It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Your speaking of the great falling away before the deceiver comes to save the day and many will follow this false revival and when you see this happen run away from the churches. Many will take the mark when this happens and it's because the churches was supposed to be preparing the people for this but the deceiver infiltrated the churches and made Christians lukewarm and are not truly ready and are in for a very big shock.

AHa! You're one of those "we need this - let's have a world war!! Blow everything to bits! THEN Dad will come home!"

edit on 18-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

When you go a fasting journey you must leave the world behind and no earthly things must be taken and I see you have been using earthly things like computers, phones and TV and we should not hear from you till this is done and as I can see you failed before you started.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

When you go a fasting journey you must leave the world behind and no earthly things must be taken and I see you have been using earthly things like computers, phones and TV and we should not hear from you till this is done and as I can see you failed before you started.

According to YOUR relgion, we are ALL BORN FAILURES anyway. Which is why I don't pay attention to people who think like that. Ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Nope I'm just showing you that this is happening and you fail to see it and it's not because I want war and I don't care for war cause I ain't a war puppet, you think that I want this to happen your wrong. I spend every waking hour with my children seven days a week, raising them with love and respect and i took my family to the city for the first time and they said hello to every person and not one said hello back accept a Jewish lady.

Without God this is how every body is and is callous and play the nice person online and their hearts they feel hate because and it's because God is woman you jumped in said you love this post, but in the end born has said he is a man.

This guy never read a bible or even owned one he said on one of his posts on another thread and it's plain as day he never did but he did open his heart to the archon and the fake Jesus Sananda.

Sananda

AKA Sananda Esu (Jesus) - Immanuel - Sananda Jesus - jmmanuel

These alien beings are hybrid beings that are gonna play our ancestors who abducted people for the purpose of creating these human hybrids.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

No distractions and he said he was going on a journey that Christ took and is that not what Born said he was going to do and is it not the path of Christ?

You never failed and you care for people and I can see that but you are the one who is saying these things not me, I do not wish to see you in the place you hate.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You are right about religion and it divides rather than brings together and it's a tool for Satan, God wants a personal relationship with him and to sit at his feet. I don't go to church and I pray all the time in the comfort of my own home and I have a better relationship with him.

Matthew 6:6

6 But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Cuervo

Again though, my question is what would you say. Let's say you didn't have a bible or Google in front of you. Just some dude claiming to be Jesus and you. What would you ask him (or her) to Deetermine the truth?

In all honesty, I don't think I'd be asking him anything, because I don't expect him to show up at my door or stand right in front of me to answer my questions. Jesus is only working through the power of his Holy Spirit right now and he will not make himself seen again until he appears before the whole world in which the truth will be revealed to everyone at once.

I do see a lot of people claim that they've seen or spoken to Jesus in some kind of physical form, but I don't believe it's Jesus. I believe they are spiritual entities posing as Jesus to lead them to believe whatever they want people to believe. Once again, I'll point to the fact that I generally see this coming from people who are making contact with lower level spirits.

I hope that answers your question.

edit on 18-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

That answered my question, thanks. The very fact that he would be on your doorstep, available for questioning would disqualify him from being Jesus. Or, as you put it, if he shows up to anybody individually, it's not him.

One more clarification, if you don't mind. Your understanding of the second coming of Jesus is based in scripture. Before his first coming, the Jewish folks had scripture that told them how Jesus would show up. The Jews believed that the messiah would:

- He build a third temple.
- Get all the Jews back to Isreal.
- Usher in world peace and end all violence.
- Spread knowledge of your god to everybody all at once.

These are things that Christians say will be the second coming but the concept of two arrivals never existed. By that rationale, it seems very reasonable for a person like you to not have believed it was really Jesus the first time he showed up. The Jews who refused to believe him thought exactly like you do. They saw that he did not fulfill prophecy as written and didn't want to get duped. Jewish folks think that the "second coming" concept was just a convenient way to get around the fact that Jesus didn't actually fulfill everything.

So, if you were living 2,000 years ago and used scripture to determine if the guy claiming to be the messiah was real, you would have passed on Jesus? What would have convinced you of his authenticity enough for you to overlook the fact that he was not fulfilling Jewish prophecy?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The Jews believed that the messiah would:

Herod the Great was their Messiah:

He built the third temple
His appointment as King of the Jews by Roman Senate, at the very least, brought discussion of the Jewish god into higher society discussion as a respectable discourse.

He brought peace to the provinces of Judea, Samaria, Galilee. Commerce flowed. The World's gold and tourism flowed into Jerusalem, city with the grandest temple in the World, all according to prophecy.

The temple priesthood rejected him even while going about their business in the very temple he provided them.

He was rejected also for being of Edomite descent rather than from David's line. That's quite a bit of hypocrisy.

Deuteronomy 23:7
You shall not abhor an Edomite; for he is your brother: you shall not abhor an Egyptian; because you were a stranger in his land. 8“The sons of the third generation who are born to them may enter the assembly of the LORD.

Woops, I thought I was going to be able to prove a point, and ran into contradiction instead:

1He that is wounded in the stones, or has his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 2A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 3An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: …

Well anyway, David was a Moabite. And the Moabites didn't even get the "third generation" indulgence that Edomites did.

edit on 18-6-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

If they accepted Christ they would of had there kingdom and the world wold have been a different place and he did rebuild his temple and conquered death and the rebuilding of the physical temple is what the deceiver will do.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

it's because God is woman you jumped in said you love this post, but in the end born has said he is a man.

This guy never read a bible or even owned one he said on one of his posts on another thread and it's plain as day he never did but he did open his heart to the archon and the fake Jesus Sananda

So the guy who doesn't own a Bible is going to give us the true translation of the original Hebrew New Testament? Well, that's a bit funny, since the Hebrew New Testament is a very recent thing, and it's already been done.

I guess I should start at the beginning of the thread and see what other stuff the OP claims.
edit on 18-6-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by Cuervo

If they accepted Christ they would of had there kingdom and the world wold have been a different place and he did rebuild his temple and conquered death and the rebuilding of the physical temple is what the deceiver will do.

So again, it comes back to the original point. You expect the Jews to accept him before it is proven. This is exactly like my original question.

If Jesus showed up to them before fulfilling all of the prophecy and expected them to accept him as the messiah but turned him down, you think that is a mistake. However, if he showed up in town and you didn't accept him because he does not fulfill prophecy, you would consider that being a good Christian.

There is an obvious double-standard there. It's like the whole "let's pass it then we can see what's in it" mentality.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This is the worst form of Christian indoctrination. Simple god-fearing people eat this stuff up. I don't.

AAC

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

One more clarification, if you don't mind. Your understanding of the second coming of Jesus is based in scripture. Before his first coming, the Jewish folks had scripture that told them how Jesus would show up. The Jews believed that the messiah would:

These are things that Christians say will be the second coming but the concept of two arrivals never existed. By that rationale, it seems very reasonable for a person like you to not have believed it was really Jesus the first time he showed up. The Jews who refused to believe him thought exactly like you do. They saw that he did not fulfill prophecy as written and didn't want to get duped. Jewish folks think that the "second coming" concept was just a convenient way to get around the fact that Jesus didn't actually fulfill everything.

First of all, the scriptures in the Old Testament speak of the Jews rejecting Jesus and why everything would turn out the way that it did (it was all prophesied before Jesus even came the first time), but the Jews didn't understand scripture enough to realize it, nor were they following God enough to realize it.

So, if you were living 2,000 years ago and used scripture to determine if the guy claiming to be the messiah was real, you would have passed on Jesus? What would have convinced you of his authenticity enough for you to overlook the fact that he was not fulfilling Jewish prophecy?

No, I would not have passed on Jesus. I would have recognized him from what was written in scripture had I been a true follower of God to begin with. Jesus performed miracles in front of people. The disciples witnessed the Holy Spirit descending onto Jesus when he was baptized. They heard God's voice from heaven when it did.

Jesus is still fulfilling Jewish prophecy. Jesus said to look to Israel for signs from him, because that's where he came from and these were the people he was going to use to set the example that what he said was true. That's how we'll know if his words, the Bible and scripture are actually true or not.

The Bible tells us that every nation will turn it's back on Israel and that every nation who tries to burden themselves with Jerusalem will be cut down to pieces. It also says that two thirds of the Jews will be cut off in the process too, but that he'll always allow the true remnant of his people to live on forever and conquer the others. We're in the process of witnessing every nation in the Middle East being turned over to "political Islam", once it does and they all ban to together, they will try to kick Israel out of the Middle East and take back the land that they claim belongs to the Muslims and not the Jews. I think this something that we could very well witness in our lifetimes. However, it's also the nearing point to Jesus' return in order to save those people from complete destruction.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

But everything you just mentioned didn't bring "world peace" or "knowledge of their God throughout the entire world", did it? No, it was not the third temple either.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

So again, it comes back to the original point. You expect the Jews to accept him before it is proven.

Yes. When Jesus returns to set up the Millennial Kingdom, he will fulfill his promises to the Jews.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Jesus said to look to Israel for signs from him, because that's where he came from and these were the people he was going to use to set the example that what he said was true. That's how we'll know if his words, the Bible and scripture are actually true or not.

I'm sure you have some scripture to back that up?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

For starters...

Matthew 24:

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Now you might think that the prophecies of Daniel have all been fulfilled, but they are going to repeat again in the end times with the Anti-Christ (the abomination of desolation that stands in the Holy place) who declares himself as God. This is where the book of Revelation comes in with these prophecies and confirms verse 21 where it tells us that the "great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be" will take place.

Jesus basically killed two birds with one stone in telling them about the fall of the second temple as well as the one to come, which will be during a time of trouble that no one has seen before.

Basically, all of the prophecies left to be fulfilled are all going to point to Israel/Jerusalem/Holy Place because that's where Jesus will set up his throne during the Millennial Kingdom period to come.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No, it was not the third temple either.

If you can't understand the rock hard reality of history, then there is no way that you can understand prophetic pseudo-history.

No sane human being, looking at a brand new temple, on a foundation 15 feet higher than the previous temple would think that it was the same 500 year old temple.

Therefore, all those who say it is the same are insane, and they have spread their insanity throughout the World. You are the victim of contagious insanity. Do yourself a favor and snap out of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I say that it was the second temple and not the third because it wasn't totally torn down before it was renovated, but regardless, it doesn't matter.

Another temple will be built and the Anti-Christ will stand in the middle of it and declare himself God and force people to worship him before it gets knocked down again.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Another temple will be built and the Anti-Christ will stand in the middle of it and declare himself God and force people to worship him before it gets knocked down again.
Of course none of this is in the Bible but is a sort of "connecting the dots" from unrelated verses from a few different parts of the Old Testament and the New Testament, including pseudo-Paul, such as Second Thessalonians.
There is nothing in the Bible about there being a "rebuilt" apocalyptic temple.
My opinion is that this whole scheme was cooked up (in 1800) by a zionist agent (John Nelson Darby) who could pass as a Christian since he was trained in being a minister and had served in that capacity for a time in the so-called Church of Ireland which was itself an arm of colonial imperialism by the British crown.
The obvious reason for this belief system created by this agent would be to gain support for the long planned land grab in Palestine with the help of the royals. If Christians could be convinced that there has to be this apocalyptic temple in Jerusalem in order for Jesus to return, then they would be helpful to the Jews who would, according to this scheme, have to be the ones to build it.
So it is all just a big con, and the perpetrators of this fraud couldn't care less what happens to the souls of those taken in by it because they believe that only true blood Jews even have souls.
edit on 18-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join