It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The END of the current system of control: Heirarchy, Religion, Materialism, Etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

What do you see is the catalyst for this happening? I think it's the global communication via the internet in the matter of seconds... by a majority of the like minded fed up with the nonsense. There is a definite trend in this direction I agree, but do you think it's momentum has enough sustainability to see it through to what you describe?

I already live in such a way more or less ideologically, so in a sense it's here already until you pop the head out of the box and see what media is spouting about contradicting those notions.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I don't want to get rid of the one true infinite creator. I just want to get rid of the chimp-like notion that some human beings are better than others because they have an 'in' with what they call "God".

In other words, I don't want to kill God, I just want to kill YOUR god. And my god, if I have such a thing. I don't need a better example than good old JC. I certainly don't need people who are pushing their version of JC, who can't muster outrage at injustice, who want to stick their heads in the sand, telling me what to do to get to heaven.

I know how to get stuck in hell and I know how to live in heaven, and neither has anything whatsoever to do with saying a prayer "in jesus' name" to a version of the universal Source.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I don't want to get rid of the one true infinite creator. I just want to get rid of the chimp-like notion that some human beings are better than others because they have an 'in' with what they call "God".

In other words, I don't want to kill God, I just want to kill YOUR god. And my god, if I have such a thing. I don't need a better example than good old JC. I certainly don't need people who are pushing their version of JC, who can't muster outrage at injustice, who want to stick their heads in the sand, telling me what to do to get to heaven.

I know how to get stuck in hell and I know how to live in heaven, and neither has anything whatsoever to do with saying a prayer "in jesus' name" to a version of the universal Source.

Exactly what I was trying to say earlier in the thread, but you said it in a much better way, star for your post. When it comes down to it religion is the cause of a lot of the things people try to push religion as a cure for.
edit on 28-5-2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: spelling of course

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
You are basically right. I see that you have "Understanding God Through Higher Mathematics" as your tagline. How many other people are there out there that are starting to understand spirituality through science?

It doesn't matter anyway, I think you are right about what you posted.
edit on 27-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

We learn spirituality via a paradox in science. The more you learn through experiment the more questions arise. Once you track down that answer it opens more questions. In the end there is no answer because you can always find a mechanism for a mechanism for a mechanism for any given phenomenon. Its like how many time can you divide the number one. Infinite. This is God in science in my opinion.

The idea that you will meet God by doing something with cells or some assay--not going to happen ever.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This will be a world where the truth of who you are comes to light, as it's revealed consciousness itself is God, and the dogmas of religious control, especially western religious values, were always here to deny this. A multicultural society must especially accommodate to global cultures and their traditions of health, healing, religion. Western institutions do not do this, and this will change. There will be no more systemic white washing and discrimination.

So in other words, there must only be one religion and one culture - yours. 

Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
“Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”
The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
He rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
“I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.”
I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:

He said to me, “You are my son;
today I have become your father.
Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
You will break them with a rod of iron ;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”
Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
Serve the Lord with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.
Psalms 2

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

All I can say is I rather like and admire your mindset about the pressing matters at hand. We need more more positive perspectives like that. Things will balance out that I am sure of.

Good things

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrLucky
I agree with OP a shift is coming or happening, and the old male left brain paradigm is giving way to a more balanced approach. Example, phony wars, economies, education, and religion are due to be elevated to something more harmonious and in-spired. It would help if we knew who we were. But we're getting there. (So, who are we? Maybe infinite non-corporal being).

Join the Right side *winks* Seems only the *left* overs are the only people in their Right mind

lol muaha

The darkness is the eternal flame. The eternal flame of consiousness

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

if people could only feel for a fleeting moment the pain and suffering it would end instantly, most aren't aware how bad this place is.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In the past the elite could entice the masses by the promise one has a chance to become an elite themselves if they play along and many almost everyone did. This goes for the material as well as the immaterial. But in these times the promise doesn't hold that much, most people especially the young can easily see the chance of becoming elite themselves or at least rich enough are small so they are less inclined to pursue this or become seduced by this promise.

There isn't much of an alternative, all lands have been taken so there's no way out. There are no other systems around, there is just 'the' system. Many who have chosen it in the past either knowingly or not don't want to admit it's not working because they of pride or because they don't want to feel bad until the last moment when they can't deny it anymore. Either it will end up in a revolt or a society going back to basics without any luxury or fancy things like prestige brands. The upside is nobody has to work except the normal chores, cleaning and working the fields to grow food.
edit on 29/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join