It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Totems (Portals?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I always have a dream every once in awhile that just sticks with me and resonates some sort of meaning, though I seem to have difficulty interpreting these types of dreams. Maybe a more experienced ATS member can be of some assistance? The following dream connects with an integral part of another amazing (space) dream I had a few months ago. Maybe I will write about that after this dream is explained. Both are by far the most empowering dreams I have ever had.

A little background on me is that I vibrate off of colors. My whole life I have been drawn to and get really excited with color. And the fact that there's so many. When I'm at work (administrative/clerical/accounting type of work). Everyone else works with one sharpie....I went out and bought all the sharpie colors and I work with all of them. Color is so fascinating and beautiful to me. I don't know how to describe it but it just brings out the most absolute joy in me.

The dream starts off and there is black open space there is nothing in it but an outline of a square that is in some magical way also a circle in that everything inside of it interloops with each other. In this square-circle are sections, each section has a different dream sequence in it occurring all at the same time. It is my impression that you control what goes into these sections and you create your very own dream reality. In each reality is a totem pole, some sections have more than one. This totem pole is absolutely amazing in the fact that at the top of the totem pole was an alternate reality.

To try and explain this is a way that you can understand it was almost like a picture frame but wrapped around the top of the totem pole and in the "picture frame" was a living, breathing, moving alter dimension. This is where the possible portal may come into play.. As you could touch the world inside the "frame" and either change it, or become enveloped in it and travel to it. The first one I touched was wild mustangs running through a cowboy like era in the desert. It was magnificent its as if I was the air they were charging through seeing all this unfold in front of me.

I then decided to change it and I touched the middle of the frame ( now I'm back in this black open space, standing in my dream section). So I touched it and it was space, with all the stars and satellites in all their glory and mind-blowing beautifulness. I felt as if I was truly there I cried in my dream it was so magnificent.

I returned back into my open space and went to the next dream section. The totem pole in this one is a turtles shell. Keep in mind the turtles shell has so many different sections and markings on it- imagine each and every different marking as its own section for this next part I'm going to tell you. I touched the turtle shell and every single marking turned a different, beautiful, vibrant color. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!!

Next I remember these 2 bright blue lines of energy flowing through the entire square-circle and they all connected and interloops as of they were all one. I was going to place flowers on the ground and weave then into where these bright blue lines lay in the square-circle. Next thing I know I wake up and at that exact moment I look outside my bedroom window and see an owl flying away from my window.

We have always had owls where we live you hear them more than you see them. I think maybe I've seen 2 in the past 8 years here. But I hear them every night and every morning. I believe that spirit animal may actually be an owl. I had a magnificent dream a while ago about an owl. It was such a beautiful and held such a powerful presence. I will never forget that dream. If someone asks ill write about it. But for now I think this is suffices for writing about this particular dream. Hope you guys enjoy!!
edit on 5/27/2013 by Bayy007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Turtle shell is the place of First Creation were all aspects and facets of Creation were first realized within Mayan thought, in North American and pretty much everywhere else this is the eye in hand, this is also generally personified by the Orion Nebula.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your dream established the connection between seeing through the minds eye and touching, the eye in the hand.

The square represents the world and it's four quarters, the portals at the edges/horizons giving connectivity to the greater Heavens...a good dream.

The owl is an aspect of 'third eye' seeing, for some...it can be held within the hand

edit on 27-5-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bayy007

what you describe sounds more like a Mandala

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Wow awesome insight. It was quite spectacular I must say. Thanks for the links ill have to sit down and read those when I have some time to delve completely into it. Thank you for the information. Anything I can get is extremely helpful. Who knew we as human beings had such power in ourselves?! It's amazing!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Yeah, it was more like a wide open space, I could walk into it and it was its own entity. It was like I guess someone would think of a small loft. But it didn't have any walls just the lights that would separate the sections and in black space. The square was the original structure with the entertaining circle inside of it. The mandala could certainly be connected though. I must look up whether they have any spiritual properties and what those properties were. The designs on the mandala in the picture were very similar to the designs on the totem poles. Though each one was different. Thank you for your input!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I actually just did some light reading on it. And it's pretty amazing, hard to think that I could have actually channeled that. I talked to my dad about it too he says the meaning of a mandala in some cultures is eternity. Is that what I may have been looking into? Eternity, the earth, and life of my soul where I desire it to be at any particular moment and perhaps one of many lives my soul has had? It's a pretty spectacular concept. Thank you for this

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bayy007

I actually just did some light reading on it. And it's pretty amazing, hard to think that I could have actually channeled that. I talked to my dad about it too he says the meaning of a mandala in some cultures is eternity. Is that what I may have been looking into? Eternity, the earth, and life of my soul where I desire it to be at any particular moment and perhaps one of many lives my soul has had? It's a pretty spectacular concept. Thank you for this

who knows?
perhaps you were a a lama in a past life

and mandalas, being primarily meditation tools, can also be used as portals
look into raja-yoga for specifics

top topics

join