It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof At Last!!! Politicians Speak Gibberish.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Proof at last.

Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard ,is a master of a fictional language.

Inventor of Game of Thrones language Dothraki 'impressed' by Julia Gillard's mastery of fictional tongue
Source

Nerds were left stunned last night when Ms Gillard tweeted in Dothraki, a fictional language used by a race of horse people in the popular fantasy TV show.

As it turns out, she's a master of the language, with the inventor of the harsh-sounding tongue confessing he was surprised by Ms Gillard's accurate usage of the language.

"(I'm) truly impressed!" said language inventor and linguist David J. Peterson. "And correctly at that!" he said.

Twitter lit up with commentary yesterday after the Prime Minister confessed in an interview that she became hooked on the medieval, magical show during her summer break and "anxiously awaits" the series every Monday night.

Perth resident Jordan Bader said on the social networking site: "Julia Gillard confirms she is addicted to Game of Thrones. ONE OF US! ONE OF US!"

To which Ms Gillard replied in Dothraki: "Not addicted - me allayafa anna!", which translates to "it pleases me"

We always knew politicians speak gibberish or just blatant bullshot.

Shouldn't she be spending more time learning how to help the country better, than learning fictional languages.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Fixed links and tags

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

We always knew politicians speak gibberish or just blatant bullshot.

It is known.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Try to sit through one of obozo's speeches - it's like he's living and talking about some other universe.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
While I don't like the old bat..

it was a twitter comment. How more banal do you want things.

What else is twitter for..

and she's not a robot.. it's not as if she did a barnett and gave her chums a $100,000 a year job that doesn't even have defined hours...

au.news.yahoo.com...

a tweet... surely there are more pressing reasons to bash the politicians than something so unimportant.

new topics

top topics

join