It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural--or Not??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by SQUEALER
Looks to me that they don't belong there. Someone dragged them there to mark the spot. Could be a buried spacecraft under the ground. Maybe some aliens visited the planet long ago, and one of their craft malfunctioned. They found a good spot, burried the malfunctioning spacecraft. And then dragged those stones from some other location, to put as marker, just like we mark graves with stones today. The plan was to return with the spare parts necessary to resurrect the spacecraft at some future time. But, they never came back. So, all we have left is a graveyard for an alien ship.

I suggest doing some digging at the site, to see what's there.

A six week archaeological expedition to the Antarctic will cost you about 650,000 USD - if you do it on the cheap - you got that to contribute?
edit on 29/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

This is Arctic. 10 day hunting trips in similar areas can go for less than $10K for caribou/bear. Bet there are some Russian tourist agencies offering trips here for less than that. Could probably bring your own metal-detector.
edit on 29-5-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

I'd guess that ground penetrating radar might be needed.
That's probably a whole lot more cumbersome.
edit on 29-5-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

Ah my error I thought she was still finding cities and constructions in the Antarctic, yep the Arctic is cheaper

<< 1   >>

join