It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
The more you look at the theories surrounding the construction of Egypt's Pyramids the more you come to the logical conclusion that even if it were possible for the Egyptians to construct them there is no evidence that they had the technology to do so; No writings exist describing how and no tools have ever been found that would be capable of cutting stones with such mathematical precision and no traces of devices capable of lifting stones weighing many tons have ever been found.

The pyramids are filled with hieroglyphs on how they were constructed. The ancient Egyptians them self's tell us how they were built including detailed records of what workers they had and how they were paid. Levers, pulleys and rollers are all simple yet powerful tools, given enough man power you could move any thing. Horse on ox's could do the work of many men also. What you need to realize is that the pyramid is the simplest structure (ie pretty lame for an advanced civilization) a strong base and week top. there is a reason such structures are not used any more, with advances in foundations they are economical not efficient.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Erm the outer casing stones were the ones with hieroglyphics.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by greyer

?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redarguo

reply to post by greyer

?

If you look at the pyramids, only one of them - the Great Pyramid I think - has the original outer casing stones on it, right at the top. There was a major earthquake in Cairo in the 1300s and the casing stones were severely loosened. Rather than wasting good masonry, the people of Cairo reused the casings stones to repair and rebuild.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

reply to post by greyer

?

If you look at the pyramids, only one of them - the Great Pyramid I think - has the original outer casing stones on it, right at the top. There was a major earthquake in Cairo in the 1300s and the casing stones were severely loosened. Rather than wasting good masonry, the people of Cairo reused the casings stones to repair and rebuild.

Cool thanks, i missed part of the convo. Off topic a bit, i would like to see such structures restored, who wants to see a rune or artists impression, I want to see the real thing in all its glory.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymartian
I have friends who are architects and engineers and have visited and studied the great pyramid. They have concluded that they could not have done it with the the tools present at the time.

Your friends are wrong, and I have thirty years experience as an engineer myself. Graduated in the top 5% of my class too.

The Engineering firm DMJM had no trouble estimating the time and methods used.

linkl

Denys Stocks has demostrated many of the methods used.

link

Harte

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by angrymartian
I have friends who are architects and engineers and have visited and studied the great pyramid. They have concluded that they could not have done it with the the tools present at the time.

Your friends are wrong, and I have thirty years experience as an engineer myself. Graduated in the top 5% of my class too.

The Engineering firm DMJM had no trouble estimating the time and methods used.

linkl

Denys Stocks has demostrated many of the methods used.

link

Harte

Good point, any idea of the time scale they were built vs what it would take people today using modern technology (in repose that they were built by ET that mastered space travel using advanced tech)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

The pyramids were made by humans,yep human hands

Yes made by Slaves right?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by IMSAM

Evidence suggests that the builders were mostly, skilled, payed workers. ie there tombs, over all health at death suggests this.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What is the meaning of this???

A few years ago, the Japanese reportedly tried to duplicate the 4,600-year-old Great Pyramid of Giza at 1/4 scale, employing today's technology and knowledge. They couldn't do it. Indeed, the Great Pyramid seems to resist all efforts to comprehend how it was built, by whom, and for what purpose.

www.europa.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

That "reportedly" makes it mean very little.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

reply to post by IMSAM

No, they were made by a well paid work force, no slaves, other than the usual household slave.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by IMSAM

Evidence suggests that the builders were mostly, skilled, payed workers. ie there tombs, over all health at death suggests this.

Evidence by Government science teams right?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by IMSAM

Absolutely. It seems there's a dearth of evidence provided by lying conmen trying to scam ignorant readers. Therefore, we have to go with actual scientists.

Somehow we'll muddle through.

Harte

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by IMSAM

evidenced in the tombs and graves of the workers,
edit on 2-7-2013 by Redarguo because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2013 by Redarguo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by IMSAM

What i guess your talking about archeologists those people study ancient cultures and very few actually make money.Archeologists are the beggars of science they do the work because they love it. The way archeology works is an archaeologist finds a site then goes around begging for backing so he can excavate it. Works the same in egypt You find a site get permission to excavate run to universities and wealthy benefactors to pay for it. The egyptian government doesnt give them money unless they themselves are sponsoring which is very rare mostly what they do is just paper work and make archeologists pay alot of money for permits.
edit on 7/3/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

A few years ago, the Japanese reportedly tried to duplicate the 4,600-year-old Great Pyramid of Giza at 1/4 scale, employing today's technology and knowledge. They couldn't do it. Indeed, the Great Pyramid seems to resist all efforts to comprehend how it was built, by whom, and for what purpose.

www.europa.com...

Since we have seen such learned and scholarly posts by the part-time, if not full-time, Egyptologists on this forum
I wonder why no one has been able to explain the quote given above?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Since we have seen such learned and scholarly posts by the part-time, if not full-time, Egyptologists on this forum

Maybe if you could present real evidence that the Japanese tried to duplicate the 4,600-year-old Great Pyramid of Giza at 1/4 scale, employing today's technology and knowledge and they couldn't do it, that "reportedly" makes the whole sentence useless.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Maybe if you could present real evidence that the Japanese tried to duplicate the 4,600-year-old Great Pyramid of Giza at 1/4 scale, employing today's technology and knowledge and they couldn't do it, that "reportedly" makes the whole sentence useless.

In fact, they succeeded, and it was 1/3 scale, not 1/4.

This vid shows it:
www.youtube.com...

The point the fringe usually try to make here is that they had to resort to modern means. Of course, nobody living had ever quarried large stones with a pounding stone so this fact should not be surprising.

A key point in the vid is that they used steamboats to get the stone across the nile and trucks to ship it. The limestone quarries for the Great Pyramid (and the others) is not on the other side of the Nile, however.

IMO, Nippon cannot be faulted for trying to hurry up a project that was profitless. Egypt's government required them to take the structure down when they were done so the idea that they would continue with ancient tools was a non-starter.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

www.europa.com...

Because it was a publicity stunt by nippon from japan. It was a joke really they hired a hundred people to build a 60 foot pyramid. Problem was no one they hired had a clue what they were doing. For one they didnt understand leverage the ramps they made were a joke since they werent smart enough to figure out how to use runners under a sled. I remember watching a video and just had to laugh at how some marketing guy thought this was a good idea. So please dont tell me a hundred guys they picked up off the street in cairo would have a clue how to do something like stone cutting which required learning from someone its called a trade. Be like grabing a hundred people tell them to build a forge and make swords off the streets of new york. By the time they were done you would swear it took advanced technology.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join