It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

According to the bible Jesus said "Eli Eli Lema Sabachthani"

Do you know what that means in English? "My God, My God, why have you forsakened me?"

Yes, even Jesus felt abandoned. And yes, I am aware this is a song but there is a reason he was singing it at his dead (assuming it even happened this way)

As for Psalm 22, Jesus repeated this scripture because that whole CHAPTER explains exactly who he was and his purpose for being here.

Jesus was very specific about the fact that he came to FULFILL THE SCRIPTURES.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Well if God is this destructive to his own creation and people then he is either a false god or a god not worthy of worship. Even a human parent wouldn't be this cruel. That means that the love of humans are more humble than the love of the God you describe.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Blame God all you want, but He says the choice is ours to make. Let's face it, if we weren't given choices, people would be complaining about that too. I hear it all the time!

Romans 2:5-11

5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”

7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.

8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

edit on 30-5-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Even a human parent wouldn't be this cruel

They will do this to save a child, the only way they will live is to deny God, men and woman will kill family members to stay alive. weak hearts will man these camps, the Christians will be tortured as Christ was and many will fail and history repeats itself but this time it will be the most bloodiest and horrible time ever witnessed by our eyes.

Matthew 10:21

New International Version (NIV)

21 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.
edit on 30-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Well if God is this destructive to his own creation and people then he is either a false god or a god not worthy of worship. Even a human parent wouldn't be this cruel. That means that the love of humans are more humble than the love of the God you describe.

No blood was required from Jesus he sacrificed his self for us. Everything you speak of is for the flesh. It is temporary and the spirit can be eternal if you find the path. We live inside of a controlled spiritual growth world that we are born into by choice in order to grow.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by WashMoreFeet

A God willing to put his own son and people he claims to love through torture is either a false God or not worthy of any worship at all. His kingdom will never come to be because a house divided against itself cannot stand.

His house is not divided.
His people die for a lack of understanding.

All of His children will be given ample opportunity to choose Truth. Yet many will continue to choose to reject it out of stubbornness, pride or both. Brother, if you have read my comments in this one thread alone, you have had the Truth shoved in your face and dance a little jig. How many threads have you participated in on ATS as a whole and rejected that same Truth over and over? And how many times throughout your life just in your relationships and day-to-day circumstances has that same Truth presented itself, only for you to reject it once again?
You are not ignorant to the Truth, but it must be accepted before it can be understood. God is just and by His nature, infinitely fair. Make no mistake, all whom are living will have been given the opportunity to choose.

We are told that by Christ, all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
At the time of Creation God said it was "very good". The potential of corruption is not the same as the manifestation of it. I have the potential to murder someone, yet that which is in me is good and would never choose to manifest such an evil thing.
God is good and His creation began as good. All things in creation are held together in Christ, which is good. Therefore, the ultimate outcome of any random event within that creation in the meantime, can only be good. No matter how much evil perpetuates as entropy increases toward equilibrium, the ultimate outcome can, and necessarily must, be good.

Thus it is an absolute Truth that God's kingdom will stand.
God, Free Will and Randomness

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by BornOfSin

The Angels didn't ask me to sign anything.

Demons asked me to sign. Let me make it simpler for you.

Wait, didn't you say earlier...

I signed a contract.

I made a 'deal' so to speak that I could resist the lure of evil for the 40 days and 40 nights to be worthy of the knowledge I now possessed. What they referred to as a 'Trial of my purity of heart'. If I fail, I have no doubt that I shall probably die as it was my 'soul' that I wagered. Or worse I will probably end up an instrument of evil in some form or another. But this will not happen!

So, let me get this straight.

It was DEMONS who asked you to sign a contract to resist evil for 40 days and 40 nights?

I think you might have tripped yourself up on that one.

No, it is only your lack of understanding, or admittedly possible my bad explanation, but I feel it's the former.

Let me try this again.

Please be aware that in future I am only going to explain things once for you all. If you do not hear what is being said, then you will need to examine your method of hearing, not my method of delivery.

There is no 'tripping up' to be done here. I live this on a daily basis. Whether you believe it or not is of absolutely no consequence to the validity of it being reality. I have bet everything I am on this. I have bet my essence of soul on this, so I can help others. Would you ever do such a thing? I committed myself to die rather than submit to evil when it first attacked me.

They made sick in hospital my friends, had me arrested, I was attacked by strangers for no reason (but luckily I am very capable of defending myself), they threatened death to my closest family members. Very real threats!! Nothing hollow in what they were saying. And I still refused to join them. I stood up and looked at them directly and told them to kill me as it was the only way they would ever beat me.

And when I told them to kill me cause they could never have me as their instrument of evil again (which I believe I was meant to be), I met with God. This is my redemption.

If this shows you nothing of where my intentions lie, then you are truly blinded beyond my help at this point in time I am sorry. If so, I will speak with you if I am to succeed. I would love to think that most of you would endure what I have, but only one has succeeded so far, so I doubt you would.

If you want to try poke pick holes in it to discredit me, please show some respect and find something else to amuse yourself. Semantics only show you have no valid arguement to what is offered you.

It will no less change what is about to happen on this planet either.

I am here to warn you all and offer to teach you what I can, and what I feel you need to know. Either listen to what I am telling you, or endure what will be your darkest nights alone. It is entirely your own choice.

I was a bad man. A very bad man. I have done things in my life of unspeakable evil that formed the demons that did haunt me every day since.

She wants to teach me the full teachings of light. The FULL secrets of the kingdoms of heaven. Let me be very clear with this. I know EXACTLY what they are already. I know they should not be shared with anyone as man is not meant to know! I know how to use these secrets.

What I LACK and am learning is the virtue to know when and how these should be used for the good of fellow man without channeling the dark half of such powers.

She wants to teach me to use only the light. She said there are big things in store for me, IF I CHOOSE THEM! But first I must endure 40 days and nights of trial of unthinkable evils.

I'll make this as simple as possible for you. A star quarterback is discovered at a school and one team (team WHITE) swoops in and says 'You're going to lead us to victory! We'll give you the best coach you can possible have, look at our facilities!'.

But then another team (team BLACK) steps up and says 'Hang on, that's not fair. First you have to allow us to show him OUR facilities and OUR coach'.

Kid knows he already wants to play for Team white, but team white is obligated to let him consider all offers where HE CAN NOT PLAY YET! During that time, team BLACK uses whatever means at their disposal to try and lure him to them. Rewards, money, fame, women, intimidation .. Whatever they can BECAUSE THEY WANT HIM.

Is this making sense to you now?

So yes I signed a contract with them. Because if I had not bet my soul on what I am now doing, I would not be able to play for either team. By my past I am team BLACKS property, but I have been given a chance to prove myself worthy of playing for a better team .. I HAVE NOT YET EARNED the gifts of light being offered to me. I need prove my virtue to know such things or use them correctly.

edit on 30-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Its so much more than that. Psychic powers are kindergarten.

Our potential is much, much greater. To give you some idea, there is not much in this world that would be impossible, if anything.

Why do you think I contacted my friend to tell them I believed I needed an exorcism. I was a scientifically minded person, who even with an understanding of the physics of what he was doing, could not believe what I had become capable of doing. I thought that it could only be some type of demonic possession tricking me with scientific backgrounds for them to use their power through me. Cause these types of powers are simply .. NOT .. MEANT .. TO .. EXIST!!! They just aren't real!

But I've had my 'deliverance' by the Church and I can tell you. They are very real.

Tapping into the human potential is very dangerous because even though you are aware of the powers of dark and light that you are channeling, I doubt many will ever be ready for their power. Most will be destroyed by it.

Even those like Solomon who WERE able to handle it, to the point where he could COMMAND demons and work with both light and dark.. Eventually can fall apart under the weight of such knowledge.

A great majority even if they were told BLUNTLY what such secrets were, will never be able to use it as they lack the non-linear perception to understand what it is they are trying to use.

Ultimate knowledge IS VERY DANGEROUS.

I am not, and will not .. ever being offering this .. I will only be offering what I am told is needed in order to move forward.

I am learning to regard evil through this process (which is no longer within me) so that I can learn to 'know' it.

Darkness can disguise itself however it likes. It cannot hide from purity of heart though. As I stated already. You need only hold your hand to it with love and you will KNOW its intentions.

You wanted to know how I can tell its not demons.. I can tell you I know better than any of you will ever know from simply reading about their methods of trickery.

I am living it, I have felt the devil themselves. I have laid my hands upon his cheek.

I am still learning and I do not have all the answers yet, but I am doing the best I can as a very flawed man to do what I can for our future.

Can you not all feel the cloud hanging over us?? I've felt it my whole life, I'm sure you can feel it.

The darkness that clogs this entire world and drains the goodness in everything so that must fight so hard for it.

This is not natural. I have always felt this and I will do my part to make sure that my sons do not grow up under such a cloud.

Take from me what you like.

I can only do my best and if you cannot see light, love, positivity of hope in what I am trying to do, then at least show me some respect.

Cause I hope to ALL of the Gods of all the men on Earth, that you all never have to go through any of what I have so far.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Do you not find the fact that our messages oppose each other, worthy to be noted?

We are fighting for two opposite kingdoms.

Men will have to decide for themselves which one is Truth and which one is the clever counterfeit. As DeadEyeDick stated, it is truly time to make a decision, however it is not too late to choose life. The counterfeit will enforce that decision upon men, forcing them to represent his name. At the moment of decision of those who take his name, only then is it too late. Those who choose otherwise will suffer the physical death of their body, but gain eternal life. The others will have chosen life for their physical bodies, but at the expense of the death of their soul.

I encourage everyone reading this thread to knead what I've shared, thoroughly sifting my words to find any which are not in accordance with the Word of God. You will never witness me add or subtract to the Words which we have been given. They are sound and trustworthy to hold the precious faith of Believers, a faith that will not return to them empty.

We fight for the same kingdom. It is love. Nothing more.

You think Jesus and those who condemned him to death, calling him fake were at odds of sides?

Many will only come to know the truth once it is too late, or they have already been saved.

I know this already as fact and I accept it.

I have seen my own death from this path and I yet I am here speaking to you of the coming light of man.

None who forsake Jesus knew until after it was done. History shall always repeat its same mistakes. As it did with Christ and as it did with Horus. And as it will again in our next cycle.

We have been here many times before, you and I.

Yet I do not find fault with any that will see this happen as I know it is how it has to be.

The work of myself and all who come after me is bigger than any man or Church. It is bigger than the archaic systems which in the end become its downfall.

Man evolves as does his heart and the heart of his heart.

So too does evil and deception evolve. It mutates to fast see the cure of faith become the problem.

This is such as with all circles of life. New growth emerges from the ashes of what was seen burned.

We have been here many times before you and I, can you not feel it also?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I do not want to detract from faith, I do not want to end faith, I do not want to hurt any feelings.

I wish only to bring light to this world and help us find unity.

There will be hard truths, falling down will teach us all once again how to stand.

One of my original posts on "LIGHT AND DARK" contains all the truth that is needed for us to begin moving forward.

But I shall repeat them for you here once again;

“Without having tasted lemon, could you still say sugar sweet?
If we were not to know hard work, could reward still hold meaning?
It is through knowing the bitterest this world has to offer, that we learn to appreciate the sweetest of bitters.
And by such distinction, see true height given to the measure of our joy.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
3 days of darkness is soon upon us.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
3 days of darkness is soon upon us.

Tonight we got strange rain.. the rain was with a mix of ashes...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So The Heart Chakra (Center of Chest) - Love Care is most important for revealing intentions. Interesting.

I have a question about "will". What do you believe our "will" should be? If we were all in heaven there would be no need to help each other because we would already be happy, so in that case what would our "will" be in a perfect paradise?

My guess would be joy - doing what we want - not desire (longing, greed) but focusing on HAPPINESS and sharing that with others. I would love your point of view though, BornOfSin.

Here is a secret I learned about karma that I would like to share:

MERCY/FORGIVENESS is the key to overcoming JUDGMENT/KARMA. Do this and then any fears of your past wrongs would be gone because you have forgiven others and likewise have forgiven yourself.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

There is more to come.

Ash shall cover both heaven and Earth.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Good morning Born

Yes, has been fortold long ago and the warnings are posted all over the internet by the faithful and this is so close I can taste it and God has made it clear.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So The Heart Chakra (Center of Chest) - Love Care is most important for revealing intentions. Interesting.

I have a question about "will". What do you believe our "will" should be? If we were all in heaven there would be no need to help each other because we would already be happy, so in that case what would our "will" be in a perfect paradise?

My guess would be joy - doing what we want - not desire (longing, greed) but focusing on HAPPINESS and sharing that with others. I would love your point of view though, BornOfSin.

Here is a secret I learned about karma that I would like to share:

MERCY/FORGIVENESS is the key to overcoming JUDGMENT/KARMA. Do this and then any fears of your past wrongs would be gone because you have forgiven others and likewise have forgiven yourself.

Thank you so much for the positive messages,

You are correct about Mercy and Forgiveness
For these are acts of unconditional love
Kind words or actions free of expectation of reward
Bringing a smile to someones face that you will never see, who can never thank you

Forgiving wrongs regardless of the pain caused or want of apology
It is love and good will which frees us from falling victims to fear and darkness
For our emotional resonance is like a magnet
The emotions we allow ourselves to feel, are those that shall be felt

Positivity is the path to light, Negativity will see you soon drowning in dark

For fear is the gateway to darkness
Our will should therefore always be one of simple purity of heart
Do no harm and harm not yourself
All men are made quite capable of judging their own heart
Even when our head finds it hard to see what is right
Our heart will always know such truth

All that heavies the heart will surely lead to pain
No good will ever rise of fear. No joy ever lives in hate.
We need only regard ourselves in such spirit when our lives are bright
And regard Gods wisdom when light can't shine
This is the will that God gives to us

This is a freedom definitive of the heaven in which we live
For true freedom is a joyous unburdened heart
It is of the greatest gifts any God could ever give their children
We are allowed to make our own mistakes and through them find own salvation.
It is our journey that is important and defines us

Having all one desires will never be of heaven
As it is on Earth, so is it in heaven
Such things are just another reason to feel lost and jaded
For such that is given, can always be taken away
The true gift of heaven is to be found in the virtue of the life we are each given
As we live and learn to love, the things between the pleasure and the pain

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The faithful sheep who were being selfless serving Man and God will have to rise up and fight because if not the selfish people will keep using people and doing what they want with those who choose selflessness give them joy, however, standing up and fighting is already a RESISTANCE - this will make one more oriented toward service to SELF (resisting others in anyway shape or form).

This is why Jesus said turn the other cheek if they hit you on one. And this is why he said if they sue you for your shirt give them your coat, and if they force you to walk a mile walk with them two. Do not resist and do more than asked of you. That is the only way to stay without selfishness, however, those without selfishness will be used by selfish people.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Goodmorning and I just wanted to say Im sorry if I made angry or hurt but if I do not speak of the warnings I will be held accountable, You are a good person and if you do good and soon your eyes will be opened to God.

Born this will be my last post and I was like you when u said I wanted to disprove religion and thats when they came and the being was tall but I seen he had no face. This is when I began my journey with the lord and too many dreams of these beings landing and they where running around as if they where free.

I once had a dream of myself in a cacoon and I got up and started throwing light into every room and we both know who the light is and its Yesha and the dreams of distruction and red sky and the waves going up to the sky.

I am just a man with heart that is heavy and only wishes to for everyone to see that God exists and you should know that if this journey your on is already failed because your still on the computer typing and its a journey that is spiritual and no earthly materialism can be used.

If you opened the doors with the demons than only the holy spirit can close the door or else the door stays open.

God bless my friends.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Also I say happily that I let go of my past wrongs long ago.
I mention them only to assure any who read that there is always possibility for redemption

My only fear is my worthiness for what may to be bestowed upon me
I am yet unaware of exactly my full purpose, all I know is that its is an honour far beyond a flawed man such as myself.

I am a songwriter with a catalog of hundreds of songs.
My lyrics have always been rather abstract and strange even to myself writing them.

Every day through the trials I am going through now as I play my guitar to 'recharge' my positive energy,
I am finding myself having mind-blowing realisations about how the lyrics apply to everything I am now going through.

Many of these songs I wrote over 15 years ago.
It is humbling beyond words to know that I have been regarded in such a way for so long.
I'll give you an example of one of these to give context.
Read this first considering that it was written 8 years ago and I had no idea of exactly what the lyrics meant, just that they sounded good and fit the song.

Verse
It feels a little strange to me, that you could live happily ever after.
While I'm in misery.
Wasting all my time on the streets, searching for a meaning somehow lost.
Hoping that someone would find me.

Prechorus
Moving forward but going nowhere
No passion in our grief
If I fall down we'll fall forever
The minutes turn to hours and the hours pass me by.

Chorus
Broken and crazy in the middle of the night.
What they say will kill me, makes me feel right.
A broken world needs a broken man.
I love you now, like I loved you then.
Broken and crazy for the past 40 nights.
Healing the poison makes me feel right.
Bleed in the world, till I'm sure its dead.
I love you now, like I Ioved you then.

Verse 2
Feels a little strange to see, tomorrow is not what I had hoped it would be
So blind I couldn't see
Wasting time and rotting my dream
Never wanted to drag you down with me,
To air unfit to breathe.

Prechorus
Moving forward but going nowhere
No passion in our grief
If I fall down we'll fall forever
The minutes turn to hours and I'm an hour close to dying

Chorus

Middle 8
Its the strangest dream to have right now
Feels like all the joy is leaving me, inside I start cry
It's the strangest feeling but somehow, this light
Is going to pull me away

Chorus

I'll bleed in this world, I'll bleed in this world till I'm dead.

I am very much hoping that this song is in reference to my son Joshua who just turned 12 and not myself.
For the implications of it are for something I am truly not worthy of.
edit on 31-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You may be right. Maybe, the only Freedom is Forgiveness.

Forgiving others but also forgiving life for not giving me the things I want (Freedom and Joy for Everyone - that is what I want - I don't care about something "physical"). I always said that it is through Acceptance that true love can be found. How can someone claim to love someone if they do not even accept that someone they claim to love? They will be loving an idea instead of the Reality of The Person.

So yes, Forgiveness is freedom from a burden of heart (negative emotion).

If God is Love, then I am already opened up to "God". I understand that without Love this world will be destroyed by our own doing. Compassion / Love is the balance which gives the space for others to learn and grow and feel loved. With that feeling of being "loved" then others will feel acceptance and that bond will help people to not be influenced to hurt others.

I confess that Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life for those who wish to understand Love (God) and want to live in a Paradise of Joy and Peace ("The Kingdom of Heaven is Within you").

I just sometimes struggle with this because, I don't want to be taken advantage of like Jesus was taken advantage of, I have been used and such in the past for being too nice. It seems like people who are trying to be self LESS and help others will be taken advantage of by those who are self ISH, but even with those experiences I still choose to be nice and help others not for any rewards but because it is who I am - I am, by nature, a respectful and caring person and if I deny this my heart will feel sadness.

Forgiveness is true love.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join