It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I like watching Icke's Videos on youtube.... always interesting and he knows what he's talking about except for the lizard people!!

But then again, I once took some '___' by mistake and saw my best mate at the time.... he appeared to me as a Lizard!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

"Ask yourself, who makes more money, Ventura or Icke? "

Its not a matter of who makes more.
It's the fact they BOTH make money,and alot of it.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Will this announcement be disclosed in a new book,dvd or tour date by any chance ?

I'm willing to listen but I will not purchase anything.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

"Ask yourself, who makes more money, Ventura or Icke? "

Its not a matter of who makes more.
It's the fact they BOTH make money,and alot of it.

Ventura works for Time Warner-

Time Warner Inc. (formerly AOL Time Warner, stylized as TimeWarner) is an American multinational media corporation headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City.[2] As of mid-2010, it was the world's second largest media and entertainment conglomerate in terms of revenue (behind The Walt Disney Company), as well as the world's largest media conglomerate

Think about it, Ventura is in fact the shill because he works for Time Warner, and they control what they put out to the masses.

Icke gave up a very well paid career from the BBC to do what he does. He lives in a small house whilst Ventura lives in a massive mansion.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I dont care about a person's income or rate of success.
So Jesse has a bigger house?
Im pretty sure both Icke and Jesse are well off financially.
Kudos to them for success.

They have every right to go out and make a buck.

IMO,David Icke,has some good points,about certain things.
But he is a bit of a loony.
So him being right on anything is the equivalent of a broke clock being right twice a day.

Again its just my opinion.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Black_Fox because: SpeLLinG

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Even a stopped [analog] clock is right, twice a day. Maybe that guy is more like a digital one, with intermittent power.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So him being right on anything is the equivalent of a clock being right twice a day.

Ventura works for Time Warner, an elite controlled corporation.

Do you think they would allow him to reveal or expose them?

Ventura tackles FEMA camps and such things, he is working to bring America into revolution, as the elite want.

He doesn't touch the real conspiracy- the bankers and satanists because he is working for them, ironic really because he prob thinks he is doing a good thing with his show.

edit on 28-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yep, I found out these family connections by doing a little bit of research on him back in 2009. It surprises me how these facts are not widely known, conspiracy theories regarding this would normally be rife.

It's no coincidence Cameron was elected leader in the middle of the financial crisis, which was made by bankers.

Who better to save them than a person with 'Banks' in his veins.... It was so obvious I called this out a year before he was elected or should I say put into power.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does that make me a mini-Icke?

Follow that trail.... Sorry if this is a little off topic.

edit on 28-5-2013 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

So him being right on anything is the equivalent of a clock being right twice a day.

Ventura works for Time Warner, an elite controlled corporation.

Do you think they would allow him to reveal or expose them?

Ventura tackles FEMA camps and such things, he is working to bring America into revolution, as the elite want.

He doesn't touch the real conspiracy- the bankers and satanists because he is working for them, ironic really because he prob thinks he is doing a good thing with his show.

edit on 28-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

So people can call Icke a loony mostly because of the lizard thing, although he can bring meat to the table. There is also a good percentage who would call Ventura a loony because of his own writings on 9/11 and Bush/Cheney being the instigators, and LBJ the instigator, or in the know about JFK's death with some meat on the table. That makes them both 'way out there' in many people's eyes, this is how weird it can get.
Icke also wrote or spoke about 9/11 some time ago, citing other false flags, Ventura has done the same more recently, and so have others. The video of Ventura and Icke is one of the kettle calling the pot black, once Ventura mentions books. Just plain stupid.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

^ David Icke's multi-million dollar mansion he gained off of his lies.

... Yes, that's right. Neither a mansion, nor lies.

I was looking forward to June 1 anyway.
We'll see what new can of worms will be opened on the side.

People who ridicule the Man instead of examining the Message are doing themselves a disservice. Thought we all came to this website to "deny ignorance"?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Im sorry, but you're an idiot if you base your opinions over such a biased video such as that.

If you cannot read people, you shouldn't form opinions about them, because ultimately you will be incorrect.

Jesse has such a stance of arrogance, I can see his frustration being pushed out in his face, his words, his energy. He is looking for a fight, he wants to knock David Icke down. David does the only reasonable thing left to do in the situation, leave.

There was no room for honest answers or truth seeking, that conversation was only going in one direction, because of how Jesse was strong arming the conversation.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Whenever I hear the name David Icke nowdays,I always think back to this...

Jesse Ventura works for a Bill Turner channel, think about who Ventura really works for (Time Warner, elite controlled).

Ventura (perhaps unknowingly) works for 'them'.

Ask yourself, who makes more money, Ventura or Icke?

Agreed! My husband was always drooling about how Jesse Ventura is exposing everyone and "telling us all the truth". Oh yeah? How is he not dead then? Some misfortunate accident somewhere, some random heart attack, etc. Just doesn't make sense. If "they" want you taken out, "they" have a million and one ways to make it look natural. Period.

As for not knowing... if he truly believes anything he spouts on his show as real then he would know EXACTLY who and what he works for... as such, he understands fully what his check is written for.

I don't think Jesse Ventura really exposes ANYTHING. If he did it would get vetoed and shut down and that episode would NEVER see the light of day. Either that or the topic is innocent enough to "hide in plain sight".

Jesse Ventura has lost all credibility with me. The way he dramatizes everything and creatively edits the people he interviews to fit his episode agenda is just trash to me. The show is more of the drivel we can fill up on every television channel at any time. But that is my opinion. And, well, you know what they say... opinions are like @holes... everyone has one. =)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Big Announcement Coming June 1st 2013

I have always had a problem with people saying SOMETHING is going to happen on a particular future date. Why do that? Why can't you just come out and say this is what's happening?

If I told my friends I was going to announce something a month from now, they would probably defriend me and call me a nutcase! Normal people don't do this! This guy is probably trying to sell something, or is looking for attention because he lacks self-esteem!

Go ahead people! Have fun anticipating something BIG is going to be announced!

And no, I am not going to keep tabs on this thread to see what transpires...!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And according to a well known newspaper, the UK PM and his Mayor of London are cousins!

blogs.telegraph.co.uk... /

Happy families indeed.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
He is going to announce the world will end in 1997. Again.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

There will be some events over the next weekend
and into the first days of June.

Hold on to your Seats.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I've never seen more attack dog, narrow minded simpletons than ATS provides.
This place is worthless.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I like this pic of cameron it says it all, plus I believe he is related to the royal family.

[img]http://Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I wonder what the Announcement will be.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A lot of people dismiss him, that's for sure.
I wonder what he will announce on the 1st?

Certainly it will be interesting if nothing else and generate a lot of controversy.
From what I have seen and read/watched about him, he does seem to be on to something.

Can't wait to see what it is he says.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Whenever someone dangles the proverbial carrot it always turns out to be BS, or very anti-climatic.

If someone has news just announce it for Christ sake.

edit on 28-5-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join