It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by negue

God / reality allows the good and the bad to happen not just the good. But there is more good than bad because neutrality is more good (free loving) than bad (destruction)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Something is wrong with this world, and if they helped create it, part of it it's their fault. Or is it entertainment for them?

---

Wow, this thread is just too much for me. Thank you all for answering. As I imagined, different opinions, ranging from "God is all-knowing, yet he lets us do our thing because we must choose the way" to "there is more good than bad in the universe".

Personally I can relate to this "balance" theory, where bad is somehow compensated by good. The fact that bad things seem to happen more often and not necessarily to bad people (deserving it, you could say) is something that intrigues me. Diseases also... There is nobody that could ever convince me that a kid with cancer (adults too, but a child is a lot more heart-breaking to see) is fair/right. No way you can say that is how "God" answers to us not eating healthy. I don't want to ever be part of such a belief system.

Thank you again and please continue with sharing your ideas. I must add that English is my second language, so my posts could sound a little off because of that.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by negue

Personally I can relate to this "balance" theory, where bad is somehow compensated by good. The fact that bad things seem to happen more often and not necessarily to bad people (deserving it, you could say) is something that intrigues me. Diseases also... There is nobody that could ever convince me that a kid with cancer (adults too, but a child is a lot more heart-breaking to see) is fair/right. No way you can say that is how "God" answers to us not eating healthy. I don't want to ever be part of such a belief system.

You feel this way because you've already subscribed to a belief system about "balance" so of course something feels "wrong" when it doesn't end up that way.

Reality is just happening regardless of our belief systems.

Illuminati - controlling government, is here because controlling people put them in power. Like attracts like and now the consequences of such a decision is being faced.

<< 1   >>

join