It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by BornOfSin

10. Jesus said; “I have cast fire upon this world, but know I now guard it so see it not burn”

My brother saw it guarded this for me, so I may bring forth the well.
I, Simon Alexandra; brought in from the Cyrene darkness.
For Jesus had stumbled had come his burden to great.
Charged am I now to bear of this cross. Gods word now shall I carry.
I bear the water that shall bring you life.
I now guard this world, I now bring the light.

Seriously? You really want us to believe that you're going to pick up where Jesus left off because he stumbled?

Using words like "Codices Arcanus" and "Cyrene", you sound like something either straight out of the abyss or you've dabbled too much in Dungeons and Dragons, Worlds of Warcraft and ancient Greek Mythology that's driving you mad.

edit on 16-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Cyrene is the darkness .. It is in your Bible. Simon of Cyrene who is charged to take the cross for Jesus. To say then that I am crazy is to blaspheme your own religion.

Codices are also the bound books by which most of what you read as your truth is bound in.

Your ignorance shows you are just another that knows nothing of the what they read in but believes themselves as expert.

Believe or do no. If you do not, the waters come to wash you with all the others.

You've been told of the truth. This is all I can do for you my friend.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Jesus is not returning my friend. He never was.

Never does it say Jesus is returning.

Gods Son comes again. But not Jesus.

Who are you man, to speak to the plans of my father?

You know nothing of my father and are not fit to wear his name.

You speak of knowing God from knowing his son,
But you speak from forked tongue of those born in his fire.
You know nothing of my father or his will for this Earth
That even when you are told, you refuse to know the truth.

Gods Son and his Daughters are come of this Earth.
But "Jesus" has stumbled and fallen.
Simon of Cyrene now carries the cross.
Jesus has atoned for the fire he cast upon this Earth.

Our father has received him and his time is now past.
I beg you all speak to God now through his own name.
For Jesus is gone from this world.
No longer can he hear you as he is of the ascended.

The fisherman is gone, the waters now come forth.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Cyrene is the darkness .. It is in your Bible. Simon of Cyrene who is charged to take the cross for Jesus. To say then that I am crazy is to blaspheme your own religion.

You said "Simon Alexandra" was charged to pick up the cross for Jesus. You've already told us that was your new name. You're the one who is blasphemous.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Jesus is not returning my friend. He never was.

Never does it say Jesus is returning.

Gods Son comes again. But not Jesus.

Do I need to remind you AGAIN what you stated earlier here...

I will leave you with this:

“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!” Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

and this...

But there is only one God on this Earth. The Christian/Catholic God who was appointed to us by his divinity.

and this...

I assure you everything that the second coming of Christ, his 111 disciples, their 1,111 children and 11,111 grandchildren are about to do on this planet is for love and the good of all man.

and this...

Once again you are not listening to what has been said.

When 'Jesus' was crucified, it was not the first time which he had been crucified.

It has happened many, many times before.

What make you think this time will be any different??

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Just like the Bible says, the next to come will be the Dragon that comes out of the sea.

That Dragon appears to be you.

You've been warned.

Jesus will slay the Dragon, just like the Bible says.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Just like the Bible says, the next to come will be the Dragon that comes out of the sea.

That Dragon appears to be you.

You've been warned.

Jesus will slay the Dragon, just like the Bible says.

Ok, you two. Let's settle this. Deetermined, isn't there some litmus test you guys are supposed to use to test if the return of the son of God is truly the right guy? I mean, if your Jesus returned, how would the popes and the pastors determine if it was really the son of your god?

And to BornOfSin, do you have anything that would convince Deetermined?

Don't get me wrong, I'm learning by reading your back-and-forth posts but how does it conclude?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

BornofSin, has it occurred to you that demons would know that putting you through all of that evil would make you jump at the first being that came along that showed you love? Do you think that demons don't understand that? Do you think that they can't possibly be that deceitful to do an about face in order to deceive you further?

Why are you so obsessed with "demons"?

Are you one of those 'Seven Mountain Dominionists' who think they can tell 'which demons are in charge of a person, place, organization' and then "exorcise" them with prayer? Who believe in 'Spiritual Warfare'?

Like Cindy Jacobs?
Os Hillman?
John Hagee?
Lou Engle?
Michelle Bachmann?
Do you consider yourself a "Change Agent", Dee?

Is THIS what you're talking about?
How is Dominionism getting into politics? Meet the apostles and prophets of the New Apostolic Reformation

Do these terms mean anything to you?
Strategic Level Spiritual Warfare
Binding the Strongman
City Gate
Community Transformation
Corporate Sin
High Places
Intercessory Prayers and Units
Naming of Spirits

Just curious.

@OP: sorry for being off-topic. Interesting thread. Just trying to figure it all out.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Yes, the litmus test would be blasphemy, against that which Jesus spoke.

What the OP is saying is totally blasphemous against the message that Jesus brought.

Jesus will return with lightning, thundering, earthquakes and will split the Mt. of Olives. Even the heavens will shake.

Jesus will be returning to slay the Dragon, Beast and false prophet which speak out against the one true God that's already been given to us.

There is no new God. Jesus is returning to claim himself as "King of Kings, Lord of Lords" and the rest will be punished for leading mankind astray.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Yes, the litmus test would be blasphemy, against that which Jesus spoke.

What the OP is saying is totally blasphemous against the message that Jesus brought.

Jesus will return with lightning, thundering, earthquakes and will split the Mt. of Olives. Even the heavens will shake.

Jesus will be returning to slay the Dragon, Beast and false prophet which speak out against the one true God that's already been given to us.

There is no new God. Jesus is returning to claim himself as "King of Kings, Lord of Lords" and the rest will be punished for leading mankind astray.

Can you quote the scriptures that say that? Perhaps you both have different interpretations.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Why are you so obsessed with "demons"?

Because they all work to lead people astray from the one true God that man has known since the beginning of our existence.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

When?

Don't expect to live to see it, Dee. You'll be disappointed. The key to avoiding disappointment is NOT HAVING EXPECTATIONS.
Meanwhile, how about working toward humanitarianism?
He'd like that. In fact, I'd even venture to suggest that when THAT happens, and EVERYONE is cared for, it is more likely.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Please address the rest of the post. I really want to know what your 'demon-obsession' stems from.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Can you quote the scriptures that say that? Perhaps you both have different interpretations.

I have to run for now, so I will post them later. Feel free to do a word search on biblegateway.com in the meanwhile for Dragon, Beast, False Prophet.

There is no doubt that the OP and I will interpret them differently because the OP does not believe in the Bible. The OP has come to rewrite scripture.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You spit such certainty from lips knowing only half truths? I speak as one having read from the Codices Arcanus that men call the Ark. I have understood their words and God himself is in me.

All bow before me is what you left out

You my friend allowed your beast to consume you.

I am reading the opposite in the words you author. that it is you that has allowed the beast to consume you.

How so? You tell us in your own words in the same post.

Your church was built on lies, by the men who made themselves Gods.

Even if followers are righteous in their lives following these lies will they punished for not accepting your new gospel?

Lies by men that made themselves gods you say, is that like this little proclamation you are making

10. Jesus said; “I have cast fire upon this world, but know I now guard it so see it not burn” My brother saw it guarded this for me, so I may bring forth the well. I, Simon Alexandra; brought in from the Cyrene darkness. For Jesus had stumbled had come his burden to great. Charged am I now to bear of this cross. Gods word now shall I carry. I bear the water that shall bring you life. I now guard this world, I now bring the light.

You are a part of the same system you wish to expose as lies by creating more division in something that has been divided into too many parts already.

I mean Jesus couldn't burden it anymore now your the water bearer, the new savior.

Yeah you sure bring the light but its on high beam and is blinding those your interacting with and because they cannot see and question you, you tell them in one way or another that they are deaf too, my savior

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Gods Son comes again. But not Jesus. Who are you man, to speak to the plans of my father? You know nothing of my father and are not fit to wear his name.

Seriously this long for this type of trolling is actually worthy of a demon trying to impersonate God or lead others astray.

Now its your father, shouldn't it be mother if God is feminine?

Maybe this was explained about the sex change earlier on in the show and I must have missed it.

Sorry for my ignorance if this was explained

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Regarding the Dragon, Beast, and False Prophet...

Isaiah 27:1

In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Ezekiel 29:3

Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

Revelation 12:3-4

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven (fallen angels), and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation 12:7

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 13:1

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 16:13

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Matthew 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Revelation 20:10

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

These are just some of them, not all of the verses provided in the Bible.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Since, it's a longer answer than I can give here, I've provided a link to...

Question: "What does it mean that Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords?"

Read more: www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Absolutely not.

The description of Jesus' return is outlined in the Bible and it doesn't come close to representing a UFO.

Jesus' return will be on a scale so big and with such tremendous force, an entire fleet of UFO's wouldn't even be able to come close to matching it.

edit on 16-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

You speak in conjecture regarding this subject. There is absolutely zero affirmative detail to make anyone think they will know what jesus's alleged return will look like. I could easily read that Jesus's return could be him riding a comet from the stars to crash into Earth. After the dust settles from the destruction, there will be a great existence here to lead the world into a new age of being. An existence that has people respecting nature, loving their fellow man, and living in continual balance.

You cannot show me any direct detail. And I would be almost certain that most religious types would refused to believe it was Jesus himself if he didn't come down from a charriot in the sky while scores of angels in white glowing robes were singing Hallelujah, where Jesus looks just like the pictures from our church walls.

That's not going to happen. Which tells me that people will never take notice of his alleged return.

I respect your position, but all you are doing is using popular interpretations from the bible and using vague scripture to support your perforated position. In fact, it is obvious to me that you do not have any clue on what Jesus's alleged return will look like.

Not to mention, you have taken the OP completely out of his intended context on many occasions.

I know what you are doing, you are just doing what the church conditioned you to do. Fight away any new perspective that makes the insidious control the church has grow unstable.

Jesus never started a religion like we see today. He never told people to give 10% to the church. He said the temple is inside you. So that being said, The OP is correct in stating that the church was built on LIES.

That doesn't mean that the OP is disregarding the original message.

AAC

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I know what you are doing, you are just doing what the church conditioned you to do. Fight away any new perspective that makes the insidious control the church has grow unstable.

Do you really want to know what I'm doing? I'm defending Jesus because I cared enough to find out who he really was and what he stood for instead of listening to lower spirits.

If all of you want to make up your own religion, preaching a new and different God, so be it, but don't attach Jesus' name to it and put words in his mouth if you aren't prepared to counter his words from the Bible.

Write your own book, but don't call it the Bible either.

Anything other than what's already been written is a different religion with a different God, don't pretend that it's not.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That doesn't mean that the OP is disregarding the original message.

Talk about the blind leading the blind!

The OP is twisting the message entirely to lead everyone to believe that when the Anti-Christ/Dragon/Beast/False Prophets come that it's really going to be our Savior and we'll kill him by accident.

This is exactly the kind of message that Jesus told us to look out for and NOT to believe.

The Anti-Christ WILL declare himself God before Jesus comes down and takes him out of the way for blasphemy.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join