It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Truths', Lies, and confusion.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I believe in the existence of higher beings such as Aliens and Angels. They are supernormal beings to human.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
we should go to war with the aliens. ugly buggers

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Is someone trying to say that the US has the technology to manipulate/travel through space/time?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Cant the OP at least give a brief synopsis of what was said. Ie indicate if ET is already here or just visiting. Can the OP also indicate which race is visiting/here and if they are good or bad ETs. And a question for the OP, is it likely that we will see Disclosure from the USA anytime soon. I had hoped that in my lifetime we would have First Contact with friendly ET by now. I really hope I am living in an age where we will have First Contact. Frankly the world needs it right now. WE ARE A MESS! Morally, financially, and ecologically.
And we need to grow up.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I agree with you about the world needing to know the truth. But who am I to say if they do or don't. sometimes I wonder if there is a legitimate reason for why the whole thing is kept under wraps. Did you read all of the post in this thread?, because alot of the things you mentioned have been talked about already, like no, I dont know anything about the races. anyway thanks for the imput.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey OP, why make a thread that pulls our strings by being intriguing, and then offer no info other than "someone told me they exist"? If you're not willing to share anything, for whatever reason, then why even bother? You're only leading us on.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Personally I don't think you are being polite coming on here and saying you have a source but can't say anything else. Why post at all if this is the way you handle it? Type it up and hit the button or don't say anything at all. I don't want to be rude but you should be forthcoming or say nothing at all.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

UFO files including cattle mutilation/Roswell released by FBI under Freedom of Information Act
edit on 29-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

I did debate on putting this thread up for about a week, and I only posted what I did because its all I have other then the identity of the source. I got tired of see threads going up arguing over the existence of E.T.'s where as far as I know, They are real, I just could not help[ myself.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by I1Am1Ready1Are1You

I did debate on putting this thread up for about a week, and I only posted what I did because its all I have other then the identity of the source. I got tired of see threads going up arguing over the existence of E.T.'s where as far as I know, They are real, I just could not help[ myself.

You are not the only one who are getting tired! Years have passed and the only thing I can say for sure about UFO phenomenon is that it is more like a religion year after year.
Moses come from the mountain with the knowledge given by a “higher power” and they had to believe him. You know for sure from a drunken friend that ETs are here and we have to believe you. No offence man, but on a scale of credibility from 0 to 10, I credit your story with 0.5!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Catalin

I never said friend, I would more than likely not believe someone thats just a friend.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catalin

Originally posted by I1Am1Ready1Are1You

. No offence man, but on a scale of credibility from 0 to 10, I credit your story with 0.5!

none taken, i was very aware of my thread b4 it was posted.
edit on 31-5-2013 by I1Am1Ready1Are1You because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join