It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book a flight on a "UFO"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I heard this on the radio this morning... Couldn't help but chuckle a bit...

Hi, We are a top secret non government organization known as TEAM SKY (A.S.T.R.O) Advance Space Technologies Research Organization, for years we have been experimenting and studying UFO phenomena.

We are hosting an event on the 30th and 31st May 2013, where we will be showcasing gravity control technologies that do not use petrol nor oil to fly, this technology has been modified by TEAM SKY.
One of our prototypes reached the moon in less then 4 hours, undetected.
We are selling tickets to the general public, for a 1 hour flight around Gauteng [South Africa]. Please note that this is a fundraising event and nor information on our technology is for sale.

Cost per Flight coupon: R4 950 [about $500] per person (all ages) Duration: 60 minutes gravity-less flight around Gauteng.

Source

And here is their ad on a local site.

There is also a clip of the interview with "Lionel Kekane" the supposed Head of Engineering. Sadly I don't have that kind of money for a joyride in a "UFO" - and even if I did I doubt I'd want to take a ride in something that was made by someone that dropped out of school...

I did some Googling and found nothing on "Team Sky" (other than the cycling team) - which would make sense for a "top secret non government organization"...

The guy is supposedly going to visit the radio station (tomorrow?) to show off the technology, so I'll post an update on that.

I am however NOT holding my breath - because the station was involved in a viral marketing hoax a couple of months ago.

PS. If there's something in the PODcast you don't understand, feel free to ask.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Looks like a flying saucer to me, a flying saucer and a UFO are 2 different things in my opinion. If I saw a UFO I'd tell people I saw something I couldn't identity, if I saw a flying saucer I'd be clear to say I saw a flying saucer.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

One of our prototypes reached the moon in less then 4 hours, undetected.

Undetected indeed.

Where's the footage? Undetected too?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zotor

I thought the same thing. You'd think that they'd come up with something other than "UFO"... At one point in the ad they do call them "saucers/ships". One would think they could come up with something a bit more catchier than that.

...one of 3 South African made saucers/ships. These saucers/ships are equipped with an alien technology that allows gravity to be manipulated for flight at super sonic speeds...

Also in the ad they claim that the technology comes from alien technology - but in the interview he denies this and says the technology comes from "our ancestors"...

I'm very tempted to post the "ancient aliens" meme...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Maybe our ancestors are the aliens?

This sounds dodgy as hell it's like all the spam email I get saying send us $100 or give us your personal details.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Team Sky? I suppose we have to have a strong set of legs so we can peddle the ship?

Wouldn't that be ASTRO? The dog on the Jetsons?
edit on 28-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ive built a flying saucer that can go right around the sun and back in 1 hour. If i can get 100 people to pay me £100000 each then ill take them on a trip there and back.

Please send your money by paypal to [email protected].

/Sarcasm

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't know why you guys are so skeptical. I already sent my money along with my address. He needs to pick me up here. Shouldn't be a problem for someone who went to the moon in four hours.

Also, I am a French model. (throwin' that in for the ladies.)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I myself have heard this on the radio, I just had to do the legitimacy research, which led me here... I also believe this to be a hoax seeing as I had found the same results as anyone here. What kind of ancient ancestral technology could possibly exist to manipulate the biggest force on the planet - which we also don't quite fully understand?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My first thought when i read the headline:

What´s that Greer up to now...

And as to "undetected" and to photos...
Hmmm, what were you thinking there?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Acording to the title, where do I get my ticket?

top topics

join