It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Though you do not regard me by my proper name and speak to me as 'Jesus',

DO NOT assume to speak for me of forgiving Romans of the past.

The passing hills of Rome, put me to death to have what I would not give.
They defiled my legacy for the want of filling their own pockets.
They glorified my enemies and ridiculed those I loved.
They attempted to destroy any trace of who I really was by labeling me 'Jesus Christ' which means "Ask the Lord for Salvation, Messiah." and burned the wealth of knowledge in library of man.
And so to did they take the life of my most beloved.
With her going to the cross upside down to see her opposite her one true love.

In the writings did they paint her of noble deed as 'man' Thomas, as they deemed her worthy of receiving note. They painted her as leper, they painted her as whore. They even stole tale of her demise by their hand and gave it to the 'stone' of their Church.

No man shall be forgiven, who has mocked of the divinity.

For if any to be forgiven, they must first admit to fault.

Your Vatican stands as Rome today aware of all these truths.
No repentance have they brought forth.
No truth have they offered to history of lies.

NO MAN OF THEIR CLOTHE HAS COME TO VINDICATE MY BELOVED! So the world may know the purity of her heart and the wisdom that was hers, written into every page of the abomination they call my word.

Do not assume to say that I will forgive them, for it is not your place to give this judgement.

I suggest you regard yourself in your place my friend.

As none of what I am telling any of you, will become seen to be lie,
edit on 19-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

It's a good thing Jesus will be judging everyone and not you!

I can't wait to see the miracles you're going to perform!

*holds breath knowing it will never happen*

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

It's a good thing Jesus will be judging everyone and not you!

I can't wait to see the miracles you're going to perform!

*holds breath knowing it will never happen*

And if the Son of God was made to perform great things for you,
Like a puppet for heathens,
Would you then open your eyes to him?
Would you ears then hear of truth?

But I bid to you of PJ;
To see miracles performed within nature,
You must see yourself venture outside.
For if you could see this to done,
you may find proof that God does indeed regard all if they choose fit.
Even you.

*Points outside*
edit on 19-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If Phillip find his birds to his liking
Shall he let it be known.

Such powers of Gods communion
Aren't supposed to be used this way

Regarded you this way did I only because,
For the very many who have dismissed my words this day
Should it please my heart to see if one see the grace of God.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Man: I am the second-coming of he you called 'Jesus'.

Christian: You can't be.
Man: Why can't I be? Does God need to consult you of who he choose?

Christian: You do not fit my expectation and what is written.
Man: Read any book, then watch the movie made from that book. Did it fit your perception and what was written?

Christian: You are of darkness!
Man: Not even the pope of this world himself has ever known true divinity. Who are you as detached and flawed
man, to decide what makes of evil?

Christian: Prophecy has told us how the new Christ shall come.
Man: What of my life then do you know? Though we have only just met, have you witnessed my entire life?

Christian: When the true Christ comes, our Church shall tell us so.
Man: If your Church had power to dictate such things, no God would you then need.

Christian: I will pray for you.
Man: All your life have you prayed as taught, yet no knowledge of true God has this world seen. All positivity which you have known, is merely born of positivity itself in action. Even upon your death bed, shall you not realise that your 'prayer' is missing an ingredient which would see it work. Einstein said: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Christian: God speaks to me!
Man: If you have not been born into light, it is no God with whom you speak. Beware that as in this world, is it in the spirit realm, where there are many who happily speak themselves to be God, to those foolish enough to listen. But for most it is not of spirit from where your "Gods voice" comes. It is through the certainty of your own mind, to what you believe that God would say. Imagining the voice of God, is very different from 'knowing' the voice of God.

Christian: The church says ....
Man: The Church which you regard is the very same who killed your saviour 'Jesus'. If a man were to murder one of your blood children, would you also then seat them in your house for dinner and believe all they tell to you completely?

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE.

The water-bearer is upon this Earth and has come to claim the throne of Rome.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The Son of God (Jesus) has already performed great things for me.

Why do you think I stick with him?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

LOL! Trust me, no one is going to need a church to tell them when Jesus returns. That's one of the points you keep missing.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Man: If you have not been born into light, it is no God with whom you speak. Beware that as in this world, is it in the spirit realm, where there are many who happily speak themselves to be God, to those foolish enough to listen. But for most it is not of spirit from where your "Gods voice" comes. It is through the certainty of your own mind, to what you believe that God would say. Imagining the voice of God, is very different from 'knowing' the voice of God.

LOL! It's pretty ironic that you would make this statement, considering this is the exact trap you've fallen into.

Unfortunately, your voices are imagined with the help of lower level spirits.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Christian: The church says ....
Man: The Church which you regard is the very same who killed your saviour 'Jesus'. If a man were to murder one of your blood children, would you also then seat them in your house for dinner and believe all they tell to you completely?

Who needs the church to say anything?

All I need is my Bible and the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
In time Child,

You shall become well regarded as; The blindest of all those who witnessed my first appearance to man.

And long then shall you be spoken of as being the most insolent of those, who knew not who they address.

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Not a single person I could find through any of my research, had known such beings regarding them day and night for a year.

Maybe you should extend your research because the persons of which you speak that you were looking for surround more often than you know.

Why cant you find whats all around you, could it be the same thing that tell others that cant see your light, could it be blindness?

As my power far exceeds that of theirs.

your power exceeds anything and everything anyone here can even begin to comprehend, unfortunately its all in your head, enjoy finding the door when you realize your trapped because of your own powers

Oh please spare my soul Your Excellency,

Actually with the title you bestow upon me

My legend could actually out live your message.

Fortunately for me I know who I address, all I do is challenge for your own good if this is your true path, your rebuttals are just how powerful you are and how God has chosen you.

Sorry a blind man (me
) can see through your nonsense,

What makes you think those that can see wont see through as well?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Yes we see now

The man will converse with himself to show the sanity and truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You make sense to me, for what it's worth, BoS.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hello, if you are who you say you are then you know a word which can protect you and help people see what is truth and this word is chanted while you are holding the persons head with your hands. You don't have to tell me the word, it would certainly help people though because I've tried to teach this word and it's use to reveal the evil in certain people...just tell me in what Earth language is it spoken? Otherwise, if you do not know this word it means you are false and people like you shouldn't lie to get attention because there are those of us that will need this place to make contact someday which, in fact might actually have to be today. Anyone can follow my posts...I will be posting somewhere about Sandy Hook....I have already tried to contact someone regarding this issue and I will only speak to him now. Nobody like me talks about taking back the Garden, other violent acts, any type of foul language or any acts which would portray us as being any better then anyone else...Beware!!! it has begun.
If you are he then you would not have had to study anything...the knowledge would have been "given" to you or, you would have been born with the knowledge of things to come and you would have known what to do long before you reached the age of "33" you wouldn't have to learn how to fight temptation, it would come naturally and if "They" knew who you were they wouldn't wait until you were 33 to start "Testing" your faith or reserve in fact, you would've probably raised concern from the government by now.

Edit: "They" the government or other curious scholars would know where and who you were by using the sacred numbers

edit on 20-6-2013 by Erran because: Issue to clarify

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

No, they put him death for claiming he was the Son of God/God.
I believe that in this sentence you are talking about the Romans.
(You should edit your posts whenever you make them to replace the's and it's with proper nouns to remove ambiguity)
The Romans killed Jesus at the urging of the leaders of the temple.

That's why Jesus made a New Covenant with the Gentiles.
Jesus will forgive them, once they've accepted him as God.
Jesus did not make a covenant with the gentiles.
That is your dispensationalist propaganda brainwashing speaking and nothing from the Bible.
God made the covenant with all the world, "to the Jew first, and then the gentile", that is what the New Testament says.
Sorry but you have been duped into believing in man made doctrines that are meant to deceive Christians into accepting the criminal enterprise in Palestine going under the cover-name "Israel".
Jesus nowhere in the NT is described as appearing on or above the earth so that people could see him and then be converted.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

LOL! Trust me, no one is going to need a church to tell them when Jesus returns. That's one of the points you keep missing.

I don't think splitting the Mt. of Olives in two at his return will go unnoticed, it's a pretty large mountain.
edit on 21-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Jesus did not make a covenant with the gentiles.
That is your dispensationalist propaganda brainwashing speaking and nothing from the Bible.
God made the covenant with all the world, "to the Jew first, and then the gentile", that is what the New Testament says.

Arguing semantics. There's neither jew nor greek (or any other gentile for that matter in Christ).

Galatians 3:26-29

26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

BornofSin, allow me to engage you on your truths. i have followed up on much of your posts and see much possibility for truth to be prevalent. I understand fully well all that you have said and can find no thorough disagreement.

However, we are advised to test the spirits and it is as well wise to test the prophets. as i understand very well the underlying truth of "demons to some, angels to others" and will not spiral into dogmatic discussion. will you allow me to test your truth? and if you will.. please answer me the questions which i am about to ask.

I too am a water bearer, I also possess the light and the teachings of the light. as a fellow water bearer's request, on direction of the Spirit.. please explain to us.. faithful and heathen alike..

what is the relation between the water and the light of divinity?

can man achieve the light by deeds and good will alone or must he pray as well? and if he must pray, my question is this... What is the true form of prayer?

i will await your response to these before continuing... there should be no issue with the revelations if you do indeed possess the light. as well as you will also know that this information is heavily guarded by God's own construct for attainment. thus there is no risk of a wicked or evil and dark-hearted man having any iota of success even with such knowledge to attain God's light.

I will also remind any doubters attempting to use rhetoric to belittle or set harm to this person's character as those who have not seen the light do not know truth and cannot identify it. and thus do not have the qualifications to call anyone a fraud. it is also in no wise, to tempt your faith by challenging someone who makes such claims as BornofSin do as the minor possibility that God's hands shields them from you, can cause you great personal hardship in your attempts to defile or otherwise channel negativity in their direction. this advice is for heathen and faithful alike. test the spirit for truth and do not be mistaken to condemn it with blind vision and poor judgement.

"It is the mark of an educated man to entertain something, without accepting it"

may the resident psychologists stand down while i cut a clear path to truth. I have already confirmed to you that the water and light you do not believe in is real.

Regards
The Mage

edit on 21-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

I will also remind any doubters attempting to use rhetoric to belittle or set harm to this person's character as those who have not seen the light do not know truth and cannot identify it. and thus do not have the qualifications to call anyone a fraud.

We'll see whether or not the OP is a fraud for sure when or if we see any earth shattering news coming out of the Vatican by next Thursday, which is a prophecy that the OP has foretold in his most current thread.

ETA: Namely, this as quoted by the OP and posted yesterday, Thursday, June 20th, 2013...

But no longer can any Roman sit upon the throne.
They must renounce their control before the true councils comes to see it stripped.

The must settle their debt to this world and offer apologise on bended knee to the divinity of the female.

and this...

I say to you all now, to regard what shall come forth from your Vatican within a week.

They know now that I have come.
They are to speak the truth of Mary to their legion in this world.
For their penance shall the wealth of their church be distributed through the poor.
Their purse shall reset the balance and their debt to God be paid.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Arguing semantics. There's neither jew nor greek (or any other gentile for that matter in Christ).
You are talking about another concept.
What I was responding to was Dee's claim that Jesus made a new covenant with the gentiles.
For one thing, I don't see any statement in the New Testament that Jesus ever made any kind of covenant.
If there is a covenant, it is with God and the people, with Jesus being the administrator of it, and also the signer, so to speak, with his own blood.

The dispensationalist angle is that God, meaning (according to the subscribers of that cult) the god in the form that appeared to the Hebrews and recorded in the Old Testament, made an eternal covenant with a particular blood-line that would be chosen generation by generation by this god, and then, this other form of god appearing in a human body, creates a second eternal covenant with everyone not included in the first covenant.

Regarding the above summery of this cult belief, I am claiming myself that there is no such thing described in the Bible, and on the contrary, there are statements that indicate the opposite. The one I was partially quoting last night was Romans 1:6,

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

edit on 21-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

yes i saw those. but it is still too early to jump to conclusions unless we can transport ourselves thru time and verify that the op will occur a failed prophecy. most false prophets will screw themselves in this manner i believe.

we should also know that false prophets can carry with them great revelations of truth that could be to our benefit whether they are who they say they are or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join