It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

signs? no comments?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 03:12 AM
link   
why hasnt anyone else made a topic about the movies signs yet? i guess ill start one...i saw it at 9:55pm on friday august 2, and it was a very scary movie. it was so suspensful, i reccomend all of you to see it. id see it again! and i think i will if the girls want to go! we were going to see it earlier that night but it was sold out. so my dad took me, later that night, and it was still almost sold out. at 9:55. i wonder what the 10:30 showing was like??

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yes, I liked it very much.

Going to take my mom to see it later this week.

posted on Aug, 5 2002 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It was a stupid!!!! the only thing kool about it was how they did the media cverage it was almost beliveable. The movie was not scary at all the only reson it would seem scary is that the previews made it look really scary. ATTENTION all who hasnt seen dont be tense while watching it on a few scary parts.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I don't know what Quicksilver was smoking, but this was a great movie. I about crapped my pants on parts. (This is the first movie to make me do that since The Blair Witch Project.) If you like a good suspenful and scary movie, you will love this flick. The only problem with it, like all of M. Night Shamylan's movies, is that it is a scoche bit slow.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I Loved this movie. The message was great... Losing and regaining FAITH. I am going to go see it again. Take Care All. Bye.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i have a q...im not sure, but was that indian guy that killed the wife the director?

posted on Aug, 8 2002 @ 04:52 PM
link   
yeah, M. Night Shamalan makes Cameo's in all his movies..

posted on Aug, 8 2002 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I liked it a lot. But I do have a question. Why exactly did the aliens invade anyway? They said something like harvesting our bodies..I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2002 @ 07:22 PM
link   
you dont get it? the harvesting thing is like the plot for almost all the invading alien movies. they want to harvest our bodies to be their slaves. we're like a crop.

posted on Aug, 9 2002 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I did enjoy the movie, I thought the acting was first rate. I especially liked the reptoid at the childrens birthday party. (At least they reminded me of reptoids). That being said though, the movie had more holes in its plot than a 2 ton slab of Swiss cheese.

I do not really want to discuss them now though, in case someone accidentally clicks this thread and hasnt but wants to see the movie. I avoided clicking this thread until today, as I did not want the movie spoiled.

posted on Aug, 9 2002 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I liked the movie as well, but during the part where they are all in the basement and they turn on the radio, the sound went off for about two minutes!! It sucked so much, I think I missed something important

posted on Aug, 9 2002 @ 11:21 PM
link   
just seen the movie tonight it was great... its funny the movie wasnt really about aliens at all... that was cool... and the whole director cameo thing is awesome to... like stephen king does... it seems like his movie all look the same and have the same tone yah know... they used some really good theories in there to... not to mention the comedy was in there that was cool as hell to... i am gonna buy that sucker...

posted on Aug, 17 2002 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That movie was scary as hell. It wasn't scary like something jumps out and scares you, but it keeps you very tense. The alien at the birthday party was really freaky. On the tv when it showed the UFos hovering over mexico city was also scary, think about it, some invaders from another planet come to your own backyard all of a sudden, and you don't know if they're friendly or hostile.

posted on Aug, 19 2002 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The only thing i didn't like about it was how water hurts the aliens.. I thought that was kinda dumb.. Every creature known to exist needs water to survive.. How can something that is alive, with blood, cells and moving structures not be able to come in contact with any water.. If it didn't have water it would be like a rock and unable to move..

posted on Aug, 19 2002 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I didnt read any of the responses in here, I just clicked on reply

will i get spoiled?

posted on Aug, 19 2002 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well I haven't seen it yet but since it's getting pretty good reviews here I think I'll go see it soon.

posted on Aug, 19 2002 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yea Ill you probably shouldn't read any replies. Well..besides this one..

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well I saw the movie. And I have to say it was awesome! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time wondering what was going to happen next. Scary as hell too. It also had some very funny moments. All in all I give it two thumbs up!

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 11:50 AM
link   
LostProphet,

You spoiled the movie!!! Good thing I saw it last week...

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 04:06 PM
link   
saaaaaaawwwwwwyyyyyy

*going to shoot myself now*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join