It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Well, that certainly doesn't do anything to prove yours or their credibility to others, does it?

I think you'll find that they are more interested in you as an easy target/follower than the rest of us. Hence all of the secrecy, that will never allow you to fully disclose anything that can be proven a lie.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Born of sin, you say that "God" told you that man (and women) will be judged by their actions rather than their religiousness.

I have a question, does God tell you WHY humans do the things they do? Does God tell you WHY some end up taking such destructive actions?

When I learned how negativity and destructiveness is born, I have compassion for such individuals we label to be "evil". I know they are suffering inside and this is why they end up taking such actions and I would not EVER wish eternal hell-fire on them, but that they learn how much suffering their actions cause and why they ended up taking such actions in the first place.

It is many desires that cause individuals to be so controlling/destructive. They can't even see it because they are possessed by such dreams! Letting it go will lead to relaxation, calmness, and allow one to communicate with others without a secret need to manipulate them.

Helping people to feel satisfied with life NOW will help them to get rid of boredom and feel peace, and get rid of desires which will lead to the manipulation , control , and aggression of others.
edit on 29-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

Chile / Argentina have ordered a 25 mile evacuation from a Volcano.

Yes, there was a thread that was started on that over an hour ago.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here Dr. John Mack tells us that his studies reveal that women are more susceptible to satan than men. I say the name satan just because it is actually the spirit and symbol of the snake or serpent which is what he traced it back to. So it is the mindstate of a serpent attitude.

I couldn't agree more, in the world it is the female gender who shows the most 'dislike.' Like and dislike equal love and hate, do not try to say that if you dislike something you don't hate it. There are different degrees of emotion states but it is from the same origin, you either like it or you don't like it. Respect, care, these are things that fit into the category of good because good and bad exists on earth. The reason why people do not think good and bad exists is because they do not believe or understand that we are all spiritually connected. It is very easy to see in body language if you like something or not, but it is wrong to think you are not me.
edit on 29-5-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

He speaks the truth as it is given to him. I think that for the next 16 days we should all pray that he continues on his path and that he is strengthened from above.

edit on 29-5-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

He speaks the truth as it is given to him. I think that for the next 16 days we should all pray that he continues on his path and that he is strengthened from above.

The problem is that you have no idea who is giving him the information. Even Satan can come disguised as an angel of light. A true angel of light would never ask you to make a pact or sign a contract. A true angel of light would never ask you to be secretive. True angels don't give you deadlines for meeting their criteria in supplying you with more information. This is a game by deceiving jokers.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You are 100% wrong about that. I know the ones that woke him very well and all is coming together perfectly. There are others being woken too and i don't mean me. Israel is being regathered. It will take faith and discernment to see the truth right now. Just take another look at his words closely. Their are no contradictions or blasphemy within. Satan uses manipulation and intimidation in his thoughts.

Logically speaking our prayers for strength for him will be useful either way. So my proposal for prayer intervention on his behalf will serve the will of the father only.

edit on 29-5-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

How am I wrong exactly? If Satan uses manipulation, how do you figure that pacts, contracts and criteria for supplying information isn't manipulative?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Everything is relative.

Yes, which in turn contradicts all your trying to pass on as your interpretation is for you alone, what your attempting is no different to what the churches of the past have done.

There is no 'satanic' knowledge. Only sacred knowledge.

Or the opposite, if you were to use your words above that everything is relative.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Sorry. I meant that you are wrong because i do know the ones that found him. The thing about the contracts is not against scripture. The truth is that we are all born under a type of contract. it is a symbolic spirit matter that we all go through at some point on some level.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So, how did you come across the "ones" who found him and what were you told?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

By the way, for the OP to state that his God isn't the God of any religion that we already know of is a contradiction to scripture. It contradicts what Jesus said about himself.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I'm not gonna muddy up his thread but my past postings tell a story.

As far as the feminine god is concerned she knows the creator and works on his behalf and serves him. He is on his way. All things work toward the glory of GOD. The good and the bad he controls both.

Luke 2:25-35
New International Version (NIV)
25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him. 26 It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Messiah. 27 Moved by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the custom of the Law required, 28 Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:

29 “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised,
you may now dismiss[a] your servant in peace.
30 For my eyes have seen your salvation,
31 which you have prepared in the sight of all nations:
32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles,
and the glory of your people Israel.”

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Maybe you don't realize this, but the OP is contradicting what you've just stated here.

The OP says that this female God is his God.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Everything is relative.

Yes, which in turn contradicts all your trying to pass on as your interpretation is for you alone, what your attempting is no different to what the churches of the past have done.

There is no 'satanic' knowledge. Only sacred knowledge.

Or the opposite, if you were to use your words above that everything is relative.

Inhale Exhale, are you aware of the darkness in your heart?
Does it not get tiring being so negative all the time?

It can only be evil which drives your hands,
for you make no attempt at valid points,
Merely attempt to twist others words beyond recognition,
And cut them down to the level of bitterness you blissfully bath in.

Woe is a man so bitter, his only joy is in seeing others made as bitter as he.

But all who regard this thread have ears,
They have understood what it is I have said to them,
Even if they do no agree with it.

Please yourself if you with to twist my words to your amusement,
but you it is only yourself you are impressing.

Firstly I said my God was giving me knowledge.
The God of Gods, not her son; the Christian God.
The feminine God Almighty who presides over the council of Gods.
The mother of the Seven Gods of the council.
Gods of the Seven Heavens.
Jesus is not that God.
Not as himself or as his trinity.

The information Jesus gave to me was advice meant for me and me alone for my journey.
But he did also give me information meant for some of those who will form the church which rises from the ashes of our world in the future.
When it is their time to hear this, they shall.
I never said that all the information I am receiving is for me alone. Only this part.
I am glad it suits your love for semantics to attempt to use this to discredit me.
But to all who understood the clearly given distinction you have only served to look a fool.

And everything is relative. Those who need to know things, shall see it given to them.
Those who seek the information for good, will see it found.
Those who do not need to know, shall never.

Those who may uncover secrets they were not meant to know, shall see it destroy them.
Those others who uncover what was always meant to be unlocked by them, shall it give them wings.

By this I have no reason further to speak with you. Your have a bitter heart which consumes you.
Anything I could tell you will be of no use to you as from all I have seen of you, you will not be part of the new kingdoms,

I pray for you that this is incorrect, but only you will be able to change that.

I will warn you that with where you live, you have till around mid 2015 to find your light.

I request to everyone in this thread that from now on, unless this man makes valid conversation topics which contribute to a constructive thread, or poses a sensible question, that you ignore him completely.

Those who have no arguement, argue semantics.

Such noise can only clutter the light I am attempting to shine through my future work here.

Silent is the sound of one hand clapping.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
As always this is revealed to me in prayer.

God’s feminine side is the Holy Spirit who along with Yeshau created the universe, Yeshau being the light and the Holy Spirit being the breath of God and warmth and God creator of all things.

The Holy Spirit is the one that comes in and effects your emotions, gets you excited and makes you want to shout out for God and just like a woman, my wife and she made me feel like that.

Luke 10:21-22

21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

22 “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

Isaiah 43:10-11
10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD,
“and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.
11 I, even I, am the LORD,
and apart from me there is no savior.

You do realize who you are becoming and it’s so in your face that you wouldn’t know if it landed on your face and started to wiggle, this is who you are becoming.

Revelation 19:20
20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

You are becoming the third part of the evil unholy trinity, the Antichrist, Satan and the false prophet.

Revelation 22:18-19 says, "For I testify unto everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book, if anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, and from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Lilith is mentioned nowhere in the OT and the New Testament but some say this speaks of her in this passage and it reads.

Isaiah 34:14
14The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

In your previous posts you mentioned an owl and this owl is Satan playing the part of Lilith to separate you from distinguishing them both, but are one.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Islam is the false Christ.

Exactly like the churches of old.

Create division whenever there's a sign of unification.

Unless everything is relative then in your perceived view it might just as in another s Christianity might the False Christ.

Are you not listening to what I offer you?

Yes we are that is why questions arise.

You seem to mirror the churches ways when questions are asked that cannot be answered without contradicting yourself.

Have people run around in circles trying to understand your contradictions by placing yourself in a teaching position and asking if we are listening.

Toot Toot, Like I have said you need find more humbleness in your heart and stop blowing your own horn when someone stands before you asking for clarification.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I made a 'deal' so to speak that I could resist the lure of evil for the 40 days and 40 nights to be worthy of the knowledge I now possessed. What they referred to as a 'Trial of my purity of heart'. If I fail, I have no doubt that I shall probably die as it was my 'soul' that I wagered. Or worse I will probably end up an instrument of evil in some form or another. But this will not happen!

How so when you failed your test as soon as you logged on to preach.

You have been surrounded by the evil that you have lured in to yourself by playing games and wagering on them.

How you have become an instrument has been documented by yourself, others relative perception see this others see the other side of the coin.

But keep flipping that coin, one day it will land on its side, then you might get a glimpse of the moment that is.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Originally posted by Deetermined

I'm not gonna muddy up his thread but my past postings tell a story.

As far as the feminine god is concerned she knows the creator and works on his behalf and serves him. He is on his way. All things work toward the glory of GOD. The good and the bad he controls both.

Luke 2:25-35
25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him. 26 It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Messiah. 27 Moved by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the custom of the Law required, 28 Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:

29 “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised,
you may now dismiss[a] your servant in peace.
30 For my eyes have seen your salvation,
31 which you have prepared in the sight of all nations:
32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles,
and the glory of your people Israel.”

You are parallel in your understanding. Very correct, but with small pieces missing.

I would like to hereby apologise to all those who cannot accept what I am about to tell them, but I will not lie to you to leave the human race vulnerable to outside influence any more.

The simple fact is that within the Universe there are many Gods.

Let me explain as much as needs be known on this topic so you can understand the scope of our part in this Cosmos.

Take your conception of the entire Universe, expand it to as big as you can possibly imagine it to be.

Then multiply that by several million and you wont even be close to exactly how big our Universe really is. Even if we took the entire Universe as we currently know it on this planet, it would only make up a fraction of one of the grains of sand, out of every grain of sand on Earth, when compared to the actual size of the Universe.

There are more Gods than you can ever imagine in that immense Universe.

But there is only one God on this Earth. The Christian/Catholic God who was appointed to us by his divinity.

But he is not the highest God.

I am sorry if this offends any of you like I said, but it is true.

It no lessens the divinity of our God,

It no lessens the message of his teachings,

It no lessens the truth that he has offered us.

Nothing you have been told has been a lie,

There is just more truth that you were not aware of,

This is the coming of the third age of religion on this planet.

Where our consciousness expands through our spirituality and scientific endeavour.

If we remain ignorant to such things as a species any longer, we shall surely perish.

We are nearing a stage where mankind could soon become a threat to those around them.

We will be like a teenager with a machine gun wandering around the neighbourhood of our Universe.

Some in our Universe would see such a teen snuffed out of existence rather than have them be a threat.
Some would see them educated so they possess the wisdom to use their weapons sensibly.

But most scary of all for the future of mankind. There is those who would trick that teen into getting himself shot down, so that they could then claim his home.

Our Gods parents and Grandparents are now stepping in out of love for us.

It is time for our species to wake up and grow up.

We are well beyond the scientific threshold as a people where we can stick our heads in the sand and pretend that we are not a threat to ourselves and those around us.

This is the only way forward for us as a species. It will not be the easiest, but we have powerful friends and a God watching over us that loves us all, so we will prevail.
edit on 29-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I actually do not have any idea as to what exactly is happening to me only that I have been offered an opportunity to change the world.

Welcome to the human race, where all have the opportunity to change the world.

That is not what makes one unique, this is actually something all have in common.

I am remaining anonymous,

And bingo,

the message that that you share that is being shared with you could also be from an anonymous source posing as what it claims to be.

What your attempting has no room for secret or anonymous concepts unless a control or manipulation is being put into play.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join