It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China builds 5km road inside India and the Face off Continues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The incident took place near Finger-VIII area, also known as Siri Jap, on May 17, two days before Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang arrived in New Delhi after it was announced that the stand-off resulting from a 19-kilometre deep Chinese intrusion had ended. It was claimed that the intruding Chinese troops had gone back to their previous positions.

China has managed to construct a road upto Finger-IV area which also falls under Siri Jap area and is five km deep into the LAC, the sources said.

Face-offs continue; China builds 5km road inside LAC - Hindustan Times

First the Chinese come to Indian Territory on April 15 and Pitched some more than 5 tents and stay till May 17 two days before Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang arrived in New Delhi ..then Li backs to china.. again the Chinese stepped into Indian Territory now they build the Road ..the Indian Govt Confirmed this but there is no Official comment from the Indian Government

The Indian Media Publish this news Everywhere but the Govt take it easy and took this issue as a normal Event

The older Thread

Chinese Troops Intrude into Indian Territory in Ladakh

and the Govt officials are busy in deadly Maoist attack Chattisgarh Killing top Congress Leaders

Red terror strikes again: Maoists gun down two Congress leaders, abduct six in Chhattisgarh : India, News - India Today

Oops India

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Not bad bein the leader of China, you go on your holidays to a neighbor nation, supposedly "an emerging" super power. You steal some of there land with your military and communist fanatics loyal to your regime go on the rampage and murder people. Wonder if they will invite him back next year?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
China is becoming very assertive as of late, and it will only get worse. I watched a fascinating documentary recently, I think on Netflix, and it's startling how similar of a path they're on compared to that of the old Soviet Union. Remember, it's all a giant game of chess, and China is starting to move her pieces.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

One cannot forget that the BRIC"S nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) had a summit to circumvent the IMF and World Bank monetary policy - they were planning to build their own world bank to compete with the IMF.

Maybe India is all in - their foe is Pakistan and the muslims, remember - China has been in Pakistan, and probably figures it's easier to deal with corrupt Indians, than it is to deal with WACKO-corrupt Pakistanian tribes?

The US and the EU is looking pretty weak due to their monetary instability lately --

New World alliances, anyone?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

you and I seem to know the "in" of China. China and India in the past few weeks and become real comfy, ie. aid, mil,and trade and other developments.

This is just one more push, for the China mid east influence. What is China's goal ? if one has to ask... World Dominance!!! One nation at a time, China has all the time in the world it needs to this , the US and UK EU are just children compared to China www.bloomberg.com... how better to rule a world than through trade, if you can pay what you owe, foreclose.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

And, what about Russia? I can't see China and Russia getting along well for too long?

I don't know. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by bekod

And, what about Russia? I can't see China and Russia getting along well for too long?

China and Russia have never gotten along well. I believe they are still technically at war as a matter of fact.

Its interesting watching China's moves in regards to their new superpower status. Well close, not quite there yet.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Russia is no longer a world threat it just think it is China is the real threat, not in the means of war , bombs nor bullets but of economic and social. why do you think they no better english then we do, it is for trade and what better way of to run the world than through trade , like is said if you can not pay what you owe foreclose, it helps if you have a nuke or 2 as your enforcement.

China is playing a waiting game, the EU/ US currency is on its last leg so to is the IMF. China will step and save the day , and we will all be owned by China in more ways than one. When this does take place gold and silver will be used as real currency you will see scales back in stores, shops,and malls, just as there was in the heyday of ore. the few only true forms of currency that can not be counterfeited copper Gold Sliver, the more pure the more valuable.
Why do you think Germany is asking for their gold back. read this and then get back to me it has for more reaching implication's than are in the article.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

China US and Russia will be come as one, the EU will dissolve and UK will be left in the cold just as the mid east will, other than for its resources, then to be dived up just like Germany was after ww2. Once the oil is gone what good is the mid east??? , a headache no one wants,Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Afghanistan, Libya, Palestine, India all have there usefulness now but when that is gone, what then.?

edit on 28-5-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Not bad bein the leader of China, you go on your holidays to a neighbor nation, supposedly "an emerging" super power. You steal some of there land with your military and communist fanatics loyal to your regime go on the rampage and murder people. Wonder if they will invite him back next year?

our Spineless govt is only looking for Peoples votes ..Enemies come to our Land and they took some part and attest with their state ..Dumb Diplomacy

India Needs Israel for Tech and they need Iran For Oil ..They Support Palestine for Muslim Vote bank mean time build some Temples near Mosques

This is our Current Foreign Policy

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by bekod

as per Russian Ambassador Alexander kadakin " we are not going be a Mediator for the Indo China Border Issues and Says Indian Diplomatic options will solve this Issue "

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
China is becoming very assertive as of late, and it will only get worse. I watched a fascinating documentary recently, I think on Netflix, and it's startling how similar of a path they're on compared to that of the old Soviet Union. Remember, it's all a giant game of chess, and China is starting to move her pieces.

Naa, China is taking a play book from Israel; if China carpet bombed India, do you think a sizable portion of American's would care? A war with India takes care of more problems for China then peace would. India has no deterrent against China until 2015 when it's Agni-V missile could be online( an ICBM theoretically capable of distances of 8,000 miles). The real iffy thing is, the technology is purely indigenous(or so the Indians claim) so.. yeah.

If China wants to take Northern India, it may be now or never.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
For some reason, the corporations of America did not decide to build overseas factories en masse in India, which is what they would call "the world's biggest democracy".... I wonder why? Maybe they have a problem with working hard, maybe they are prone to thievery... dunno..... I do know that there's a weakness there somewhere... and Corporate America knows what this is. Yes there is an IT field prospering there... but that's it folks. You don't see many things "made in India"... probably for a reason.

I say all that to say that India will probably do what they did when China set tent pegs up a while a ago.... nothing.... Or more correctly have endless diplomacy meetings to stave China off, again.... I don't expect much else than that.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Actually when china set up tents they withdrew when IA moved in military there into the region.... the whole situation is far more complicated.so i would advice you to not make too many judgments about the situation b/w India and china ... and about West not setting up factories in India is completely False... Not sure how you can say an entire country to have one common weakness....

edit on 12-6-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

One cannot just take northern India ..... that is down right impossible ...the whole region is mountainous there is absolutely no way china can move in a large army through there ...as it will be a logistical nightmare..... Not to mention even if they do decide they will be facing one of the finest trained troops in mountain warfare , this is not my patriotic self saying ..... you need an army as large as 6 :1 ratio when taking mountainous regions ..... In a defensive battle it more likely India would have 3:1 ratio over the Chinese...

new topics

top topics

join