It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Seems some people suffer from Alien/Pyramid Syndrome and it is catching. Here is another who apparently was bitten by it:

.www.outerworlds.com...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure why people assume that aliens helped man with this.

If you are assuming that humans could not have done this then you have to point to another entity.

Why not God? Maybe he is the one who helped them build it. There is just as much proof of that as there is of aliens.

It shows how biased some people are towards wanting to believe in little green men.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Well graves of the workers have been found they were human

"That idea of the slaves came from Herodotus," the Greek historian and explorer, Hawass continues. Herodotus visited Egypt around 450 B.C., about 2,000 years after the pyramids were constructed, and was told that 100,000 men had been forced to toil as slaves on the Great Pyramid of the pharaoh Khufu.

Thus the Giza monuments, which were constructed during the 4th-dynasty reigns of Kings Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure (about 2550 to 2470 B.C.), required some 80 years to build

So not the 20 years that the alien believers say to make it look impossible for humans to have done it.
The people worked as teams and even had team names like lots of modern companies do to encourage a competative nature to increase productivity.

Similar team-name inscriptions have been found inside the pyramids. On two blocks in the highest chamber of Khufu's Great Pyramid, for example, a gang of workers painted hieroglyphics that read "Friends of Khufu." And in Menkaure's mortuary temple another group displayed its insignia: "Drunkards of Menkaure."

So there is plenty of evidence to show humans did it if you stop using BS alien web sites as your only source of info.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Also of note to the Alien/Pyramid believers:

Along the equator on the far side of the moon, there is a pyramid. There are four pyramids on the moon. According to the Andromedans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them. Some people say they are tombs, but the Andromedans say that these are "weights", and if you put them in strategic location they balance the rotation of the planet. This means if the ET's are there colonizing, the planetary system needs to be balanced.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView

Along the equator on the far side of the moon, there is a pyramid. There are four pyramids on the moon. According to the Andromedans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them. Some people say they are tombs, but the Andromedans say that these are "weights", and if you put them in strategic location they balance the rotation of the planet. This means if the ET's are there colonizing, the planetary system needs to be balanced.

So if only one is on the far side we must have three on the side facing earth so were are the pictures

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

So if only one is on the far side we must have three on the side facing earth so were are the pictures

For the moment I have no answer BUT to your signature:

signature: As Freud said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

I quote Rudyard Kipling:

"A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke"

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

If you actually took the time to watch the video you will see that the engineer flipped the image and it was perfectly symmetric.

I'm still awaiting construction method suggestions and you give me a link to wikipedia's suggestion? These are hypothesis. In the SAME paragraph this is what it says:

"Houdin's thesis remains unproven and as late as 2007, UCL Egyptologist Prof David Jeffreys described the internal spiral hypothesis as "far-fetched and horribly complicated", while Oxford University's Prof John Baines, declared he was "suspicious of any theory that seeks to explain only how the Great Pyramid was built".

Don't waste my time if you aren't even going to bother READING wikipedia.

Are you being serious here, is this how you do your research? I find it kind of insulting you think I haven't checked wikipedia.

For those of you who are actually professionals (such as civil engineers, architects, or experienced in construction) please give me some suggestions.

I'm not going to waste my time with someone who tells me the pyramids of Gyza can be built from a wikipedia link when wikipedia bluntly tells you those hypothesis are far fetched.
edit on 28-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
reply to post by AlienView

Are you serious?Allnewsweb??

Yep seems legit

Both your posts in this thread have contributed NOTHING to the discussion

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'd like to add:

WE DID NOT GET OUR INFORMATION FROM ANCIENT ALIENS THE STUPID HISTORY CHANNEL PROGRAM. It is well known that show is garbage.

Are we being serious here? I sometimes think members on threads are actually just out to troll people LOL says the construction methods are "Debunked" and provides a link from wikipedia which contradicts your point.

I don't know if I should be laughing right now, because you HAVE to be trolling.
edit on 28-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

Watch carefully at the flipped image and you will see that NOTHING is symmetrical.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greasyphil420
... just simple archyology you will see they had sand saws and many tools were found at the sites along with unfinished works.

you're thinking in terms of bamboo technolgy
sounds good on paper or just in your head but when it comes time to actually replicating the work we find in Egypt and other places around the world it proves to be what it really is, nonsense.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

Just did my own flipped screen layering test - and what do you know. Not a perfect match.
I'm not saying it isn't well made. It's a beautiful work of art.
But the symmetry isn't perfect. Clearly the same method that was used on one side, was just used to make the other as well.

But there are distinctive differences in the right and left side of the upper lip, nostrils, eyebrows, and ears. Generally the longer we get away from the center of the face the bigger the difference get.

However, the jawline and the nose bone does have remarkable symmetry. But nothing impossible.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

So there is plenty of evidence to show humans did it if you stop using BS alien web sites as your only source of info.

"plenty" of evidence like graffitti? and that's the only mention of his name? Why didn't Kufu himself brag about who the owner was? I don't think anyone is saying humans weren't crawling all over the pyramids after the fact, but if their bamboo technology was so great why did it disappear? How could something like that be forgotten and not capitalized on? If it is so tremendously easy to do and all you need is manpower why aren't we able to do it today? why did they stop and not just scale it down a little if it was so simple to do? there are only so many strong men who can fit in the space around a hundred ton rock not to mention the precision of the geometry, yet where are all the mistakes? you don't just discount five years of sitting there rubbing a sand blade into a ten foot cut only to find your jig to hold the stone was one degree off and now the joint won't fit correctly. what do you do just throw in another hundred and fifty ton raw piece of stone and start over? think about the logistics and don't fall back into that trap of cartoon depictions showing guys in loincloth hanging off levers lifting stones. As knowledgeable on these subjects as you seem to be, one would think you wouldn't ignore certain real facts concerned with managing raw materials of these scales. you don't just build a log scaffolding along a cliff face and that solves all your problems, there is an immense amount of consistency of standards necessary to accomplish what we find has been done there and there is no way in hell you will get that with sticks and ropes. Add that to the fact they never capitalized on this amazing capability- only to forget it and I would think, to most people who can think in a non-liner way, it would be obvious.

are you going to tell me this was accomplished with slow speed hand tools?

seriously?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

This was my point, every single block has to be precise like lego pieces, just this fact blew my mind away. If a couple blocks were a couple centimeters off, it will throw off the accuracy of the entire structure.

"The ratio of the perimeter to height of 1760/280 cubits equates to 2π to an accuracy of better than 0.05% (corresponding to the well-known approximation of π as 22/7). "

"The logistics of construction at the Giza site are staggering when you think that the ancient Egyptians had no pulleys, no wheels, and no iron tools. Yet, the dimensions of the pyramid are extremely accurate and the site was leveled within a fraction of an inch over the entire 13.1-acre base. This is comparable to the accuracy possible with modern construction methods and laser leveling. That's astounding. With their 'rudimentary tools,' the pyramid builders of ancient Egypt were about as accurate as we are today with 20th century technology"

I still can't imagine tens of thousands of people sanding blocks to the point where each block is exactly the same, the use of cement could easily throw off the measurements.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Humans built the pyramids, and it amazes me how people just assume that "we can't understand it, so aliens" every single time.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No writings exist describing how and no tools have ever been found that would be capable of cutting stones with such mathematical precision and no traces of devices capable of lifting stones weighing many tons have ever been found.

Only three things are needed: intelligence, creativity and patience.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
Go to 28 minutes and watch a manufacturing engineer for the military and civil aviation (Yes, a professional) talk about how it is close to impossible to re-create the face that was carved out of solid stone.

A professional sculpturer would be a better choice.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
if humans were smart they would tear them down.
2nd line

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
The pyramids were made by humans,yep human hands

Unless you want us to believe that visitors from outer space came in their mighty machines here and all they managed to do was the pyramids.

I would have used marble,or diamond

Then you would not have the electrical properties that the pyramid does now.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
there's incredible mathematical and otherwise facts concerning ancient civilizations and their construction methods but in my opinion i just think their understanding was far more superior than we give them credit for mainly because we can't achieve anything even close to their ability to this day and it would allow us to see the truth that we are de-evolving technology wise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join