cover and to give a voice to the currently voiceless all over the world.

Let us put aside that which divides us and come together as One Global Human Voice - The People's Voice.

ENOUGH - we are not taking this # anymore

The people can have a voice that brings us together and bypasses mainstream censorship all over the world - but we need your help to make this happen within months.

Greetings,

Thank you very much for sharing this. I had seen it on his website this morning and didnt really think anything of it, so cheers

but I just don't like the way he made out some big announcement was due that might change the world

I seemed to have missed this too, would you mind linking me to the part where he says he has an announcement that might change the world?

Thanks again, I suggested a few pages back that he may go for a radio show so this is great news if it gets the go ahead

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

He never said that sure, but when you set a date for an 'annoucement', then one expects some good info

This was clearly a publicity stunt but I do in fact believe it is a great idea. Icke is passionate about what he does, the money he makes is always reinvested into making better videos and he dedicates all his time to what he does.

This would be a great platform to rival the brainwashing of the MSM, just don't think the publicity stunt of a big annoucement was required as it will have the opposite effect on many people- ie, I'm less likely to contribute now.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

So the announcement actually is "GIVE ME MONEY".....

no surprises there!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Greetings,

He never said that sure, but when you set a date for an 'annoucement', then one expects some good info

It seem like good info to me

This was clearly a publicity stunt but I do in fact believe it is a great idea. Icke is passionate about what he does, the money he makes is always reinvested into making better videos and he dedicates all his time to what he does.

This would be a great platform to rival the brainwashing of the MSM, just don't think the publicity stunt of a big annoucement was required as it will have the opposite effect on many people- ie, I'm less likely to contribute now.

I agree, this is great for the conspiracy people and will certainly be welcomed in the UK, its what the UK needs.

But yea, he could have gone about it a bit differently. I can see how people are being decieved, especially when there is " asking " for money

Thanks again,

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I called it on the first page of this thread!

Originally posted by Sankari
'David Icke in new self-publicity push!'

Wow, that was totally unexpected.

Why 30 days? No reason that I can see. He can take as long as he likes and it won't change anything.

Oh wait—this is the old 'artificial deadline' trick used by televangelists and other unscrupulous scammers. You tell your sheeple that something has to be done but it needs to happen within a very specific timeframe. The urgency of the request and the pressure of an arbitrary deadline encourages them to donate fast... and generously!

What an artful piece of **** he is.
edit on 1/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by

I agree, this is great for the conspiracy people and will certainly be welcomed in the UK, its what the UK needs.

Spiro

Yes because we don't have enough filtered garbage coming through the boob tube.

Fail

as I stated earlier Mr. Icke is not your disclosure. Besides it is already known that in the end all will be revealed by God himself. No need to follow false profits.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I wish David Icke very good luck with his enterprise and I hope it works. We have had UKIP give our politicians a right kick up the a--se and immediately stuff is being changed.

Want to throw a little something on the table re the reptilian debate. Reptiles and cold-blooded and anyone without humanity has a very cold-blooded attitude towards their fellow humans. I think the analogy is pretty good and the group 'reptile' refers to has already been well covered in an earlier post.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So everyone who guessed he would be in some way asking for more money win! Still got that snake oil available.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
Yes because we don't have enough filtered garbage coming through the boob tube.

Fail

as I stated earlier Mr. Icke is not your disclosure. Besides it is already known that in the end all will be revealed by God himself. No need to follow false profits.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

Greetings,

Just because you dont follow his work does not mean it is a " Fail " for others that do

I never once said Icke was my disclosure. Infact, I have never said I believe anything he produces. I talk in terms of devils advocate.

It will be good for the conspiracy community here in the UK that follow Ickes work.

I wont even entertain you on your God, the real false " Profit "

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 1-6-2013 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
So everyone who guessed he would be in some way asking for more money win! Still got that snake oil available.

Greetings,

If you re-read the thread you will come to the conclusion that only 1/2 people mentioned money. A few mentioned a new book whilst others attacked him about Reptilians.

So, 1 to 2 people won. Whoo hoo, well done them and star them for sure

How's the snake oil selling? Not much I would presume

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The hatred and vitriol displayed here shows me that Mr. Icke Is on the right path and also that there are alot of terribly insecure people on this website who lash out whenever their egos get challenged or feel threatened by information they are uncomfortable with.

I see no reason to post such hateful comments.
It really just shows more about the poster than it does about whomever you are railing on against.

The time is drawing near and in fact, is pretty much here when, you'll no longer be afforded the luxury of
blind and willful ignorance. There are forces hard at work at lifting the veil from the eyes of humanity and we will come face to face with them soon enough. You would be wise to aide and assist rather than mock and ridicule.
We all have a part to play here and if YOURS is to fight to keep the veil in place then you will recieve your just compensation when the time comes.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people come to a website which exposes so much only to try their hardest to cover it back up.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
The hatred and vitriol displayed here shows me that Mr. Icke Is on the right path and also that there are alot of terribly insecure people on this website who lash out whenever their egos get challenged or feel threatened by information they are uncomfortable with.

I see no reason to post such hateful comments.
It really just shows more about the poster than it does about whomever you are railing on against.

The time is drawing near and in fact, is pretty much here when, you'll no longer be afforded the luxury of
blind and willful ignorance. There are forces hard at work at lifting the veil from the eyes of humanity and we will come face to face with them soon enough. You would be wise to aide and assist rather than mock and ridicule.
We all have a part to play here and if YOURS is to fight to keep the veil in place then you will recieve your just compensation when the time comes.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people come to a website which exposes so much only to try their hardest to cover it back up.

Would you care to expand further on who or what you believe these 'forces' are lifting the veil? I find this very interesting because even the MSM is being forced it seems to address stuff they would never have dreamed touching even a year a go, almost as though there is a tidal wave of truth bursting to break through a damn!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

You help him to spread fiction and feed him money in the process.. Old David sure has it good

Enjoy a followers life.. You will never know true Freedom

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

The point being there is no need for anyone to give this guy money,period.
What new info is he going to present daily?
My guess is the same ol.
But be rest assured,the "end" wont come anytime soon,well not as long as there is still dollars to be made.

Alex Jones/icke and the rest have pretty much served ...themselves....errrr purpose.
Throughout getting themselves paid,they made some dollars.
No crime there,and they even managed to educate people along the way.

And now what?

With all people that know now,be it 9/11,wars in the middle east,the TSA,IRS scandals,Media being spied on,Bohieman Grove,Bilderberg,nwo,gun grabs,fema camps,and on and on and on.....

Pick one,any one.
Whats left to get mad about?
Whats to be done?
Talk? Even more?
Communication is a plus,but what action(s) should be taken,BESIDES giving these people more money?
edit on 2-6-2013 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youareallschizophrenic
reply to post by Spiro

You help him to spread fiction and feed him money in the process.. Old David sure has it good

Enjoy a followers life.. You will never know true Freedom

Greetings,

Aside from Icke's claims about Reptillians, please show me proof of your rambling? Please prove to me that you have read many of his books, attended many of his lectures and have spoken to him in person to back up what you are saying.

You cant because you havent. Your here to make others look stupid when infact its the other way round.

Proof please

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Greetings Mr Fox,

Originally posted by Black_Fox
reply to post by Spiro

The point being there is no need for anyone to give this guy money,period.

That is your opinion and indeed entitled to it. You can not therefore speak for the rest of humanity and say that noone should give this guy money. You have internet and have to pay to use it, I cant tell you that you shouldnt pay but you still do.

What new info is he going to present daily?

Re watch the OP video for your answer

My guess is the same ol.
But be rest assured,the "end" wont come anytime soon,well not as long as there is still dollars to be made.

Bad guess because you are not in agreement of what he speaks. Your close minded to that fact that you think all he talks about is " end times ", which is far, far from the truth.

May I suggest you research Ickes work before posting nonsense?

Alex Jones/icke and the rest have pretty much served ...themselves....errrr purpose.
Throughout getting themselves paid,they made some dollars.
No crime there,and they even managed to educate people along the way.

Ya know, I agree with this because they have served a purpose, they do get paid [we all need to live], there was no crime involved and they indeed educated a good few people along the way.

So yea, thanks for sounding reasonable

And now what?

No need to be puzzled, the answer is easy. Research his content

With all people that know now,be it 9/11,wars in the middle east,the TSA,IRS scandals,Media being spied on,Bohieman Grove,Bilderberg,nwo,gun grabs,fema camps,and on and on and on.....

Pick one,any one.
Whats left to get mad about?
Whats to be done?
Talk? Even more?
Communication is a plus,but what action(s) should be taken,BESIDES giving these people more money?
edit on 2-6-2013 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

Are you implying that we know everything and that is your reason for not giving these people money?

That really has left me confused

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Greaaat, I can have the voices in David Icke's head piped directly to my desktop.

What is the slogan for his new Media Empire? "All-Crazy, All the time!"

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leonidas
Greaaat, I can have the voices in David Icke's head piped directly to my desktop.

What is the slogan for his new Media Empire? "All-Crazy, All the time!"

Greetings,

Why would you have Icke on your desktop if you think it is all crazy?

Be safe be well

Spiro

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join