It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Eat Fresh" - Rat in Subway Restaurant (Chile)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Rats in NY Subway are very popular, this is something else :

On Monday the website of Radio Bio Bio reported that a local Subway restaurant chain, located in downtown Santiago (Chile), was closed for not complying with the protocols established by the company. In this place, according to a video released on the internet yesterday, appeared a rodent feeding directly from one of the counters where food is prepared.

So.....the question is : Want a foot long or 1/2 ?

www.larepublica.pe...
edit on 27-5-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
LOL....Subway is gonna have to put a real clever marketing spin on this one. "were located next to Wendie's, Burger king, and the big M and none of them get rats breaking in and dining...We're doing something right!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
LOL....Subway is gonna have to put a real clever marketing spin on this one. "were located next to Wendie's, Burger king, and the big M and none of them get rats breaking in and dining...We're doing something right!

Actually, it does sound better.

If the rats eat it, it must be real food right?

edit on 27-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
With Jared Fogle and rats on your team...Can't lose

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, throw him in the oven (deceased of course) and then across the deli slicer and it ought to be worth mystery meat for at least 2 foot longs, I'd guess. Gotta find the ways to maximize resources, eh? That looks like a small turkey with a long tail! Big one.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
With Jared Fogle and rats on your team...Can't lose

What no one is saying is that Jared lost all his weight due to food poisoning and constant runny bottom problems.

Ahh subway..
italian BMT with extra meatballs and salami, chili sauce, jalapinos, on a rye bread sandwish.

god I miss having lunch back in the day when I ate fast food.. lol

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I just noticed that it doesnt look like there is any food in the bins, so the workers did their part. The rat must have been scrounging around....but still.

top topics

join