It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Developments with the Baltic sea Anomaly.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091
Yes, that site is so 'hoaxy' that ATS will no longer let a thread stay up if it uses a BIN story as a link.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
thx. I will stay far away from it.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I guess someone could have planted it there.

Not someone but something , the rocks are likely the result of glacial activity something like this...but underwater.

If you check the history of the Baltic it has been subject to long periods of glaciation.

edit on 5-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Nice pic but that baltic sea anomaly doesn't look that natural.

I sure wish we had someone more credible going down there and taking a good hard look at it with lots of pics and video, like James Cameron or somebody.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Have you seen it ?

Looks like a big submerged rock to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I sure wish we had someone more credible going down there and taking a good hard look at it with lots of pics and video, like James Cameron or somebody.

Originally, we were told it was a UFO lying on the bottom of the sea.
Now that we know it is a rockpile, we are told that it has to be some temple built by Atlanteans or something.
If it is manmade, they wasted a lot of effort building something that looks like a rockpile.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: amazing

Originally, we were told it was a UFO lying on the bottom of the sea.
Now that we know it is a rockpile, we are told that it has to be some temple built by Atlanteans or something.
If it is manmade, they wasted a lot of effort building something that looks like a rockpile.

Where is Arken when we need him?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It looks a lot more than a rock pile to me. At the very least it's an amazingly interesting geological find. It does like man made to me, though heavily eroded. But as all things like this we never seem to have enough information.

It's really hard to find good pictures of this thing online. So much crap and artist's rendering! LOL Why aren't there more real pictures?
edit on 5-6-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It looks a lot more than a rock pile to me.

That's because you want it to be more than a rock pile , there's plenty of information if you look for it.

Studies reveal that over 20 stages of minor and major glaciation events occurred since the continental glaciations started in northern hemisphere at about 2.6
M years ago.
www.hyria.fi...

The area has mostly been underwater or ice throughout our history so the rock formation is not man made , it is a rock formation.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It looks a lot more than a rock pile to me.

That's because you want it to be more than a rock pile , there's plenty of information if you look for it.

Studies reveal that over 20 stages of minor and major glaciation events occurred since the continental glaciations started in northern hemisphere at about 2.6
M years ago.
www.hyria.fi...

The area has mostly been underwater or ice throughout our history so the rock formation is not man made , it is a rock formation.

Perhaps it is just a rock formation, but I find it interesting that you know it for sure. How do you know? I am not 100% sure of anything. I think it looks artificial but I don't have enough information to come to a conclusion yet. To be 100% sure of anything without enough information is really being a true believer. You want it to be a rock formation, therefore in your mind it is, and you don't appear to be open to any other possibility. Let's deny ignorance, shall we?
edit on 5-6-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Perhaps it is just a rock formation, but I find it interesting that you know it for sure. How do you know?

Because when all this Baltic UFO stuff first started I researched the area and found the history of the Baltic said it was a rock formation due to the prolonged periods of glaciation , the pictures released by the team show it is a rock formation so the logical explanation is they were dumped their by the glaciers , something we know happens.

Anything else is spin put on the formation by the team eager to capitalize on peoples willingness to believe what they were insinuating , they hoped to turn it into a tourist attraction for wealthy sightseers , it's all about money.

The Yoldia Sea – a short lived connection with the sea across
south-central Sweden through the Närke strait – approximately 10,000 to 9,600 BP. Note:
(i) the seabed was formed in the course of recurrent glaciations, and the latest phase of its
formation was sedimentation from ices lakes; (ii) the primary contours of the Ancylus Sea
were much larger than the present Baltic coastline, therefore the early marine sediments are
found also on present coastal lowlands.
www.hyria.fi...

edit on 5-6-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Good points, but your missing something.

And I quote the WWF here but there are many other sources. "The Baltic is the youngest sea on our planet, emerging from the retiring ice masses only some 10-15,000 years ago." We know that human civilization on this planet is far older than that. We are finding evidence of very advanced civilizations many thousand of years old. Certain pictures of the Baltic Sea Anomaly appear to show that it was moved by glaciers. I'm just saying that your views are very close minded and that you really aren't looking at all the information.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The area has gone through many phases.
Post-littorina Sea or today's Baltic Sea 4,000–present
• Littorina Sea, 7,500–4,000
• Mastogloia Sea 8,000–7,500
• Ancylus Lake, 9,500–8,000
• Yoldia Sea, 10,300–9500
• Baltic ice lake, 12,600–10,300
Weichselian Ice Sheet
Eemian Sea, 130,000–115,000 (years ago)

I'm just saying that your views are very close minded and that you really aren't looking at all the information.

Pot calling the kettle black ?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The area has gone through many phases.
Post-littorina Sea or today's Baltic Sea 4,000–present
• Littorina Sea, 7,500–4,000
• Mastogloia Sea 8,000–7,500
• Ancylus Lake, 9,500–8,000
• Yoldia Sea, 10,300–9500
• Baltic ice lake, 12,600–10,300
Weichselian Ice Sheet
Eemian Sea, 130,000–115,000 (years ago)

I'm just saying that your views are very close minded and that you really aren't looking at all the information.

Pot calling the kettle black ?

LOL NO...what I'm saying, and I'm sure you understand, is that this could be man made, some type of structure that predates the ice age. And that's just one thought. Aren't you open to all the possibilities or do you just enjoy shouting. "It's a rock!" Do you run around to archaeologists yelling, "It's a rock!" for fun? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join