It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Illuminaty In Indonesian Currency!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

If the Illuminati was around today, I would venture a guess that most of ATS would seek membership once they pulled their heads out of their asses long enough to learn what they were about. But sadly, the Illuminati did not survive, or they are really, really good at being hidden. Lazy people everywhere look to blame the "Illuminati" for every bad decision made by any government.

Once you can understand their goals, it's very easy to see that they aren't here anymore. If they are, they failed miserably. If they survived, this would be a vastly different place. Bad men exist, and they may meet up together to plot bad things, but that alone doesn't prove anything other than bad men exist.

If you ask me, I think the world dominating cabal has more to do with the Kiwanas. \\deflect\\

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Why is anything not understood = Satan?

make sense now

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

The pics in your op do not work anymore??? Or is this just me? I use Android mobile devices to access the webnet. Are the pics there? I cannot remember if I read this thread before and I am particularly interested in currency art anomolies.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Ah, so I see now that I have visited this thread. Hehe...

I sorta agree... I did like what they appeared to be about from what I have read. A rather clever bunch, admirably so. Unfortunately, the secret nature of such a group prevents us from knowing what changes have taken place over the centuries. I use Illuminati as a blanket term and I should stop doing that.

If the Illuminati do still exist and are good, then I would guess they are powerless. Still may be a wonderful group to join. But its clear which "hand" or "path" is in control today. Which makes sense since more and more wealth is being concentrated in fewer and fewer hands, and since wealth is power, this gives staggering amounts of power in the hands of a few, and as we all know, power corrupts so we have staggering amounts of corruption at the highest levels.

I believe man was only meant to have a certain amount of power over others. It's like a drug for some. It does something to people...

I don't know why there is not a public illuminati today. It would not be illegal, would it? Just a bunch of people interested in the furtherance of human knowledge and whatnot... Many people think that such a grand idea could not have been defeated and so they look for it, they try to figure out what "modern" incarnation it may have taken.

I may have been a little brash in my earlier replies. I've matured some, I would like to believe. Good day to you sir.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

And a good day to you. No worries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join