It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dont people know... anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ive come back to this 13 part audio series (here combined into a single one) titled "Knowledge" by a man named Jonathan, many times since I first heard it 5 or 6 years ago. Every time Ive listened to it, I get something new out of it; some deeper meaning is revealed that I had not noticed the last time I listened.

Every youtube audio of this, and there are several, has been out for many years, and all have very low "views". There is such a breadth of information in this series, it deserves more listens than it gets.

Here is the first 90 seconds or so of the audio in text:

Why dont people know... anything?

Why do the people think they know things and talk about how others dont know anything? Why is it so easy to get people to call other people... sheep? Is that not just the new pop underground thing to say? You know homophobia, this could be sheepaphobia. Everybody calls everybody else a sheep. They talk about how they are "awake".

People believe that if they watch a 6 hour video by David Icke, or watch Endgame by Alex Jones, or study the Illuminati online, they believe that after doing so, that that has anything to do with being "awake" whatsoever.

They believe it! Im not kidding. They cant get enough. Addicted to posting their opinion... in a forum. Chasing that White Rabbit everywhere it goes. They call themselves awake because the system wants you to call yourself awake. It loves that. Cockiness, arrogance, and hating other people.

And as your sucked into this... its consuming you and you dont know it.

There really is no quick summary of the audio. Maybe you could say its showing the person how LITTLE they really know, despite what they think. But it goes much deeper, as well.

Its a VERY good listen. It will make you think, if you allow yourself to!

edit on 5/27/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: Minor Edits

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Tweaked my interest reading the first 90 seconds...Bookmarked for later

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Because people have been raised to believe in what is taught to them.

They are either incapable,or refuse to believe otherwise.

My solution?

Screw it and party on because there is nothing you can do about it.I have tried.Believe me,it doesn't work.

Peace,
K

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Watch a two-hour video to learn why people don't know anything?

People don't know anything because they don't read enough and watch too many videos.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
THank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm only 20 minutes in and it's just great so far! I've heard more good stuff in 20 minutes than I've heard listening to hours of other stuff.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I don't see that. What I see is that people stubbornly believe what they want to believe, no matter what is taught or shown them. And what they want to believe is usually what suits them best, or confirms their view of things.

This is true of normal people as well as conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by kdog1982

I don't see that. What I see is that people stubbornly believe what they want to believe, no matter what is taught or shown them. And what they want to believe is usually what suits them best, or confirms their view of things.

This is true of normal people as well as conspiracy theorists.

Most won't bother watching it because they think they already know. That is why people don't learn anything new - they believe they know it all. The mind is firmly closed.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
-Socrates

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Thank you for posting the video - it is very interesting and very true.
I sometimes wish I could do what Paul does in the film 'Paul' when he puts his hands on people and shows them what he knows.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Watch a two-hour video to learn why people don't know anything?

People don't know anything because they don't read enough and watch too many videos.

Do you think reading more will help?
Do you believe reading will help you hear and understand the mind opening video that has been posted?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Most won't bother watching it because they think they already know. That is why people don't learn anything new - they believe they know it all. The mind is firmly closed.

Its unfortunate that most wont even listen to the first ten minutes. Its really talking directly about those kinds of people.

Ahh well... they are content in their ignorance

edit on 5/28/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
-Socrates

I agree with this quote. I think I understand it.

Knowing nothing is probably one of the wisest things a person can do because by believing that you know nothing you allow your mind to open up in order to learn about everything.

A "sheep" is supposed to be worse than an "awakened one". Trying to be better than everyone else is not a new concept. The only word that is new is calling someone a "sheep".

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Hopechest

-Socrates

I agree with this quote. I think I understand it.

Knowing nothing is probably one of the wisest things a person can do because by believing that you know nothing you allow your mind to open up in order to learn about everything.

A "sheep" is supposed to be worse than an "awakened one". Trying to be better than everyone else is not a new concept. The only word that is new is calling someone a "sheep".

This is no thing and it is being know by no thing. Nothing is knowing itself.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I have this opinion on the subject....

99.9999999999% ( recurring ) are sheep / cavemen. And by that I mean they ride on the coat tails of other truly evolved humans.

Without these people, most humans would live and die like wild animals.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Soo... anyone actually listen to the audio aside from one person?

This is really the most significant audio/video Ive ever come across on youtube. Its actually... meaningful. Its not just "information" poured on you to overwhelm you... its knowledge.

Listen to the first 10 minutes, I ask you. It will really spur on some meaningful thought.

edit on 6/3/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join