It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticplm

would this mean a new age of humans, an ascension if you will - like the apes and neanderthals of past compared to humans of today.

VERY good question!.

It does (to me, a lowly human woman) seem that way. That we are on the cusp of a greater understanding.

EDIT: Oh...Welcome to ATS!

edit on 23-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

If you don't think that God had the power to preserve his Word, or the Holy Spirit, which is in the Word, then you don't have much faith in God's ability to control what happens here on earth.

No, Dee. I don't.
I think you are deluded, and I'm sorry about it.
No one but HUMANS are controlling what is happening here on earth.

Please. Wake up.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

So, in reality, you never believed in God. That explains a lot.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I never said I don't believe in "God." I am not an Atheist. I just think that the Abrahamic texts are outdated and wrong.

I am a Deist. The UNIVERSE and the PLANET we live on are the evidence of something beyond our comprehension. You can deny it all you want, but we have moved past the "God will send a flood" era. "Jesus" (if he existed) is not coming back.

You are very persistently in the mode of "ignore everything that's going on, because it's demons and Jesus is coming back." And I respect that.

I just don't agree with it. I want the world to step up and take accountability. We don't have to rely on "God" or "Jesus" to get us out of this mess. We can do it ourselves.

WHICH, IN MY OPINION, is what "God" (the Universe) is all about.

But, no, it's cool. You go ahead and just have a seat there in your lounge-omatic and wait for 'whatever.' Don't get up....

nono!!! It's okay. Just relax. You know the truth. We don't need to do anything, and even if we did, it won't change anything. 'Cause we're all doing Satan's bidding.' Or some demon's bidding. Right?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And prove it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
let me demonstrate how predictable your understanding is Deetermined:

this is based on my belief that you are a christian fundamentalist based on the very few posts ive read from u contributions on ats im sure.

Only Christians will be saved..

meaning every muslim, hindu, buddhist and jew are NOT going to be saved especially since the Jews dont believe Christ ever existed. do not believe in Christ and will not submit their will to him. LOL part 1

even the children in africa dying of starvation who have never heard of a bible, for not believing in Christ they are all going to burn!!

All the other religions are OTHER Gods as the Christian God is the only one true God and all the others are false.

So God only created the western world and gave his teachings to only one section of humanity while all others are false. This also means that the prophets of old would have had to be christians.. and even Adam and Eve were Christians to be able to speak to God and abide in Eden. LOL part 2

there's more.. so much more of these silly aspersions cast by christians. saying their God is the only true God and muslims,jews etc all say the same thing. lol.. no wonder they all keep fighting. they cant see it's all the same God who's word is tailored to different regions. There is ONLY ONE GOD!

Seth was the first to invoke Yahweh

if we attribute all spiritual matters to Devilish dealings, then we might be cheating ourselves. what is this invoking of Yahweh that Seth performed and was seen as UPRIGHT in the eyes of the Lord? magick? sorcery? divination? NO! Seth invoked within him the Pathway to God for which he needed no tools, rituals or other enhancements beside himself.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Please correct me if I'm wrong. And prove it.

Wildtimes, that would make for an AWESOME prayer.

And YES, I am serious.

Just a thought...

Much love and peace...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

You might want to look for WarriorofLight's comments concerning the age of accountability. Children do not apply.

Jesus won't return until the gospel has been preached throughout the entire world, which is probably pretty close by now.

For those who have never ever heard the name of Jesus (remote tribes, etc.), they will be judged by their righteousness and the laws that God has written on their hearts.

The people who just don't want to believe because they've been sucked in by their lying "lights", will not be excused.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The people who just don't want to believe because they've been sucked in by their lying "lights", will not be excused.

Or types like atheists and other people who try to purposely undermine the Gospel to cause those who would come to Christ to turn away.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Or types like atheists and other people who try to purposely undermine the Gospel to cause those who would come to Christ to turn away.

lonewolf, I'm just really curious now. You and I have "left each other alone" for some time now. But just within the last 24 hours, you have again talked about how abusive your dad was, and how the scars will never go away.

Do you really not see how your scars (very legitimate ones and NOT to be taken lightly AT ALL) have steered you toward this uber-Jesus dogma? How they have caused you to 'turn away' from other modes of thinking?

I wish you no ill. I just have concern that your past, and your scars, have limited your ability to "see" things clearly. It really is sad.
Take it easy, brother. We're not "trying to undermine the Gospel to cause" you to do anything. We're only discussing how we see things. Can you please give us mutual respect and acknowledge that we don't all have your same story? Please?

It's okay if we see things differently. Really, it is.
You'll be okay.
So will I.
And I'm NOT trying to be condescending or undermining anything at all. I'm merely trying to express my personal take on things - just like you are doing. It doesn't make either of us "good" or "bad."

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Jesus won't return until the gospel has been preached throughout the entire world, which is probably pretty close by now.
Of course the Bible doesn't actually say that.
It says the good news of the kingdom will be preached, as a testimony, then there will be an accomplishment, the accomplishment could be that here is the evidence of the truth of the reality of this kingdom, that it did get preached to all the world.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Do you really not see how your scars (very legitimate ones and NOT to be taken lightly AT ALL) have steered you toward this uber-Jesus dogma? How they have caused you to 'turn away' from other modes of thinking?

Uh no. I was an agnostic. My scars aren't what drove me to Christ, they kept me away from him. My drug and alcohol abuse, sleeping with married women, lying, cheating, promiscuous fornicating self is what drove me to him. My options were suicide or find another way, because my way wasn't working. A man who was given over to evil wanted redemption. I knew I was on the verge of losing my soul forever once i had started in with doing some other things i'm not going to mention here for 5th amendment purposes and because I already confessed those sins. I didn't turn from other modes of thinking. Believe me I tried everything before Jesus and nothing offered my soul peace. It was my dive into the occult that ended up leading me to Christ, all this slammed into me at once and then came the demonic hauntings. So don't go thinking that it was a slam dunk deal, cuz it was not that easy. Being a christian is the last thing I wanted because it was what my dad claimed to be.

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join