It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I would like to point out something here! Icke isn't just pulling the Reptilian theory out of a hat! In fact it's not his theory at all, he is just bringing it to light in his own way. This goes back to Ancient times, in fact ancient pictures and stories of reptilian "Gods" have been found in many, many continents.

Anyone here ever read the bible?

I challenge anyone here to Google "Reptilian Statues" and hit images.
Why are these statues there and what do they mean? Who built them? (hint: Not David Icke)

Reptilian symbolism is everywhere!
Ask yourself about the Caduceus! Why are their snakes in the shape of the DNA Helix?

As a matter of fact this stuff is Undeniable! So if you believe Icke is a loon you will need to couple millions upon millions of people into that category dating back to the beginning of time. Do your homework before dismissing this theory!

Don't just dis-believe because you were programmed to!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I can't buy the Reptillians amongst us theory. I've seen a few videos with weird eyelid...especially the female newscaster...but did some research even finding records of where she went to high school. It doesn't add up for me.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

I would like to point out something here! Icke isn't just pulling the Reptilian theory out of a hat! In fact it's not his theory at all, he is just bringing it to light in his own way. This goes back to Ancient times, in fact ancient pictures and stories of reptilian "Gods" have been found in many, many continents.

Anyone here ever read the bible?

I challenge anyone here to Google "Reptilian Statues" and hit images.
Why are these statues there and what do they mean? Who built them? (hint: Not David Icke)

Reptilian symbolism is everywhere!
Ask yourself about the Caduceus! Why are their snakes in the shape of the DNA Helix?

As a matter of fact this stuff is Undeniable! So if you believe Icke is a loon you will need to couple millions upon millions of people into that category dating back to the beginning of time. Do your homework before dismissing this theory!

Great post, the serpent, the snake, all symbolic of Satan/Reptilians.

If the dinosaurs had not been wiped out, could they not have evolved and become more intelligent?

How could people be so naive to believe that it isn't possible that humanoid reptilians exist in other parts of the universe, that may well have travelled here? That fits into the 'Ancient Gods' theory that is shown in so many ancient cultures.

One day, man will travel in space, if he encounters a primitive species, will he not interfere with it, perhaps meddle with its genetics?

Humans are not the centre of the universe as the ignorant like to believe, we are nothing but a grain of sand amongst many more much more advanced civilisations than ourselves.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

cure to ailments? you wouldn't know a cure if it hit you in the face, you have a hard enough time understanding your ailment

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Aww crap here I go....

David Icke is doing exactly what he's supposed to do just like all of us... speaking words/things that he knows the history of, and words/things he only believes in. There is a difference. Everyone does it. Words that, in my opinion, are both belief and knowing - at the same time. In unison - almost like a koan in a way - like a puzzle with that ever-missing piece. It's quite the conundrum, and with personalities like this I find it rather fascinating to research - including those less in public view.

Both and - not either or. Some of and not the whole story.

No ONE personality that is allowed to go SO mainstream as David has the whole story. Maybe that's why they are allowed to be so known. No ONE personality, mainstream or not, knows with one hundred percent certainty about such subjects - but the belief is there, and so are the facts - at the same time - in the same story.

I find the degree of mainstreaming (is that a term?) of a given personality an interesting indicator of the ratio of knowing to bull s/hit. I, personally, try to seek voices less heard - to address my own ratio of knowing to belief.

The information is all there - present and available to everyone thanks to the internet (a blessing and a curse) - but that ratio is the problem. Maybe that's what "they" make sure is always present. The ratio of knowing to belief. The internet only muddies the waters - but it's still as deep as an ocean with many interesting things to find.

I've got to stop typing now...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
problem with Icke is, his BS outshines his actual decent conspiracys that may be right. I think its possible its intentional...mix in 20% truth with 80% crazy and if you bring up the 20% truth coming from the person, they simply label it crazy due to the source..slowing down any proper investigation into the field.

Sadly (or not), Icke will forever be known as the lizard guy verses someone whom helped take down some big banking corruption...and he probably if anything slowed down any serious investigation into the HSBC stuff due to it being part of his nutty domain.

I like Icke though...because he says things that truly do make you consider...but he decided long ago to not relay information in a way that would have movement behind it. He chose to be part of his strange cult verses have some beliefs hidden and instead peel back the layers (the non crazy layers) of society doing proper journalism.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

I do not believe in lizard people because outside of some ancient statues that were part of stories, there is not a single shred of evidence.
No dragons, lizardmen, fairys, etc...

Nobody has put forward any dna showing as such, nor a credible source filmed a proper lizardman, etc. there is far more evidence of bigfoot than lizard people.

Don't just believe because it sounds weird/cool until you get some proper evidence...no, a statue is not evidence..its a creative expression.

So sayth Anubis

And of course Horus

(unless of course you also believe in dog and bird people also)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
problem with Icke is, his BS outshines his actual decent conspiracys that may be right. I think its possible its intentional...mix in 20% truth with 80% crazy and if you bring up the 20% truth coming from the person, they simply label it crazy due to the source..slowing down any proper investigation into the field.

Sadly (or not), Icke will forever be known as the lizard guy verses someone whom helped take down some big banking corruption...and he probably if anything slowed down any serious investigation into the HSBC stuff due to it being part of his nutty domain.

I like Icke though...because he says things that truly do make you consider...but he decided long ago to not relay information in a way that would have movement behind it. He chose to be part of his strange cult verses have some beliefs hidden and instead peel back the layers (the non crazy layers) of society doing proper journalism.

Out of curiosity, what is so crazy about the reptilian theory?

Do you think we are the only humanoid species in the universe, or because we haven't travelled to other planets that other intelligent life hasn't?

Why is it so crazy to think intelligent beings have been here, and they happen to be of a reptilian nature?

As a theory, it is perfectly plausible.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Amandla
If people like Icke revaled real truth they´d be dead long time ago. Usual trick is to mix truths with half-truths and lies, so most people don´t believe the truth parts anymore and people who believe them, are lead to wrong direction.
Just my opinion.

Maybe he is protected by forces as of yet 'unknown'.

If the bad guys are out there, which they almost certainly are, then so too are the good guys.

- because Evil has provided categories for every class of souls:
mtv for the youngsters
soaps for the females
and 'truthers' for the small group who wants to learn more.

But since icke doesnt point towards biblical faith or context,
he is a useful Tool.

yes its a somewhat Risk to let a truther like that appeal to some souls -
but the group of souls he has as public is too small anyway to be of importance.

..and anyway since he s not pointing to Faith,
he is , relatively, Harmless - according to Evil.

btw
i ve always liked icke ; have learned much from him

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Oh Cute! He's planning on making his announcement the day after we're supposed to get clobbered by the "Global Coastal Event' courtesy of the Remote Viewers and Webbots, not to mention various and sundry Pleiadian contacts 'n stuff.

Sure would be nice if all the propheteers and profiteers would schedule these earthshaking occurrences and announcements better. They really all need to go in together on an event coordinator. Perhaps someone who has had a lot of experience putting on weddings for Bridezillas would be perfect.

edit on 29-5-2013 by signalfire because: why do you keep asking that question?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
If people like Icke revaled real truth they´d be dead long time ago. Usual trick is to mix truths with half-truths and lies, so most people don´t believe the truth parts anymore and people who believe them, are lead to wrong direction.
Just my opinion.

Maybe he is protected by forces as of yet 'unknown'.

If the bad guys are out there, which they almost certainly are, then so too are the good guys.

You might be right. I believe that many things Icke sais are true, but for me he discredited himself with the reptilian theme. For many people this is just ridiculous, but for me this is depressingly racist too. The whole concept of reptilians is suspicious and I suspect it´s fabricated on purpose. This is the reason, in short, why I don´t take Icke seriously. It´s unfortunate, because I really think that he started out as a genuine reseacher. Many make this mistake (on purpose or maybe they are brainwashed, I don´t know), that they start to make crazy claims without evidence (reptilians for example) and because of this majority doesn´t take them seriously anymore and don´t believe anything from them, even if some things are truths.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Another book, advertising it all over conspiracy forums. Easy sell.

Unless he claims hes god/jesus again.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Oh Cute! He's planning on making his announcement the day after we're supposed to get clobbered by the "Global Coastal Event' courtesy of the Remote Viewers and Webbots, not to mention various and sundry Pleiadian contacts 'n stuff.

So his "big announcement" will be that he spoke to our reptilian overlords and convinced them not to use the "global coastal event" and destroy all of us....

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

I dont care about a person's income or rate of success.
So Jesse has a bigger house?
Im pretty sure both Icke and Jesse are well off financially.
Kudos to them for success.

They have every right to go out and make a buck.

IMO,David Icke,has some good points,about certain things.
But he is a bit of a loony.
So him being right on anything is the equivalent of a clock being right twice a day.

Again its just my opinion.

Ventura works for Time Warner, an elite controlled corporation.

Do you think they would allow him to reveal or expose them?

Ventura tackles FEMA camps and such things, he is working to bring America into revolution, as the elite want.

He doesn't touch the real conspiracy- the bankers and satanists because he is working for them, ironic really because he prob thinks he is doing a good thing with his show.

edit on 28-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

Icke doesn't touch the Satanists?

That does not mean that every paedophile is a Satanist, but the big players in the paedophile rings invariably are - and it goes to the very top of the royal and political establishment in Britain and worldwide (see The Biggest Secret).

This is why Operation Yewtree, the mock 'investigation' into Savile's crimes and connections, is such an obvious cover-up and damage limitation exercise.

Source1

I wish the Jimmy Savile exposure was more brought into the light before he died, justice was needed and still needs to be brought to light with other guilty parties. Source2

However, no ones going to listen, there's heavy control and the public focuses on the most conspiratorial aspects(or which they believe) of the messenger as a negative. It may help him in a way, to say that he hasn't been 'taken care of" but really limits the severity of situations that need attention.

More info...
Savile and the Bristish Establishment

About the Conspiracy Theory show, Ventura had done a TSA episode but the network, which edited and reworked all of their filming, did not allow it to be finished/released. Wonder if that means anything, did Ventura plan that out? More likely that because they-the network- owned the rights after filming he had NO say.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I think you mis-read my post

I was referring to Ventura and how his show is being put out by Time Warner, hence it is serving the elite agenda in creating anti government sentiment whilst conveniently avoiding who is really behind the conspiracy- ie, those who control the governments. Ventura ignores this completely and lays blame at the government when they are really just the front for the real controllers.

Governments and politicians come and go like the seasons, the elite banking families and secret society networks have kept power in their hands for centuries.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

reply to post by dreamingawake

I think you mis-read my post

I was referring to Ventura and how his show is being put out by Time Warner, hence it is serving the elite agenda in creating anti government sentiment whilst conveniently avoiding who is really behind the conspiracy- ie, those who control the governments. Ventura ignores this completely and lays blame at the government when they are really just the front for the real controllers.

Governments and politicians come and go like the seasons, the elite banking families and secret society networks have kept power in their hands for centuries.

Fair enough sorry for the mix up, I don't fully agree because I believe he sees that but is limited(especially when TW is controlled), but you have a point. With that really dislike how he treated David Icke on the episode. Also, people don't know about the TSA episode usually. Not to mention in general people focus on Icke's Reptilian Theory and not what he's saying about the corruption going on.
edit on 29-5-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Here's a novel idea: How about not posting a thread until the announcement is actually made. That way you won't contribute noise to the site. Frankly, there are way too many of these "An announce will be made (in a few days or week or whatever)" and they add nothing. And generally such announcements turn out to be flatulence at best.

I'm sick of them.

And 57+ flags for this thread that doesn't provide any information? WHY????

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Whenever I hear the name David Icke nowdays,I always think back to this...

I always think of this classic moment as well when I hear his name. It's all about making money.
Money = Root of all evil

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

You have a thread on this story? Can you link?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Greetings,

The sad reality of this thread and the memebers therein is the fact that noone is discussing the actual content of the OP.

Icke is this, Icke is that....bla bla bla

Really!!!!

I will contribute to the discussion when people actually GROW UP

Be safe be well

Spiro

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join