It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Illuminaty In Indonesian Currency!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I was surprised when visiting keblog MythDunia. At one article mentioned that there is a hidden secret in denominations of 10,000 rupiah. As described by MythDunia that believe it or not, but the fact is the money of 10,000 Rupiah that i use everyday, turned out to save a singularity. That whether intentional or not, it should be a big question mark and must be investigated..

So, what's with the triangle? Do not we often see a triangle in the environment around us? If that's what you think, we then look at the following explanation. Triangle formed on the results of earlier folds exactly like this:

and this

and the SUN GOD too ;

Images in the red circle is the "sun god" in ancient mythology Satanist!!!

edit on 27-5-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks. i remember seeing this kind of thing with the 911 towers and Penatagon hidden in the 20$ dollar bill

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Maybe the illuminati's real agenda is to insert their secret insignia on atleast one bill or coin from every country in the entire world. And the "taking over the world agenda" is just a cover-up from finding out about their real agenda

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Supposedly there are Secrets embedded in American Currency. Maybe foreign currency is the same way. Either way it is a Very Interesting find.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

Yeah i already saw that too 20 dollar mistery..scaryy..

forum.viva.co.id...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well...I've read your post many times and I'm baffled. I don't see what you see. The bill thing is weird but after that I lose your point. Can you maybe put the idea in layman's terms for those of us that don't think too swift?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

oops sorry that was my mistake .. thank you for criticizing my post, in this post I just want to share information, that this is satanic symbol .. This emblem is a symbol of Satan that has existed since long time ago .. and why this symbol is inserted back ?? .. what is the purpose of this insertion in the currency symbol?? This may not be just a coincidence .. and cats on your profile picture is so cute

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The Illuminati doesn't exist no no, I'm so AFRAID of the idea that they just MIGHT exist so I come here everyday to post on ATS against all you CRAZY believers in IDIOT conspiracies while denying every other conspiracies that you LOONIES might have fabricated, because in my world everything's pink and fluffy.

My vision is best because I say so and you all are just crazy!
You are seeing illuminati everywhere where there's triangles mixed with owl's and baphomets in the same picture!!

Don't try to talk me in to the idea because my fear of conspiracies like the illuminati being true are just too much for me, it's must easier to treat you all like crazy loonies than living with theses ideas in my poor weak minded brain.
edit on 27-5-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't see the "sun god" in there, but in that same picture we can see another pyramid with the top half cut-off.

The eagle/phoenix is another symbol that I've noticed on the bill in the first picture.

edit...looking closely, there are many other common ancient symbols in the rest of the Rupiahs

upload.wikimedia.org...

I'm not a symbolism expert I'm afraid but the idea of symbols giving power and guidance is an extremely common belief in the creation of establishments like money, buildings, cities, armies and to everyone else who believes in these "superstitions".
edit on 27-5-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

To answer you question on why it's on the currency it's quite simple. If you want to hide something, put it in plain sight. Since it is in plain sight it must not be worth much or even mentioning but opposite is the truth. Within the past 20 years they have become very brazen in letting the masses know their agenda and even the events that are to occur. Yet even when confronted with the evidence the majority pass it off as either a coincidence, fear mongering or a crazy conspiracy theory. Doesn't matter that they even carved it in stone for all to see, it's still a mystery to the populace.

The symbolism is on virtually all currency and in every major city around the world. Clearly not hidden but in front of everyones eyes. Will they have their way, yes, to an extent but like all things it will not last even though they want it too.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I love these type of things.

"If I just twist this here, bend that there, fold this over and turn it around, then fold it this way, bend it that way, and if I hold this part over that part... "

BE-GONE SATANIC ILLUSION FROM MY EYES!!!!! Oo

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Clearly not hidden at all..

If you fold it 6 times and contort it till it fits a pyramid.. Oo Such a devious plan.

I bet it was all gutenbergs idea all along.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Can you explain how the sun becomes satanic? I get the pyramid,which obviously must be the Illuminati projecting their will on the populace from their time machine back in 1785.

Why is anything not understood = Satan?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Maybe its because...
Tyranny synonymous with devil
fanaticism synonymous with Satan
ignorance synonymous with beast

The Roman Catholic version of gaotu's olpals...
Like the Greek to the Romans. Hehehe. I dunno
Lets have baked toddler tonite

edit on 28-5-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wait until You all see this..

I try to go on one of the websites Indonesian ministries (finance ministry) .. then I found the logo .. I look after, pay attention, look a lot like this logo:

Coincidence?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
When you're a hammer, you're going to see nails everywhere.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Two paths... left and right.
The footsteps are as a king.
The left path is as the valley of the shadow of death.
In the midst of it is the olive branch. A thing of eternal life.
To achieve it is great. But it is seldom emphasized how hard it is.
Fears and doubts therein linger.
To the right is the olive branch. A thing of eternal life.
How to achieve it is simple. Look to the right.
The pyramid is the mountain... move it.

The above is about the dollar bill pyramid.
Also... each person has a chance to solve the riddle.
My only advice would be: "trust in God!"

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Nice find! No complicated directions to this one. You could say just two folds, or zero since you can see the same by simply making the bill into a cylinder. Bassically, you're just connecting the top to the bottom... Kinda reminds me of that above, below saying common throughout secret societies and occult institutions...

Also, its not just a triangle.. it just so happens to have an eye. One coincidence is highly doubtful in a very deliberately and carefully designgned "document", two in the same image is a mathematical impossibility that it was done by accident.

If it wasn't the power structure that was spawned from secret societies like the Bavarian Illuminati who put it there, the only other explanation is divine intervantion caused the artist to subconsciously add it in to warn us.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by cheesy

Can you explain how the sun becomes satanic? I get the pyramid,which obviously must be the Illuminati projecting their will on the populace from their time machine back in 1785.

Why is anything not understood = Satan?

Time machine! Hahaha...classic. So I guess you're saying the illuminati don't exist anymore because the big bad church and big bad government said "No, Illuminati! You can't have the world! I know you were so secretive and so determined that the only way you were even discovered was that one of your secret messengers was struck by lightning, but you've got to stop that, right now!" And they just took their ball and went home with their tail between their legs? Is that it? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Different name, different face, same endgame plans.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Different name, different face, same endgame plans.

The Perfectibilists (Bavarian Illuminati) were anti-Church/anti-Monarchy, not exactly something I disagree with and not what conspiracy theorists typically attribute to any modern-day group they happen to call the 'Illuminati'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join