It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
No aliens. Just humans.

During above TV documentary the commentator says >>3500 years ago, during the reign of King Tutmosis the Third, ancient Egypt was invaded by spherical UFOs that were described as "Circles of Fire", according to Antiguos Papiros these Spherical UFOs filled the sky for several days, in his fascinating book British author Mathew Deluce shows photos of strange alien reptiles, some with the bodies of apes and heads of "Lizards", these can be found on the walls of the Temple of Hathor, at Dendera in Egypt, here we see Reptilian humanoid creatures alongside Pharoes and bird headed beings, strange giant light bulbs possibly some form of plasma beam weapon can clearly be seen at the Temple of Hathor, inside these strange devices there are serpents, this is possibly a pictorial message that this alien plasma technology was given to the Elite of ancient Egypt by a serpent or Reptilian race of aliensHis mother was talking about the Pyramids, and he got very angry with her when she said the slaves placed the huge stones by hard physical work, and the 5 year old boy then said >>No mom! You got it all wrong! You don't know! Because I WAS THERE! They changed the density structure of objects large and small and they levitated the stones into place, and they placed a crystal on top to communicate with other worlds, and there are informations in the Sphinx i haven't found yet

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13
OK I'll say it Stargate

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
projectcamelot.org...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Smirnov

I'm sorry, but that's a load of total honk. Tuthmosis III was a very powerful Pharaoh who extended Egyptian power and influence deep into Northern Syria. Nowhere in the histories is there any information about him fighting aliens. And by the way, he ruled long after the pyramids were built.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin

By the way, the Great Pyramids of Egypt in their original condition were made of marble.

What we see today---the rough stone stepped surface---is the consequence of a few hundred years of medieval looting.

They used to be covered with smooth, and exceptionally well polished white marble. The capstone was the best part, and often gold plated. Now they're gone.

They shone with intense brilliance for many miles around.

That's why they were a wonder of the ancient world, and much much more literally awesome than they look today. And 100% human made.

Even if made today from modern technology, they would still be very, very, awesome. Like a Saturn V plated in indium-platnium.

Would Pharoah be satisfied by a mere rock pile like those barbarian Aztecs to come a few thousand years later? Heck no.

edit on 31-5-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter

Originally posted by mbkennel

If Ancient ET's had built them, they'd use power tools and reinforced steel rebar, and have conduits for electrical power and other technology systems. They don't.

edit on 28-5-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Wow, I'd hate to shoot you down on this one but here it goes:

POWERTOOLS? LOL what are you going to plug it to? An outlet in the sand?

STEEL REBARS? Where are you going to get steel rebars in large quantities to put into solid rock which is clearly MORE stable than CONCRETE with rebars. You can't even put rebars in limestone.

Obviously.

I said if ancient ET's built them, you might see features clearly characteristic of advanced technology. Surely ancient ET would at least have bulldozers, crane and power saws, assuming they also had interstellar travel? Why haven't we found a tungsten carbide drill bit? Or a construction phaser rig?

Ancient ET's didn't build them. And we don't see any such evidence.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I said if ancient ET's built them, you might see features clearly characteristic of advanced technology. Surely ancient ET would at least have bulldozers, crane and power saws, assuming they also had interstellar travel? Why haven't we found a tungsten carbide drill bit? Or a construction phaser rig?

OK, by the same logic if the Egyptians had built them you would also see some advanced tools and cranes capable of putting rocks carved with an almost machine like precision neatly in place without damaging the carved rocks. When I see the old paradigm of the Egyptians rolling rocks weighing many tons on logs and then hosting them neatly in place with makeshift cranes I find it laughable. And ET's would not have left technically advanced machinery around for the natives. It takes a well organized mind to build a very symmetrical pyramid and equipment not apparently available to the Egyptians of that era to complete the construction. Thousands of sweating workers whether paid or slaves did not push the pyramids together through simple manual labor. Some thing is missing. I offer the alien hypothesis but must admit there is now surfacing in an archaeological site in Turkey evidence of an advanced culture [probably human] that pre-dates what we call Ancient Egypt by thousands of years. And the theory that the main pyramid at Giza and the Sphinx are much older and where probably constructed by an earlier civilization has been around for awhile. What I have been told about the archaeological dig in Turkey seems to be confirming this civilization. And as to whether there is any tie-in between them and aliens at this point can not be considered. On the other hand, and as has been pointed out in this thread, Egyptian Mythology is full of references to beings from other worlds with powers not of this world. Is this only a Mythological fiction or based upon contact with a real alien race?
edit on 31-5-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView

OK, by the same logic if the Egyptians had built them you would also see some advanced tools and cranes capable of putting rocks carved with an almost machine like precision neatly in place without damaging the carved rocks. When I see the old paradigm of the Egyptians rolling rocks weighing many tons on logs and then hosting them neatly in place with makeshift cranes I find it laughable.

Why is it laughable? What do historians and archaeologists think?

Egyptians had centuries to perfect their architectural technology. They were building buildings for centuries before. They had a sophisticated economy with numerous skills and divisions of labor. They had written records and guilds.

And ET's would not have left technically advanced machinery around for the natives.

Not a single chip from a saw blade? Why no titanium-nitride dust in the drill holes? Why no epoxy anywhere? Why no evidence of workmanship marks from power tools of any form? Why no rebar? Why no evidence of any unique high-technology building construction material or technique which was NOT used by Egyptians in other settings?

And why no written record about the ETs doing wonderous things on the most expensive construction project in the kingdom of the wealthiest civilization on Earth?

It takes a well organized mind to build a very symmetrical pyramid and equipment not apparently available to the Egyptians of that era to complete the construction.

Egyptian civilization had plenty of well-organized minds. And long term experience.

Thousands of sweating workers whether paid or slaves did not push the pyramids together through simple manual labor.

Complex manual and animal labor. Me, I'd have no idea how to build an office building, much less a nuclear power plant, but there are sets of humans who are good at this, because it's their business to be good at it.

Some thing is missing. I offer the alien hypothesis but must admit there is now surfacing in an archaeological site in Turkey evidence of an advanced culture [probably human] that pre-dates what we call Ancient Egypt by thousands of years. And the theory that the main pyramid at Giza and the Sphinx are much older and where probably constructed by an earlier civilization has been around for awhile.

Then why would there be plenty of written records by Egyptians saying otherwise?

What I have been told about the archaeological dig in Turkey seems to be confirming this civilization. And as to whether there is any tie-in between them and aliens at this point can not be considered. On the other hand, and as has been pointed out in this thread, Egyptian Mythology is full of references to beings from other worlds with powers not of this world. Is this only a Mythological fiction or based upon contact with a real alien race?
edit on 31-5-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

All sense points to mythological fiction. There is worldwide all sorts of mythological fictions and they are all quite distinct except when influenced via cultural contact. By contrast, real world things like existence and properties of 'moon' 'sun' 'water' 'rock' 'goat' are the same. Nobody has a mythology where we have two suns.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've read a book of which I can't remember the name, but it had an in depth research on the Giza pyramids and that the egyptians back in the day were trying to connect with the stars. It also showed how ancient egyptian mythical characters represented different constellations. For example god Ra represented the north star, that's why his statue is facing towards it.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I appreciate your commentary even though we are at odds as to conclusions. But the main reason I replied to you in the first place is because of your statement:

Point being I have the same issue and could invert your statement coming to the same conclusion as to the Egyptians of the era - Where is the construction equipment they used? I will not buy a chisel, a bunch of logs and some make shift rigging as being capable of the construction involved. Even if it is possible as some books and documentaries have tried to demonstrate, I still say it is not probable. And the logic of either another civilization and/or alien involvement is more acceptable to me and apparently to others who have made comments agreeing with my view and I have been impressed by the evidence they have presented. Proof as to who is correct however is lacking and we will have to wait for the day when time travel [if ever possible] becomes available so we can go back and see it for ourselves.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Quoting your comment:

Not a single chip from a saw blade? Why no titanium-nitride dust in the drill holes? Why no epoxy anywhere? Why no evidence of workmanship marks from power tools of any form? Why no rebar? Why no evidence of any unique high-technology building construction material or technique which was NOT used by Egyptians in other settings?

Let me first say: It is UNCERTAIN whether or not aliens had a hand in the pyramids, all we know is that most experts agree that all the current construction methods (suggested using tools available at the time) are VERY unlikely.

You are asking for chips by saw blades, drill holes from power tools, rebar, unique building material. These are ALL human inventions of the 20th century.

IF visiting aliens, with the ability to achieve faster than light travel, and probably ignore the laws of physics such as gravity, why not the same with rocks? Saws, power tools, rebars to them are probably so primitive they would not want to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

I may be wrong, but if an advanced alien race can travel galaxies to reach us, piling a bunch of rocks to say "we aliens were here" would not even be much of an effort to them. Thousands of years could be nothing to them, we don't even know.

The absence of these marks/tools goes against what you said because you're right, where are these marks if humans built them? This is why most of the hypothesis today are unlikely.

Most of the questions you have asked is in this thread if you just take the time to read it. Saws? we're talking about thousands of years before christ, just to make saws would take a lot of effort. You make saws from metals which you'll have to find and sharpen into a saw hard enough to cut rock. Rebars? Those are added to CONCRETE to strengthen the structure. When you have giant solid rock blocks you do not need anything to strengthen it, and how will they make rebars? The most secure structure is one you make from solid rock, not concrete with rebars. That is exactly why the Great Pyramids are still standing today.

Regarding your comment about Egyptian authority, they have hidden things from the public. According to them the only tools available were chisels, maybe ropes, and perhaps logs if there are sufficient trees in the area.

I'd like to believe that we have lost touch with an ancient human race, with amazing architectural capabilities who helped with the construction of the pyramids.

What about all the other ancient sites which lie on a circle across the Earth? These are all unexplained mysteries and the crowd saying "humans built it" is in the same boat as "aliens built it" because we all aren't sure.
edit on 1-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Quoting your comment:

Let me first say: It is UNCERTAIN whether or not aliens had a hand in the pyramids, all we know is that most experts agree that all the current construction methods (suggested using tools available at the time) are VERY unlikely.

Where is the evidence for this?

I may be wrong, but if an advanced alien race can travel galaxies to reach us, piling a bunch of rocks to say "we aliens were here" would not even be much of an effort to them. Thousands of years could be nothing to them, we don't even know.

If an advanced alien race wanted to say "we aliens were here" then they could have done so much more clearly. Like leaving a nuclear isotope powered hologram generator or something. Or a huge ET ship in orbit. What's up with the rocks? If they were so nearly omnipotent, why wouldn't they build something really way out in the middle of ""BFE"" where no pesky humans could mess with it?

The absence of these marks/tools goes against what you said because you're right, where are these marks if humans built them? This is why most of the hypothesis today are unlikely.

The stones look like they were cut with technology of the time. My point is not the specific marks, but lack of anything indicating any technology other than that known to Egyptians.

Most of the questions you have asked is in this thread if you just take the time to read it. Saws? we're talking about thousands of years before christ, just to make saws would take a lot of effort. You make saws from metals which you'll have to find and sharpen into a saw hard enough to cut rock. Rebars? Those are added to CONCRETE to strengthen the structure. When you have giant solid rock blocks you do not need anything to strengthen it, and how will they make rebars? The most secure structure is one you make from solid rock, not concrete with rebars. That is exactly why the Great Pyramids are still standing today.

The point is that evidence of construction technology is embedded in the results. I was using contemporaneous technology as an analogy to show that evidence of non-Egyptian technology would be profoundly obvious. There is no such evidence.

I'd like to believe that we have lost touch with an ancient human race, with amazing architectural capabilities who helped with the construction of the pyramids.

Today, they're called ancient Egyptians.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Alien view

Point being I have the same issue and could invert your statement coming to the same conclusion as to the Egyptians of the era - Where is the construction equipment they used? I will not buy a chisel, a bunch of logs and some make shift rigging as being capable of the construction involved. Even if it is possible as some books and documentaries have tried to demonstrate, I still say it is not probable. And the logic of either another civilization and/or alien involvement is more acceptable to me and apparently to others who have made comments agreeing with my view and I have been impressed by the evidence they have presented. Proof as to who is correct however is lacking and we will have to wait for the day when time travel [if ever possible] becomes available so we can go back and see it for ourselves.

This was said perfectly Alien view. There is indeed no clear evidence that the Egyptians built it. And if they did build it they would have surely sung and danced about it for many years after. Why did we not see any evidence of this apart from Pharaoh Khufu having a " I was here" on the Great pyramid. Absolute nothing else??? Don't you find that odd? From my research even the Egyptians of the time said they did not built it!. I think if they did build it, they were either helped by other more sophisticated people in terms of technology, Aliens or another civilisation. That for me is more plausibly that the theory that the the people living a few thousand years ago built the still to this day wonder of the world.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Where is the evidence that construction methods are unlikely?
en.wikipedia.org...

Read this entire page, although great theories, they conclude with the fact that it is far from certain these will work.

Let me retort: where's the evidence Ancient Egyptians built them?
edit on 1-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
reply to post by jheherrin

By the way, the Great Pyramids of Egypt in their original condition were made of marble.

What we see today---the rough stone stepped surface---is the consequence of a few hundred years of medieval looting.

They used to be covered with smooth, and exceptionally well polished white marble. The capstone was the best part, and often gold plated. Now they're gone.

They shone with intense brilliance for many miles around.

That's why they were a wonder of the ancient world, and much much more literally awesome than they look today. And 100% human made.

Even if made today from modern technology, they would still be very, very, awesome. Like a Saturn V plated in indium-platnium.

Would Pharoah be satisfied by a mere rock pile like those barbarian Aztecs to come a few thousand years later? Heck no.

They didnt use marble it was called tura stones they are white limestone.As far as what the capstone was its pure speculation its assumed to be gold because it is believed it was melted down and used to build local mosques but we dont know.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I would like to add that we are all social actors and all of our personal views are shaped by our culture and crucially our world view. We have to be careful when believing current theory's primarily because "experts" mostly agree that another advanced civilisation or Aliens did not build or help build the Pyramid of Giza, given the world view of most experts. They of course would not even comprehend an ancient civilization building the pyramids or Aliens for that matter given the strongly held belief within the scientific community that our human history started very recently. This would be very dangerous for them going out of the mainstream. This has implications for funding for research etc and career development.

I think this point is very important. Remember the earth was flat until one crazy man said it was round!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

where's the evidence Ancient Egyptians built them

Yes indeed Peashooter. And I'm not going to believe this "Theory" as it seems unlikely. There is very poor evidence for this. However, I fully appreciate Aliens and/or another advanced civilisation building or help building the Great pyramid is also not strong. Notwithstanding, it is a dame site stronger that the former, separate from the fact most would not entertain this given their world view.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welby

Yes indeed Peashooter. And I'm not going to believe this "Theory" as it seems unlikely. There is very poor evidence for this. However, I fully appreciate Aliens and/or another advanced civilisation building or help building the Great pyramid is also not strong. Notwithstanding, it is a dame site stronger that the former, separate from the fact most would not entertain this given their world view.

We think we know how they did it and theres evidence they are right. If your truly interested in how the egyptians built the pyramid watch this video.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Welby

We think we know how they did it and theres evidence they are right. If your truly interested in how the egyptians built the pyramid watch this video.

Dang, they blocked the video due to copyrights since I'm in Canada.

Is the video talking about Houdin's theories? His theories are unproven, and wikipedia bluntly implies so.

This is from another website:

1) In the late 1800’s surveyors measured the corners of the Great Pyramid at each tier.

2) The opposing corners from the surveys vary only small amounts from one opposing corner to another.

3) The “leveling” effect of opposing corners precludes the ability for structural ramps, inclinations, etc.

4) If the structure had internal ramps of the nature Houdin discusses the structure would demonstrate an instability that is not present. It would not stand for 4600 years.

5) In even modern construction a large structure must be level to prevent stress, cracks, collapsing. The structure HAS to be level virtually all the way up.

6) The answer to the pyramid construction is in the foundation, and the foundational “leveling” of the structure.

7) Houdin’s theory focuses on the upper section of the structure (above 120+ feet), and since we are talking about pyramid geometry this only amounts to about 20% of the mass of the structure. The vast majority of the mass is below this level, and was leveled by common technologies of the day.

8) There is an inconsistency in Houdin’s models and his ramp presentation. His spiral ramp is initiated by an appearance of a stone out of level from a modification that likely came well after the original construction. Unfortunately, like most myth and legend he extended the illusion far past any reasonable explanation.

9) Based on “presentation” it appears he is more of a “Houdini” than anything else. There is an illusion effect when one stands at the bottom of a large structure looking up. One must wonder how did Houdin access the structure above 120 feet to measure/test his theory? How did he climb the outside, and how would one access the exterior to test the theory?

10) What Houdin fails to address is the known internal ramp structures within the structure such as the Grand Gallery and the voids, chambers, etc that would actually extend into his ramp path. These internal voids would make instability within the structure during construction, and would actually make construction difficulties……….Since the spiral ramp theory tends to ignore known internal structures, what might they be for?
www.solomonseries.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Let me first say: It is UNCERTAIN whether or not aliens had a hand in the pyramids,

You should have first said that it is uncertain whether or not aliens exist at all.

all we know is that most experts agree that all the current construction methods (suggested using tools available at the time) are VERY unlikely.

We do? Most of the "experts" agree? Experts in what field of study, exactly?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

His theories are unproven, yes.

But the part you left out was:

However, one piece of evidence for it has surfaced. In 1986 a French survey team did a micro-gravimetric analysis of the structure. Not included in their final report, but clearly visible in some unpublished plottings, is a spiral feature in the right place.[35] Houdin believes his theory will soon be proved or disproved by one of a number of well-understood techniques, even infrared photography of the pyramid cooling in the evening.[36] Houdin has another hypothesis developed from his architectural model, one that could finally explain the internal "Grand Gallery" chamber that otherwise appears to have little purpose. He believes the gallery acted as a trolley chute/guide for counterbalance weights. It enabled the raising of the five 60 ton granite beams that roof the King's Chamber. Some observers claim to be able to see wear-marks in the right places, and Houdin postulates that other puzzling features are actually fixings for wear-strips.[citation needed] Houdin and Brier and the Dassault team are already credited with proving for the first time that cracks in beams appeared during construction, were examined and tested at the time and declared relatively harmless.

Source

In other words: it could still go either way.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join