It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

we should also know that false prophets can carry with them great revelations of truth that could be to our benefit whether they are who they say they are or not.

The only revelation of truth coming from the OP is that the next to come will be a creature out of the sea and a water bearer, but it won't be pretty, he'll be an Anti-Christ, just like the OP to declare himself/herself as God only to be destroyed for having done so.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

LUCIFER'S NEW AEON

We are going into a new aeon, the Age of Aquarius. Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac. This is the Aeon of Satan.

Here are some of the signs:

* 1999, inverted, is 1666 (one-666).

* 666x3=1998. * 2000, numerologically is number 2; 11, (1+1=2)
Two and eleven are the chief numbers of Lucifer.

* 2000 was Year of the Dragon (the Dragon is one of the symbols of Satan) which marked the commencement of the 21st century.

666- 6x6x6=216. 2,160 years is the approximate time it takes for the synetic vernal point to travel backwards from one constellation to another.

Aquarius, the sign of a man (the water bearer) represents the coming new age.

Ea/Enki aka Satan is symbolized by the Water Bearer of Aquarius.

aljilwah.webs.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
to declare himself/herself as God only to be destroyed for having done so.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

so then it seems we dont have anything to worry about. everything will take care of itself if your assertions are correct. our task still remains to search for truth in all its forms. maybe without realizing it you are saying we are certainly in the times of 'Revelation' since the OP will be titled as one of the false prophets in ur judgement. if that is so, then we should be more careful. not gambling our ego in disbelief at a time like this.

Either way, If the antichrist is coming.. or here now. then our true God is coming soon after.. isnt this good news??

but it's all a matter of perspective. If ur a Christian, then you should only cast the first stone if you are totally without sin. we're not here to judge eachother. we're here to live lives worthy of being judged.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Either way, If the antichrist is coming.. or here now. then our true God is coming soon after.. isnt this good news??

That depends. You have also claimed to be a water bearer, so who do you follow? It sounds like you follow Lucifer to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

That depends. You have also claimed to be a water bearer, so who do you follow? It sounds like you follow Lucifer to me.

The Kingdom of God is within Man. What i follow is within me. one who wishes the best for all of humanity an end to war, hunger and strife. If those attributes make me an agent of the one called Evil, then so be it. My business is with the OP. judge as u may.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

By the way, if you don't follow Jesus or the Bible, why do you use words such as "the Kingdom of God is within man"?

The Kingdom of God within is the Holy Spirit sent by Jesus until his physical return.

Are you another one that likes mixing up ancient voodoo with Christianity to create your own religion or spiritual following?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
the OP sounds straight up narcissistic.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

fullcup,
Welcome to ATS.

I totally agree with you that there are people here now, on Earth, who know that the truth lies OUTSIDE of Christianity. The Kingdom of God is INDEED within man.

Furthermore, I do believe that the religions ARE about to be exposed - not only Pope Francis has stated it is time for the war, strife and suffering to end - but many, many other people.

"The Bible says" no longer holds any strength. The Truth is found within us, just as Jesus said.

Glad you're on board here. Will be interesting to watch next week's events unfold.
Even today, there is news that the "Gay Cure" fellowship is disbanding and has apologized for the harm it has done.

Nice to meet you!

~wildtimes (One of the "ATS Resident Psychologists". for realz
)

edit on 21-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The kingdom of god is within man thing is some kind of blasphemy I wish you all could hear yourselves. The number of the beast "666" is a human number, it is the number of man...man! the sacred numbers, if anyone studies them will tell you....measurements of man add up to the numbers "666" there may be a decimal point there but the numbers are the same. The kingdom of god is something we ascend to!!! it is not within yourselves. You may all feel the glory of God and all his creation, you may do things as a servant of God but to say the kingdom of God is within man is just what I would expect Lucifer to say.

I am having some tech difficulties now, but I will be uploading some pics later....these will show you the energy that I can project from my body. I will upload these sometime after the ISS viewing.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Erran

The kingdom of god is within man thing is some kind of blasphemy I wish you all could hear yourselves.

What? It's 'blasphemy' to repeat the words reported to have been spoken by Christ?

"You can do these things, too. Open yourself to what is within you, and you, too, can move mountains."

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I think Erran's trying to point out that we're not automatically born with the Holy Spirit inside of us because we are man.

We have to work our way to that point. There are conditions.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I think Erran's trying to point out that we're not automatically born with the Holy Spirit inside of us because we are man.

We have to work our way to that point. There are conditions.

Uh, YES, WE ARE born with the Holy Spirit inside of us. ALL of us. There are "no conditions". We are all connected to it. We retain it from our ethereal pre-incarnate existence into this round of life, and we retain it when we leave this round of life. No conditions.

Where do you get off telling people they follow "Lucifer" or "demons", Dee? Is that your place? Are you the "hell monitor"? Is it YOUR JOB to determine who is good or evil? The only eyes out from which you look are YOUR OWN. You DO NOT know the minds of others, and you do NOT know their hearts, either.
edit on 22-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I don't need to know the hearts and minds of others to know whether or not what they say is sound based on Jesus' teachings. I only have to compare it to scripture. That's why God left it for us in the first place, so we would know how to test a spirit and whether it speaks lies or truth. If you don't think that God had the power to preserve his Word, or the Holy Spirit, which is in the Word, then you don't have much faith in God's ability to control what happens here on earth. If you want to believe that God left everyone blowing in the wind only to learn from a bunch of different spirits teaching and preaching different things, go right ahead. I don't.

Matthew 22:29

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Mark 12:24

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Deetermined already has the Holy Spirit and knows everything. he is a messenger from God.. a dragon slayer sent to debate all evil on the abovetopsecret forums. you shouldnt argue with him.. he has seen the light and decoded the scripture so everything he says and believes is correct. everyone else is wrong. good luck with that deetermined.

anyway.. what's the matter BornofSin? not hearing from you. dont tell me that you have to go and research the answer to my questions

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

You speak of a hinderance being deliberately placed on mans capabilities of intelligence, if they intend to remedy this would it be scientifically or spiritually? would this mean a new age of humans, an ascension if you will - like the apes and neanderthals of past compared to humans of today.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by galacticplm
reply to post by BornOfSin

You speak of a hinderance being deliberately placed on mans capabilities of intelligence, if they intend to remedy this would it be scientifically or spiritually? would this mean a new age of humans, an ascension if you will - like the apes and neanderthals of past compared to humans of today.

i dont think that's what he meant.. unless ur using the word 'intelligence' to mean 'information'

the simple truth is that.. since socializing is bound on a construct of acceptance thru common ground or compromise achieved via a consensus. to make claims as Galilleo that the earth is round and not flat among a consensus of opposing beliefs, tho grounded in no real facts or true experience yet deemed to be the correct interpretation above all detraction... that ppl will start to fight with eachother as the animalistic nature within that ego is threatened when it seems inferred that all of their beliefs are wrong or otherwise misrepresented. the focus of the population adhered to that consensus is in study more than practice as they claim to be the most intelligent group based on the Size of their group which has achieved their common consensus. it is predictable as this is the base nature of the animalistic intelligence which is prone to violence. a higher intelligence doesnt have this problem as it is able command it's animalistic intelligence and not be ruled by it.

in other words.. via consensus they shout "free barabas"
but the higher intelligence said "forgive them, for they know not what they do" (highlighting their ignorance)

the more open minded will find their way quicker in the separation of sheep from goat as they are able to entertain a thing, without accepting it until they have tested it to satisfaction.. rather than rejecting it on a whim.. and a gamble.
edit on 22-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

If you want to believe that God left everyone blowing in the wind only to learn from a bunch of different spirits teaching and preaching different things, go right ahead. I don't.

God left his word. Then some of his "So-Called" followers took his word, added a few of their own, then used it to enslave the potential of man for ages.

Don't get it twisted.

AAC
edit on 22-6-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

That is a very valid point you add to the idea, and i agree with you entirely on your comment. Its unfortunately a harsh truth (in my opinion), that the greater portion of humanity can have the audacity to question and deny a clearly higher intelligence and the ideas it proposes if need be, i think that what information is decidedly given, is directly indicative to our own level of intelligence and capability to handle these new truths. And if they are capping the bounds of what knowledge is potentially available to us, is a direct indication of our own stupidity as a species and society, and shows just how little we've evolved over all these years

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

God left his word. Then some of his "So-Called" followers took his word, added a few of their own, then used it to enslave the potential of man for ages.

Prove it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Prove it.

Dee, are you serious?

The evidence is readily available!!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join