It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Putin threatens Obama with war over Monsanto and dying bees.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Remove the Bees, create the food shortage, reduce the population.

From 6 Billion Humans, to 500 thousand humans.

Isn't that the plan?

I think I read somewhere that this was written in stone, and placed in some park.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting...

I'll withhold judgment on the source until more information comes out, but the following came to mind when I read the OP:

In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world." (Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29)

... for changes are coming, this may be sure - an evolution, or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia; not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same, as the Christ taught - His kind of communism! (Edgar Cayce, c. 1930, No. 452-6)

On Russia's religious development will come the greater hope of the world. Then that one or group that is the closer in its relationship [with Russia] may fare the better in gradual changes and final settlement of conditions as to the rule of the world. (Edgar Cayce, c.1932)

[In Russia] a new understanding has come and will come to a troubled people! (Edgar Cayce, c.1938)

Is Russia taking the moral high ground? Time will tell...

~Namaste
edit on 27-5-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Theres no pride in America about being American. Think about it... the Russians have been around a long time. I bet Putin has a lot of pride about being a Russian. Theres a lot of culture there....

Whats ours in America, baseball?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
EU Times=BS.
OPEN YOUR EYES
OBAMA WANTS TO GET RID OF THE BEES ON PURPOSE
Illinois Illegally Seizes Bees Resistant to Monsanto roundup... kills the queens
"The Illinois Ag Dept. illegally seized privately owned bees from renowned naturalist, Terrence Ingram, without providing him with a search warrant and before the court hearing on the matter, reports Prairie Advocate News."
I am stuck inside the quote!...below is Watcher's commentary....
if that doesn't have its own thread...please make one.
Please.

Also - not finding much on the Putin comments but did find that Canada is upset with the bee situation too. Appears to indicate that they are blaming the U.S. as they are testifying to our government about it.
link
it's a subscription site so can only get part of the article but still worthwhile.
edit on 27-5-2013 by watcher3339 because: stuck in the quote!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Interesting...

I'll withhold judgment on the source until more information comes out, but the following came to mind when I read the OP:

In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world." (Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29)

... for changes are coming, this may be sure - an evolution, or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia; not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same, as the Christ taught - His kind of communism! (Edgar Cayce, c. 1930, No. 452-6)

On Russia's religious development will come the greater hope of the world. Then that one or group that is the closer in its relationship [with Russia] may fare the better in gradual changes and final settlement of conditions as to the rule of the world. (Edgar Cayce, c.1932)

[In Russia] a new understanding has come and will come to a troubled people! (Edgar Cayce, c.1938)

Is Russia taking the moral high ground? Time will tell...

~Namaste
edit on 27-5-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

The Cayce predictions made me think of this Russian Jesus. Who coincidentally also speaks with aliens.

The way I see it is Monsanto is playing the long con here. It doesn't matter if every country in the world kicks them out if they become a necessity

Global warming = Drought resistant crops.
Colony collapse = Need for GMOs

They already know they are going to win because they know humanity will not sacrifice or stand up to the causes of CCD. You probably have one of the minor causes in your pocket right now or within reach (Hint: it is also listed as possibly carcinogenic by WHO) . The major one is what your minor one needs to work. The areas in between they just chem-trail. So the question becomes will you give up your minor, demand the destruction of the major, and call out the in-between? More than likely you will not make the sacrifice nor stand up for the future of humanity. Monsanto knows this. We lose due to apathy and greed...again.

edit on 27-5-2013 by XGodofWar because: fixed links

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I don't think that website is the greatest of sources for news. This sounds all too sensational and I would advise looking into that website's history.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Try to see it through Russian eyes.

No bees, no vodka.

All the other stuff they can import and export but without vodka, Russia would lose it's identity.

They have to act fast otherwise Monsteranto will make vodka bees that only work on vodka grains and charge extra for them.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Directly from RT:

With the world population now topping 7 billion, how we'll feed our swelling numbers is of vital importance. Come explore some novel ways that science can help close the coming food gap. Artificial food, cryogenic freezing and genetic engineering are all on the list of possible solutions; and the technologies behind them all are being developed in Russia. The Tech Up team even has its own unorthodox answer to the problem.

RT Link to The Future of Food:

rt.com...

Youtube The Future of Food:

The above linked video is directly from Russian news channel RT. The video very clearly states that Russia is doing a little of its own genetic engineering. The video covers examples such as the sheep with the spider gene, and genetically modified flies, which may someday serve as food. There was an educated older man on the video that said that the world will not survive in the future without some genetic engineering.

Since it's from the Russian news media, rest assured that there will be no war over genetic engineering. All countries are looking into various methods of "enhancing" nature. Deny Ignorance!

edit on 5/27/2013 by InFriNiTee because: video title

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Typical Sorcha Faal. A little bit of truth, with exaggeration added in. We know that Kerry met with Putin, and was kept waiting so that much is true. But I doubt that they threatened war over bees and Monsanto.

And there you go, www.whatdoesitmean.com...

This is a complete lie. Sorry op.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is really scary. Obama is trying to hurt people. His lies about caring about the environment are exposed as well. Obama only cares about two things, money and power

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattiio

It's not just obozo - it's all of our us elected idiots in d.c.

See mccain giving money to alqueda (cia) in syria - they're all war-monging, pathetic easy money, asshats.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've yet to see any evidence that Monsanto products are responsible for the bee die offs. That was just a theory that originated with Conspiracy theorists that wasn't backed up by anything.
It sure sounds good to conspiracy theorists(it combines two of their most hated things afterall), that doesn't mean it's true.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The source is a hoax.

Obviously the ongoing situations regarding Monsanto and the dying of bees are very important issues and both have many threads discussing them.

Threads which are not based on hoaxes.

For future reference, when you see an article with certain URLs that I'm not going to dignify by typing, or certain articles that start with "shocking report from the kremlin" or "terrifying report from russian defense minister" you can be assured that it's from a well known purveyor of crap and will be put in the hoax bin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join