It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can The DNA of Plants "Speak" To Humans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

the Essence radiated by each plant or family of plants is usually augmented with colors. aroma, even symmetry which might be akin to the anthrophormic 'golden ratio'

Yes and this essence is what I find interesting and want o know if it is one single signature or if the info travels through various means as mentioned in the thread. But yea, these actions could be considered essences imo. I wonder too how the golden ratio applies here.
Thank you for the reply.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Hey there Blarneystoner, much thanks for the perspective and info all together and especially the part on Biophotons.
Yea the widespread representation of the curved serpent reference seems more clear now and I feel that it is a common symbol emanating from all living things, able to be literally seen.
"Sound emitting images," intriguing for sure, and incorporate both sound and sight. Makes me wonder if one aspect is greater or more prominent than the other.
I still believe the states of mind are naturally wired within us and can be opened through additional means beyond substances, even though we know that is a direct door to wonder.

Enhanced biophoton emission along with the growth of tumor has been observed in mice and biophoton emission has been correlated with with EEG activity in rats.

I have to dig into this biophoton thing and again thanks for a useful and thoughtful reply. I think the biophoton is a subject worthy of it's own thread, if ya care to take it on. I hope you do and u2 me if so.
"Light from the dna itself" sound plausible to me, even if unproven, it sounds natural for energy coming from a source and there is no source greater than dna when it comes to living organisms.

When you begin to think of the implications of this knowledge you can understand why it is repressed.

Man I hope not, but yea it could be. The money makers stand to lose control and profits with this line of thinking.

Peace,
spec

edit on 28-5-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I was incorrect with a suggested link to plants in that trial with the crows. It's an interesting study nonetheless. I am posting from my phone, so I can't embed a link nor would I since it's not relevant to this thread, but I could send you the link later if you would like.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CrawlingKingsnake

I found it, and it is still an interesting read regarding information retained and passed along.
LINK
They remember faces and utilize warning calls that echo through the woods.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

As a person that raises her own vegetation for personal consumption and as eye candy, I can ASSURE you, without a doubt, that plants can communicate. Anyone that is into plant life can tell you that.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Great thread!

I read this in a book a while ago, cant remember which, but it was about the research that was stopped on this, and how there were older civilizations that actually had relations in area that they knew had vegetation before and failed to grow.

Since reading this I live in the woods and decided NOT to cut my grass and I now have some of the most beautiful flowers growing lots of humming birds and squirrels seem to flock here, everyone one else has a nice cut lawn, I have also been doing some research on flowers and grass, as now I seem to have things groing out here that I have never seen before, they look edible veggies, but I grow my food in a raised garden, so I dont know where its coming from.
S&F
Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

In general, I agree with much of your post. One thing that lingers for me is that some of the plants these indigenous cultures use for various medicines/remedies are lethal on their own, but in combination with each other or other plants become healing. It could be trial and error, but how many people do you have to see die before you give up on that plant? I believe the odds of successful random pairing are extremely low.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

That is how we get plant based compounds in our major pharmaceutical supply too.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Big pharma doesn't start with trials on humans (that we hear of anyway
). Some of these medicines/ remedies in these cultures are still more effective than big pharma has come up with through all of their resources. Just doesn't seem like the same thing to me to have life and death trial and error in a small tribe vs. trial and error in big pharma. Maybe that's what you were saying and I misread it. Maybe I'm off the mark...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

No but we can roll with that too
But I was referring to this part

"remedies are lethal on their own, but in combination with each other or other plants become healing"

I shouldn't ramble on about what I thought you meant because I drink a lot. Essentially it just reminded me of our pharmaceuticals. But I was thinking vice versa.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrawlingKingsnake
reply to post by Hollie

Big pharma doesn't start with trials on humans (that we hear of anyway
).

Oh you must not have a television then? All the time ads come on asking for age groups/sexes with this and that to trial a new drug. All major newspapers do it too. The most common being a weight loss and male impotency drug to trial. No joke.

I found there are a lot of patient recruiters out there. (that is my edit). I wanted to give you links to the ads I see, but a simple clearnet search will do

edit on 28-5-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

I knew I had misread your post. I almost wished I could just delete my post, but I'm glad I didn't because I got a nice laugh out of your reply!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Then I am happy that my nonsense gave you a giggle.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Indeed Hollie, indeed. I think they respond to our intentions, and our time spent with them. Studies have been done showing effects of music played for plants too. To me so much can be broken down to vibrations and chemicals.(Which makes me wonder if chemicals themselves could be considered vibrations?) I think yes....no?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Hey NRE, thanks for replying.
I am wondering why the research was stopped?
Glad to hear of the robust activity amongst your surroundings. It seems this year is really producing vigorous plant growth and blossoms here in the NW.

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Crawling Kingsnake and Hollie, your guys conversation made me wonder if any of these cultures from the past gave plants to animals for testing? Probably not because that line of thinking seems more recent and many tribes considered animals sacred. Makes me think about how perverted the idea of testing on animals is, even though I realize the benefits for us

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Maybe as likely is testing them on captured enemies....I had thought about that while I was replying earlier.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Well do not forget that even animals were tested on in past cultures. Anyway, remember when Myth Busters did their stupid episode? I was so mad. But what I really kinda "dig" about you, is you posted an article from my neighborhood in your OP
Lets get married!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

I guess I am envisioning jungle tribes and I can't recall any evidence of them testing on animals, but yea, I know it has been done by numerous cultures for a long time.
Married eh? Well color me blushed

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Maybe as likely is testing them on captured enemies..

I could see that, as well as a member of a tribe choosing to test something for the benefit of the whole. I have not read anything along these lines though.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join