It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Place To Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This was...No, I was inspired to post this by another member and so here it is. Not good with links and stuff if I was I'd start more threads
This, if the link works is streaming QuickTime from my host site as It's not on youtube.

www.redzonefilms.com...
edit on 27-5-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

ETA: I was so busy trying to get the link working I forgot to give up the idea. This is a video I put together a while back before I got more into still shooting. It is a ramble that was written to footage I'd gathered the previous afternoon. Can't truly say what moved me to make the piece but at the end of the day I was happy with the results.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
This was...No, I was inspired to post this by another member and so here it is. Not good with links and stuff if I was I'd start more threads
This, if the link works is streaming QuickTime from my host site as It's not on youtube.

www.redzonefilms.com...

ETA: I was so busy trying to get the link working I forgot to give up the idea. This is a video I put together a while back before I got more into still shooting. It is a ramble that was written to footage I'd gathered the previous afternoon. Can't truly say what moved me to make the piece but at the end of the day I was happy with the results.

I've watched half of it and will watch the rest but...So far, Beautiful!

Please post it on youtube so it can be embedded here. That's the best way to get it out there.

Peace

BTW...I love it!

edit on 27-5-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That was very nice. So peaceful and soothing.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

www.redzonefilms.com...

I've watched half of it and will watch the rest but...So far, Beautiful!

Please post it on youtube so it can be embedded here. That's the best way to get it out there.

Peace

BTW...I love it!

edit on 27-5-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Somewhere I have a 5.1 mix with some audio edits, I'll do my best to locate it and upload to youtube.

new topics

top topics

join