It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Shoots Missile At UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You'd have to assume this is an unknown or alien craft otherwise no command to fire the missile would have taken place. We don't fire on balloons or any other substitute for a UFO.
While I can't see it the witnesses repeatedly mention falling objects from the craft. To say these are orbs, which is what is being floated, would be pure speculation given the distance involved and the lack of filmed evidence.

I think the important point of this incident involves the, possibly changing, relationship between the Greys and our government. To my knowledge we haven't fired on any craft in the last 50 years. Russia has, Japan has, we haven't.

If things are souring between the U.S. and the Greys consider yourselves lucky. The Greys have hoodwinked our government since the moment they arrived and have been on a influential tear since the 1980's.

For those who love to admonish and tear down please don't bother posting me.
The hour is too late to continue pretending aliens aren't here or any other juvenile fantasies you still rely on.

Here's the video: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I can't say what that light in the sky is, but I do not think that is a trail from a rocket. I think what they are referring to is merely just a cloud reflecting sunlight.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

Posted a few hours ago.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Your YT links description gives credit to the original uploader, BigAhkee, so it's worth mentioning this is his only UFO video of the 3 he has, the other 2 being a rap video and footage of him being pulled over by a cop.

But no where can I find information stating where he is, but my guess is he lives somewhere on the east coast of the USA.

reply to post by I1Am1Ready1Are1You

He was the one who posted it but ATS 404'd it, so now hes back.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

But no where can I find information stating where he is, but my guess is he lives somewhere on the east coast of the USA.

In the traffic stop vid he says Orlando.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Ah nice, I totally missed that.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
With an ending like that it screams fake (as in not a UFO) to me, I could be wrong but no favours done there

It's interesting but I'm betting there's probably a good explanation for this video and the guy who took the footage knows.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
At about 1:00 in they refer to NASA as being "Over there". Then again he thought the object was the North Star.
edit on 27-5-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: inadvertent caps

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You think BigAhkee faked this video? lolz

There may be a rational explanation but BigAhkee doesn't know it

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think he was asking if it was the north star, probably looking for a rational explanation.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Id say the missile flew high enough to explode the sphere at the end.....thats the explosion that blossoms
This could be real....all too damn real......my man

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
1:35-1:45 Tree top on left side....watch it carefully tell me what it is......its fast.

It looks like a white dragonfly it goes up and over the top of the tree an the blink of an eye.....literally.
edit on 27-5-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

After the original craft disappears note the 2 cloaked craft that emerge.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If they are in Florida and looking west they could be looking up the tail pipe of a rocket as it climbs to orbit? At the end there it sorta looks like staging.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You think BigAhkee faked this video? lolz

There may be a rational explanation but BigAhkee doesn't know it

Maybe he found out after the video cut off

What I mean is that it probably is something mundane, I am really suspicious of videos that end early.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The 2 guys talking on the video sound like Cheech and Chong and they are very concerned about the "smoke".

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I saw that thread that got canned,were is the Japanese version?

Highlight the end of the link after the = sign and copy it to the vid:youtube box at the top when you post.

edit on 27-5-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Of course it's real - there's thousands of sightings like this. Get with the times peeps.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If he's in Orlando then depending on which way he was looking this easily could have been a live fire exercise out of Tyndall or Eglin AFB. They do them a lot, and Eglin does weapons testing with UAV targets. The "orbs" could be flares being dropped from the target (a QF-4 or QF-16). The QF-4 and QF-16 are designed to be as realistic as possible so they use countermeasures and do their best to avoid being hit.
edit on 5/27/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Did BigAhkee record the Delta IV launch Friday May 24?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join