It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magical emerald waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

www.paradisecruises.vn...

Somewhere in this magic realm it's a place made of emerald waters.

The magical emerald waters are populated with magic creatures of all sizes and all kinds, creatures that in some way illuminate these magical waters.

Each creature is a green emerald light itself,some of them brighter,filling in one way or the other this beautiful ballet of lights.

During day light the number of creatures is higher like in the night time lower,...oh,but what I am talking about,in this realm is daylight all the time.

This magic realm is protected by powerful forces in a way that in cannot be invaded by some other kind of waters of other colors.

Each day new creatures come to visit this beautiful realm.

And each of them is lighting the waters with it's soul and mind, making the emerald of the waters to look of an uncompared beauty that cannot be found anywhere on Earth.

Sometimes when an important event from the outside world is happening the magical emerald waters are so brightened that it is hard to look at them.

The moon is in love with this realm by reflecting her light in the emerald waters.

Like the sun which is comming very often to visit the moon,and both, are contemplating this unseen beauty.

And then a rainbow of colors is born with an unparalleled shine,the rainbow of "The magical emerald waters".

www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Another real nice thread. I just love the stories and pictures you put up. Refreshing to see

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Another real nice thread. I just love the stories and pictures you put up. Refreshing to see
Thank you Doc,this is just another way to see the City Lights.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Very beautiful friend. Thanks for sharing.
I wish I could find this realm! One day I will

-nat

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I wish I could find this realm!

Text Green0bserver1 1yearning2bfree 2manyquestions 2ndthought abeverage adjensen Afewloosescrews AfterInfinity Agarta Akragon alienreality AlienView all2human alldaylong Alleged Allegorical andriod andy06shake anonentity AnonymousCitizen Anthony0 antmar applesthateatpeople arcnaver arpgme AshleyD Astrithr Astrocyte babloyi Baddogma balanc3 bally001 Bassago bastion Beartracker16 Bedlam beezzer BenReclused bentheredunthat Bidibule bkaust bl4ke360 Black_Fox blaenau2000 Blastoff BobM88 bodrul Bone75 brandiwine14 BubbaJoe buffet of lies burdman30ott6 Cabin cantsee4looking CaPpedDoG captaintyinknots cass1dy09 catswithbigpaws catt3 charles1952 Chilo Choice777 CHRLZ crazyewok CrikeyMate cry93 Cuervo cwtchMahboner D1GDUG D3AD537 damefool Damsel Danbones DanZek Dark Ghost darkstar57 darkwingduck Dark_Matters DarthPhobos das1980 daskakik dave_welch DC434L2A deadeyedick Deetermined defuntion derfreebie devilinme DISRAELI Djarums DJMSN Dogdish DogMeat Dominar DonivanR DontTreadOnMe Dragonfly79 DrumsRfun dubiousone ecapsretuo EdSurly Egyptia Ektar eletheia EllasArchaiaDynamis enderthexenocide eriktheawful Erongaricuaro errck eternity4us EViLKoNCEPTz ExquisitExamplE extraterrestrialentity EyesII facelift Fazza! FireballStorm Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men FirstCasualty Flatcoat flexy123 Flint2011 flyswatter forklift ForteanOrg Foundryman frazzle Frenemy FriedBabelBroccoli Frogs Gedo:Rinne Tensei GeeBee generaldisarray getophyed Ghostcooler Glencairn GoldenVoyager goou111 gortex gosseyn GR1ill3d gravitybender grayeagle Greyskull GrimReaper86 Guyfriday HandyDandy hangedman13 Havox Helious hellobruce hhcore howmuch4another iamyouareme Icanseeatoms iFake Internet Explorer interupt42 InverseLookingGlass IofRa IrVulture ishum itsallmaya IvanAstikov IvanObanion j.r.c.b. JacKatMtn jacobe001 JAK JasmineG jaws1975 jheated5 jkeyes jmdewey60 Joecroft johnbr216 John_Rodger_Cornman jojomomto3 jrod jude11 Jumadax JuniorDisco juniperberry Junkheap justyc kadara_dk Kanza kauskau KBadger KeliOnyx Kgnow kosmicjack Koyaanisqatsi Kroshka Kualros KyrieEleison lea room Leyton Lichter daraus lili88 Liquesence littled16 LiveForever8 lizziejayne Localjoe3 Logarock LOLZebra lonewolf19792000 Lunarian LUXUS Lysergic Magister magma Mahree Malfeitor Malynn MarionR Markive markosity1973 megabogie MegaSpace merka MichaelPMaccabee mikefortson mikell mirageman Mister_Bit ML8715 mOjOm MommaDukes MountainLaurel mr mojo risin MrLondon247 mrmatt1165 mwood n3mesis natalia NavyDoc Naynaychandler NeutralGuard NewAgeMan Neysa Nicorette nii900 NoRegretsEver NOTurTypical notyme67 np6888 Octave OkieDokie OneManArmy Openeye Opportunia optimus primal OtherSideOfTheCoin Owl1991 OXmanK oztimbo P-M-H paraphi PatrickGarrow17 Patriotsrevenge pause4thought pavmas peck420 pennylemon PennyQ pepsi78 Phage PheonixReborn philozofer Phoenix267 phoenixlights321 PhoenixOD Pineapples101 prodftw Propulsion PRwood pseudoless pthena PureCommunist purehughness QuestionsEverything redtic RegisteredUser Rex282 Rikku riukan rival rls420 RocksFromSpace Rogue Shadows rubberchicken Rustami sailormon Saint Exupery samstone sarra1833 Sauron scobro seabag seentoomuch SeriousIndividual shadowblade ShadowLink shambles84 shaneslaughta sheepslayer247 SheopleNation Shuye SierraEcho SilentE sine.nomine Sinter Klaas sixswornsermon SkepticOverlord Skush SkuzzleButt sled735 SloAnPainful slugger9787 smyleegrl snowspirit SoEpic solargeddon solomons path Soylent Green Is People spacedoubt Spader SpartanKingLeonidas speculativeoptimist SQUEALER StarsInDust Starwise stormcell stuncrazy subfab Suffi SuicideBankers Sway33 talklikeapirat tanda7 TDawg61 TDawgRex technical difficulties Tenacious8 Terminal1 TFCJay TheComte thedeadtruth TheDoctor46 TheForceUnleashed TheJourney thePharaoh TheRedneck ThinkingCap ThirdEyeofHorus timetothink tinhattribunal Tlexlapoca TopherWayne Tribunal troubleshooter TrueBrit Trueman TrueMessiah truetrigger tsurfer2000h ttobban UKDane Unity_99 Valenz valiant VivaLaEvolution voudon wasobservingquietly Watcher777 Whateva69 whatnext21 Whisper67 WHOS READY Wifibrains Wildbob77 wildespace windword Wonderer2012 Wookiep wrksstudios xenongod xEphon XPLodER XxNightAngelusxX Yesmaybe Yrgol z00mster Zaphod58 Zarniwoop ZetaRediculian zilebeliveunknown _BoneZ_ _Del_

source

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Virtual realms are nice in all but I long for a real realm on the other side of this life.

Peace and love
-nat

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Virtual realms are nice in all but I long for a real realm on the other side of this life.
That shall be found when the time will come for each and every one of us.

But I will describe it for you in a thread someday.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics