It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
When I started this post I had no idea that interest in the subject was this high. It has been most informative.
However there will always remain believers and skeptics when you have concepts that can not be proven in an
absolute sense. So let me add one more esoteric concept to the mix.

Apparently the debate will not be solved to everyone's satisfaction. There is little doubt that the so-called Egyptians were involved in the construction of the pyramids. And of course alien theorists can not 'prove' that aliens were involved or even that aliens exist. On the other hand without a hands-on description which can actually be duplicated today so we can see exactly how it was done and actually see it done, there will be those who dispute that the Egyptians of the era actually did all the design and construction.

So living up to my online name of AlienView [or alienview-tao] I will propose another alien theory. We know that the so-called Egyptians are not of any single provable race of people and whoever they were they are no longer. What I will propose is the 'Egyptians' of that era did in fact build the pyramids but that these Egyptians were in fact aliens. They were incredibly smart [compared to humans] for the time and were also incredibly strong, probably being many times stronger than the normal humans around them. This being the case it is unlikely that these structures were built as simple burial monuments. Because there is an ongoing and somewhat esoteric 'science of geometry' [sometimes called Sacred Geometry] and because the pyramid form is considered of special importance in the generation of energy and specifically pyramid type energy. This hypothesis indicates there was a specific purpose in the construction of these structures and of other pyramids structures around the Planet Earth. What the total effect of this grid of pyramids is is to me still esoteric as is the idea that this energy grid is still functional - the pyramids and corresponding energy fields may have been used for a purpose that is no longer needed?
-AlienView

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The more research you do the more you realize how ridiculous it is to believe that Egyptians of the era normally attributed to the building of the Great Pyramids actually did it by themselves. As another example:

“Our first example of twentieth century engineering in the Giza pyramids is the six sided limestone casing blocks, which were polished and precision, carved to fit perfectly with each other and the core stones, with joints measuring less than one fiftieth of an inch. As if this was not incredible enough, all of these stones were found to be joined together with an extremely fine but strong cement, which had been applied evenly on semi-vertical faces across a surface expanse covering 21 acres on the Great pyramid alone! … The second example is the internal passages of the Great Pyramid. These passages have been measured countless times and found to be perfectly straight, with a deviation, in the case of the Descending Passage, of less than one fiftieth of an inch along its masonry part. Over a length of 150 feet that is incredible. If one includes the further 200 feet of passage bored through the solid rock, the error is less than one quarter of an inch. Now this is engineering of the highest precision, comparable with twentieth century technology, but supposedly achieved 4,500 years ago: Our third example is the machining of granite within the pyramids. One of the first archaeologists to carry out a thorough survey of the Pyramid was Petrie, who was particularly struck by the granite coffer in the King’s Chamber. The precision with which the coffer had been carved out of a single block of extremely hard granite struck him as quite remarkable. Petrie estimated that diamond-tipped drills would need to have been applied with a pressure of two tons, in order to hollow out the granite box. It was not a serious suggestion as to the method actually used. but simply his way of expressing the impossibility of creating that artifact using nineteenth century technology. It is still a difficult challenge, even with twentieth century technology.. And yet we are supposed to believe that Khufu achieved this at a time when the Egyptians possessed only the most basic copper hand tools.” -Alan F. Alford, “Gods of the New Millennium – The Shattering Truth of Human Origins”
(43-4)

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

Those who do not like ancient alien theory might want to consider Atlantis or time travelers, but to persist in advocating that what is known of the Egyptians could be used to explain how they 'might' have done it alone does not stand up to credibility, mythical aliens are more believable.
edit on 24-10-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Personal incredulity is not an argument, even less so when coming from a position of ignorance or when quoting from a website with an ancient alien agenda.

Harte

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

AlienView

Those who do not like ancient alien theory might want to consider Atlantis or time travelers,

The only other logical alternatives.

AlienView
mythical aliens are more believable.

Actual Egyptians are more provable.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

peashooter
Don't waste my time if you aren't even going to bother READING wikipedia.

Are you being serious here, is this how you do your research? I find it kind of insulting you think I haven't checked wikipedia.

For those of you who are actually professionals (such as civil engineers, architects, or experienced in construction) please give me some suggestions.

Wikipedia is policed by sociologists, and pretend skeptics. You will not find actual sound thought on the great pyramid there.

I am a certified Professional Engineer (continued my education past that), have 86 engineers on my staff, have visited the pyramids numerous times while working for the Egyptian Government, excavated Mohs 4 Eocene limestone sedimentary deposits, have labs which study geologic formations and have two geologists working for me in Africa full time. My firms have constructed over 140 million square feet of buildings globally. I am certified process and project management professional from way back.

But my opinion carries no more weight here than angry teenagers in their parent's basements, and pretend scientists policing the internet, posers as skeptics, enforcing the 20 year burial tomb priests' religious tale.

When the screaming stops from both the 'Aliens did it' and 'Khufu in 20 years or die' camps, then maybe, just maybe - the professional voices which have a more balanced version of this can come through.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

TheEthicalSkeptic

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Any questions?

One climb in and on the Khufu pyramid, observing the techniques employed, one can easily accept that the pyramid was built by humans. We waste a lot of attention and effort on the alien idea. Plus we imply that there are only two options, Khufu 20 years .... or aliens. That is an attention-wasting bifurcation fallacy.

The fact that there are camps, ovens, quarryways, tools, villages, etc. is understandable. Good stuff.
Gonna be there under any scenario.

Would you be so kind as to give me an original source, for these two items below? Those are pretty definitive:

Thanks for the hard work zazzafrazz!!! Well done.

The wooden beams within the structure match the dating for Kufus time, Some were older by 300 years, beauty of RCD and reusing old wood.

The kings name dissapears under the stones laid on top. "May the sails fill with wind for Khufu" they drew a boat

I don't think anyone denies human involvement in the construction. What the skepticism is concerns several issues. One is time frame, was it actually the Egyptians of that era who did it or, as some have theorized, an older group of Egyptians or other lost race? And most important, and why you have people like me starting posts that present hypothetical aliens who may not even exist, is the engineering/technology gap. I have read all the posters saying how they think it was done and yet their theories stretch credibility when you are talking about blocks weighing up to 70 tons perfectly quarried, cut and positioned and, like the post above mentions the cutting of solid granite blocke done precisely. All those theories about quartz saws and makeshift drills are IMO harder to believe than hypothetical aliens [or the alternative theory lost cultures with a technology far advanced over the
Egyptians of the era normally attributed to the construction].

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

IMSAM
The pyramids were made by humans,yep human hands

Unless you want us to believe that visitors from outer space came in their mighty machines here and all they managed to do was the pyramids.

I would have used marble,or diamond

You make a very astute comment

KPB

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

draknoir2

AlienView
Those who do not like ancient alien theory might want to consider Atlantis or time travelers,

The only other logical alternatives.

I personally like to believe that the Egyptian equivalent of leprechauns or fairy folk were responsible for the construction of the pyramids, just as they were for Stonehenge. They needed somewhere to hide their pots of gold.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
While I can't say for sure how they were built, or even by whom, I still find it amusing when people throw around the claim "oh we couldn't even do that today, it was so precise!"

Rubbish. We could create it down to the exact atom if we wanted. That's just something thrown around by people to make it seem more fantastic than it actually is, and when people do that, it makes me doubt their claims.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Aveoamacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

AlienView

TheEthicalSkeptic

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Any questions?

One climb in and on the Khufu pyramid, observing the techniques employed, one can easily accept that the pyramid was built by humans. We waste a lot of attention and effort on the alien idea. Plus we imply that there are only two options, Khufu 20 years .... or aliens. That is an attention-wasting bifurcation fallacy.

The fact that there are camps, ovens, quarryways, tools, villages, etc. is understandable. Good stuff.
Gonna be there under any scenario.

Would you be so kind as to give me an original source, for these two items below? Those are pretty definitive:

Thanks for the hard work zazzafrazz!!! Well done.

The wooden beams within the structure match the dating for Kufus time, Some were older by 300 years, beauty of RCD and reusing old wood.

The kings name dissapears under the stones laid on top. "May the sails fill with wind for Khufu" they drew a boat

I don't think anyone denies human involvement in the construction. What the skepticism is concerns several issues. One is time frame, was it actually the Egyptians of that era who did it or, as some have theorized, an older group of Egyptians or other lost race?

No we have all kinds of records describing the feeding and housing and pay of the workers. There is even lists of medical injuries caused to the workers building the pyramid. Khufu is mentioned alot in the official documents in pyramid construction so id say at least the people building the pyramid thought it was for him.

And most important, and why you have people like me starting posts that present hypothetical aliens who may not even exist, is the engineering/technology gap.

I have asked this same question the only conclusion i can come to is people like the alure of alien visitors and have done little research into the pyramids.

I have read all the posters saying how they think it was done and yet their theories stretch credibility when you are talking about blocks weighing up to 70 tons perfectly quarried, cut and positioned and, like the post above mentions the cutting of solid granite blocke done precisely. All those theories about quartz saws and makeshift drills are IMO harder to believe than hypothetical aliens [or the alternative theory lost cultures with a technology far advanced over the
Egyptians of the era normally attributed to the construction].

Well they have two things they needed dolomite and sand sand has been cutting rocks since the dawn of man takes nothing to use it to smooth rocks trust me they were familiar with the process it caused them to have to repair there homes.You might say they invented sand paper sort of

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Take a look (listen?) at Michael Tellinger's presentation. Although he might be off course on a few minor points, his findings of "using sound" to levitate seems to explain a lot about how they may have moved the giant stones (to build the pyramids among other things).

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

FormerSkeptic

Take a look (listen?) at Michael Tellinger's presentation. Although he might be off course on a few minor points, his findings of "using sound" to levitate seems to explain a lot about how they may have moved the giant stones (to build the pyramids among other things).

Ok hes wrong on every single point he manages to make in this video and trust me thats hard to do. First it starts out with boiling water with sound this guy has been claiming this for 30 years.But thats not whats happening at all did he mention he runs electricity through the bulb thinking this causes the ball to vibrate and he thinks it sound waves. When you run to electrodes inside it will heat water very quickly.Watch the video the water heats up around the bulb not the entire glass. This is basically mutual induction first discovered by Faraday.

Then he rambles on some more using Sitchens false claims of text that he deciphered. Oddly only Sitchen seems to get these interpretations from the tablets Sitchen made a mistake he thought Sumerian text wasnt a known language so he made it up not realizing the Greeks had deciphered it.And yes we know how to read Sumerian oddly doesnt match what Sitchen claims. Then hes amazed how egyptians could find true north without a compass. All i can say is really you can use a stick and the sun and it will tell you exactly where due north is. Heck you can even use the Orion constellation to tell you where true north is. Oh all most forgot mis quotes speed of sound as well sound only travels when molecules are present the paper in tennesse discusses if you were to able to transmit sound through interstellar space it would travel at the speed of light. Because they did math showing if you lower pressure speed increases but unfortunately to get it to move that quickly means no pressure and sound cant travel with no pressure. So its nothing more then a math conclusion that cant be applied to the real world.

Now in theory you could use sound to make an object move but not become lighter. For example a blast wave in an explosion is sound waves. This doesnt make an object lighter just shear force moves it.Yes in theory you coiuld make loud enough noises to move a baseball but scaling this up to a 9 ton block would be impossible and kill anyone around as the percussion effects would kill you.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEthicalSkeptic

When the screaming stops from both the 'Aliens did it' and 'Khufu in 20 years or die' camps, then maybe, just maybe - the professional voices which have a more balanced version of this can come through.

More data, more archaeologists, more architects and more scientists and most of all more FACTS can be easily accessed with your home computer to back-up the truth and debunk the debunkers. For months now I have shown all who would take off the blinders of prejudice, how others far more knowledgeable than I, have shown how it falls out of the realm of possibilities that the known Egyptians of the era so attributed to them could have built the Great Pyramid with the tools and technology then available.
I will persist to continue my research and now thanks to youtube will be able to give you the evidence backed by science and facts.
Here is a video which is about an hour and a half long which I find most enlightening. It does not lean to the alien hypothesis and only one of the many architects/scientists speculates that way. It however makes an excellent case for the lost civilization theory attempting to leave a message for the future. With much data, math, and interviews with scientists,
architects, and archaeologists you can see how 'impossible' it would have been for the Egyptians of that era to have built the Seventh Wonder of the World. And without there being any proof of Ancient Astronauts yet available I might for now be willing to accept the possibility of the lost civilization hypothesis.
Now for those of you willing to take your heads out of the sand and look up and see with a none prejudicial vision, here is:

Greatest Mysteries: Secret Design of the Egyptian Pyramids

At this link:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Mindboggling and thoughtprovoking video ... thanks for posting this!

It's kind of funny, how we have brilliant theories about how these ancient, earthquake-proof monuments were built, who the architects were and in what period of Earth's history they were constructed ...

Yet, no one can conclusively explain the exact method how these massive stones were worked & moved, nor can anyone say why the same (seemingly complicated) construction method was used on different continents at times where these cultures were allegedly not in contact. Coincidence? Most certainly not.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

jeep3r

It's kind of funny, how we have brilliant theories about how these ancient, earthquake-proof monuments were built, who the architects were and in what period of Earth's history they were constructed ...

Yet, no one can conclusively explain the exact method how these massive stones were worked & moved, nor can anyone say why the same (seemingly complicated) construction method was used on different continents at times where these cultures were allegedly not in contact. Coincidence? Most certainly not.

Who said the construction methods were the same?

And ever try stacking cannonballs? It's very easy to achieve similar results to others without any communication whatsoever.

Build it wrong and nature will correct you.
edit on 24-12-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

jeep3r

Yes, but I found most of all interesting is how both in South American and in Egypt they show how they perfectly fit together boulders of different shapes and sizes. How would people of that vintage of technology be able to quarry cut and measure the rocks and get them to fit together perfectly especially if they were of different shapes and sizes??? If they don't want to believe in aliens fine - but they must recognize we are dealing with a technology that is still inexplicable and can be still called alien and the alien hypothesis will still stand.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

draknoir2

And ever try stacking cannonballs? It's very easy to achieve similar results to others without any communication whatsoever.

You'll have to judge for yourself ... but that's not really like stacking cannonballs and the similarities go far beyond the principle of basic dry stone walling IMO:

edit on 25-12-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The more you look at the theories surrounding the construction of Egypt's Pyramids the more you come to the logical conclusion that...

The "aliens" you are looking for are the spiritual beings at the top of "AMORC".

You might have noticed that the Newage Movement currently is restoring the 'Ancient Mysteries'.. ie attempting to once again connect ancient sacred sites with "aliens" or "high science"..
For example the Thrive movie.. or David Wilcox's 'the 2012 enigma' saying all these sites of the Ancient Mysteries contain a.."code" etc lol..

It isn't aliens however that the NWO are interested in 'Disclosing or Externalizing', its their hidden interplanetary secret societies and ancient mystery religion.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Forgot to ask you what you made of the movie "Ancient Aliens Debunked" by Chris White..?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

jeep3r

draknoir2

You'll have to judge for yourself ... but that's not really like stacking cannonballs and the similarities go far beyond the principle of basic dry stone walling IMO:

You completely missed the point of the analogy.

I prefer not to judge for myself from photos as it would have little bearing on what actually happened during the construction, but I would guess that over time masons would come to similar, independent conclusions about what works best when it comes to stacking stone blocks in a particular manner. Physics is the "information cloud" which connects them all... no direct contact required.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join