It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by BornOfSin

I know you really want God to be feminine and God is. But this is because God is both male and female.

At least this is what the Jesus confirms to be the truth.

ADAM by the way was both male and female, until God literally took Eve out of Adam. Making what was one, into two.

So I imagine that God could reveal both a Masculine and/or Feminine nature, and for you God comes to you in the feminine nature.

God is Father and Mother. Not Father or Mother.

edit on 27-5-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

NO Actually God made Adam and Lillith equal to each other. Lillith spoke the name of God and escaped the Garden of Eden. The Angels went after her to try and bring her back but she would not come back.

I suggest that you need to do a little bit more research my friend.

Love and light.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Gnostic texts are satanic and Elohim is not a woman. He manifested as a male 2000 years ago, so he is a male. You are clearly being decieved by demonic entities. Peter is a saint not an angel. You clearly cannot define yourself as an atheist because atheism cannot by it's own definition exist and you believe in whatever entities it is you think you saw. Maybe if you asked some questions, i could help, but until you do i really cannot ascertain where to begin.

Gnostic texts are not satanic. They were banned by men, not by God. The hosts of your Kingdom saw ease in fact that its be far simpler to ban a child from a sword, than to teach them of its danger and proper usage.

It is only half of the understanding of the forbidden knowledge. The other half is in mans science. Either half without the other is limited in potential.

I have told you that its danger lies in mans limited capability to process such knowledge. A physical limitation that was put into place for our own good. It is a limitation that was always meant to be lifted as our species matured. Such is very well represented in even the canonised gospel of man. Such truth can not be hidden by veils of fear.

If we fear what the Lord gives, then we will never truly know our Lord.

I humbly assure you now that I need nothing from you my friend. I am here to teach you, but I say to you that any wisdom poured into a glass already full will surely be wasted.

How is it, I ask you; that you see your glass full when you God clearly told you were to drink of them again?

Woe is the student who thinks he has nothing more to learn. For the limitations in what was given to you was dictated by man, not God.

No God was present at your council, nor had a chance to speak for the offerings of his teachings.

You think man pious enough he could ever know the totality of what his God has to teach him?

We are all but students of Gods gift of life. How could you claim to know more of a gift you are bestowed than she who bestow it? What do you think you could teach which could not be offered by the messengers of light?

I implore you to clear your glass of such certainty, for as I first presented the teachings to be declared soon after by your pope, so too shall it in all future teachings be.

You were warned of this and you have, all of you been waiting. Will you now be blind to what is presented when it comes to be offered?
edit on 27-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Gnostic texts were banned because they do not match the old and new testaments, books considered inspired by God. Ergo they are heretical (bad teaching). The gnostics were trying to blend the pharonic religions with the hebrew, some denying Christ's deity, others denying his humanity.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I don't think Born of Sin is going to care. According to his other posts, he's been directly communicating with the Annunaki over the last year. That should tell you everything you need to know.

I'm sure BOS thinks humans have all been deceived since the beginning of time and that the truth is only going to come out now. Unfortunately, BOS probably doesn't realize that all of this has already been foretold in the Bible. So, BOS, when large numbers of people start falling away from religion, and they will, it's not because we were forewarned by the Annunaki. It's because the Bible already told us before the Annunaki told you.

edit on 27-5-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I can tell you that neither were wrong .. but neither were right in their understanding.

Everything is relative.

All that is intangible resides within everything our senses explore daily.

Such are secrets that will remain so.

There is no 'satanic' knowledge. Only sacred knowledge.

We should only ever know that which we are capable of understanding. Thus was the intention of mans removal of all they could not even begin to understand.

edit on 27-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: edit

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I don't think Born of Sin is going to care. According to his other posts, he's been directly communicating with the Annunaki over the last year. That should tell you everything you need to know.

I'm sure BOS thinks humans have all been deceived since the beginning of time and that the truth is only going to come out now. Unfortunately, BOS probably doesn't realize that all of this has already been foretold in the Bible. So, BOS, when large numbers of people start falling away from religion, and they will, it's not because we were forewarned by the Annunaki. It's because the Bible already told us before the Annunaki told you.

Yes I was very much in contact with them and they do still regard me.

Who do you think gave me such forbidden knowledge?

What they did not expect was that I would then be regarded by those who were their teachers who would then fill in the gaps. Or that I would become an instrument for the distribution of love and light that is now nearing a level beyond their influence.

My understanding at early stages when I joined this forum was limited, where as I now know potential far beyond what they offered of the true light given to man

They 'are' the deceivers of man, but not in a context of our damnation.

They are the personification of the necessity of evil in balance. They are whatever such understanding requires them to be through the limits of our understanding. Their influence is only ever as far reaching as our own potential allows them to be.

Do not pretend to have any understanding of what the Biblical texts have foretold of men falling from their faith. For even with my heightened insight into the sequence of upcoming probability I can assure you that even I would never pretend to know exactly what is about to take place.

But what I can tell you with certainty is that such trials of human faith will be simply a representation of the cycle of death promoting new life.

It is necessary for us to shed the skin of the old and see much burned to the ground in order for new life to be given to a strengthened faith that will rise from its ashes.

Such death and rebirth was clearly dictated within the bible in the 'Prophecy of the crucifixion'. I suggest you you read further into this text with consideration to Pilate and Herod representing Spirituality and Science, who find unity and become one in a process where the God of the Bible gladly gives his life to save his Childrens future, by giving them the Kingdom of Heaven (Universe).

It is all clearly written for you if you only read the truth offered.
edit on 27-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: Edit

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
BOS, are you allowed much sleep in this 40 days of temptation?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So, now you're saying that the Annunaki are the deceivers of man, but you're in contact with their teachers now instead? You really believe that their teachers aren't the ones who taught them their deceit in the first place? Like I said, just because they come disguised as love and light doesn't mean they are. How do you think the Antichrist is going to deceive so many? It's not going to be through dark clouds and wrath! This is precisely what they want you to believe, that the days of Antichrists are over. I've got news for you. They are just beginning.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

So, now you're saying that the Annunaki are the deceivers of man, but you're in contact with their teachers now instead? You really believe that their teachers aren't the ones who taught them their deceit in the first place? Like I said, just because they come disguised as love and light doesn't mean they are. How do you think the Antichrist is going to deceive so many? It's not going to be through dark clouds and wrath! This is precisely what they want you to believe. That the days of Antichrists are over. I've got news for you. They are just beginning.

I have already told you; Islam is the false Christ.

The man who would make himself God and see the Children of God destroy themselves.

Are you not listening to what I offer you?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
BOS, are you allowed much sleep in this 40 days of temptation?

hahah .. That's actually a pretty decent question.

I sleep during the day when I am safe in life giving light.

It (until 20 days) has been far too dangerous for me to sleep at night.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I have already told you; Islam is the false Christ.

The man who would make himself God and see the Children of God destroy themselves.

Are you not listening to what I offer you?

Who are you taking about in your second sentence above? How does that fit in with the rest of the equation based on what you're being told?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So WHO is/was the "Anti-Christ"??

I can only handle so much cryptic messages before I start becoming skeptical.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Some of your points make sense. I suggest you test these spirits simply asking if they bow and serve Jesus. Second you need to test them with scripture from the accepted cannon. Jesus was not tested with sin for forty days.He fasted from the world for forty days. Then was tempted by the ruler of the air between this realm and the other. These spirits are bound y rules in the other realm and praying for help can bring unseen help and give you the answer to their true intentions if they are being deceitful.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Interesting thread OP!

A few weeks ago I ran across some stuff from an ex-sorcerer named Ian Clayton saying that the "Spirit of Wisdom" is a female heavenly being of some sort.

I am really curious whether or not it relates to your experiences.

Below is a link to the things I found:

This teaching is a huge box-breaking mind-bender that will challenge all of your previous notions of God the Father and the Spirit of Wisdom as depicted in the Bible.

If the Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom, what is Wisdom itself? What does it lead to? How do you obtain it? What do you do once you get it? How do you engage with it? Or is it literally a ‘her’?

Have you ever wondered about the Spirit of Wisdom? When we read about her in Proverbs, we think about her as a notion, or a mindset, or a gift. But, could she be more? Could she actually be a heavenly being of some sort? Can we engage with her? What would happen if we did engage with her?

Who is the Spirit of Wisdom

Ian Clayton - Spirit of Wisdom

Ian Clayton - Wisdom

"Ian Clayton, a New Zealand prophet and father of four, is a man who found himself seemingly chosen by the demonic realm to become a great occult leader.

At age 12, his growing awareness of God led him to the Bible and he started reading it from the beginning. Halfway through Deuteronomy he decided that it was full of rules and regulations and didn’t want anything to do with it. Just as he shut the Bible he heard a voice say, “Put your hand on top of the table and pick the table up.” Ian put his hand flat on the table top and it rose, sideways off the floor.

“It was an amazing power rush,” Ian explained. “Suddenly, I walked in power.”

Excerpt from Shifting Shadows of Supernatural Power

More links in another thread here

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You may want to reconsider continuing this gnostic road...

That post is absolutely correct.

The gnostic road leads to hell...

“Gnostics are Cabbalists who worship Satan.” ~ HOWARD RATCLIFFE

Originally posted by stupid girl
Most of the Apostlic letters that make up the last half of the New Testament were written with the intent to refute the increasing heresies of Gnosticism.

Many new believers were led astray by the Gnostic perversions of Jesus' message. That is why Jesus said to seek first the Kingdom. Men have the inherent desire to seek wisdom & knowledge first, which is the modus operandi of Gnosticism in & of itself.

So in essence, Gnostic beliefs are based on the opposite of what Jesus instructed those who follow Him to do. Gnostic beliefs go against the Truths revealed to us by Christ Himself through His Apostles. Thus His Apostles referred to Gnostic teachings as 'anti Christ'.

Read the First Epistle of John (1 John, not the Gospel of John). The entire purpose of that Letter is centered on the subtle lies of Gnostic teachings. When he refers to 'anti Christs' in his letter, he is referring to Gnostic beliefs.

The New Age movement & those promulgated by the UFO contactee phenomenon are largely based on Gnosticism. All types of mysticism are respectively based on various mixtures of Kabbalah, Gnosticism & Eastern Philosophies. Which in turn, are all basically based on each other.

So, the New Age necessitates a New Age Religion, one that denies the universal claims of the Christian Faith, while making universal claims of its own. But little in New Age Religion is actually new. Much of it can be traced to Gnostic groups that formed in the early days of Christianity, and to even earlier Pagan or Eastern religions. New Age Religion rejects a personal God—and it rejects the very word "religious" in favor of "spiritual."

james-a-watkins.hubpages.com...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i dont know whats visiting you....but i hope you askerd them to confirm for you that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and died on the cross to be resurected in three days....
if they do not afirm this, they are bad bad spirits and you should break off your relationship.

edit on 27-5-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I got sucked into that Sitchin gobbledegook 3 years ago. It nearly drove me insane, then i got saved and the Lord showed me those things were really the fallen angels and their nephilim hybrid monster babies. Titans, Annunaki, Nephilim, Egyptian "gods", all the same bloody things pretending to be something they were not. Most cases they were just humans playing at being "gods" but sometimes they were fallen angels, the ones who came down on Mt. Hermon.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

southern hemisphere residents percieve God as feminine.
Northern hemisphere as masculine.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

southern hemisphere residents percieve God as feminine.
Northern hemisphere as masculine.

Well, southern hemisphere revere Mary as the Savior, not Jesus as it is predominantly Roman Catholic. As indicative of the old latin vulgate of Genesis 3:15 which was carried over into the Dhouay Rheims 1899:

15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post in entirety. I know that the bible in it's current form is flawed, I mean it only makes sense that a lot of things are lost in translation. If I'm not mistaken it was originally written in greek was it not?

Anyways I'm curious to know what danger do you fear befalls you if you are under the protection of angels.

Also, I have seen your fire orange orbs in the sky many times, first only one, then a few, but I've seen a dozen at one time flying high in the sky. I agree with the resolution that they are not holy entities.

Could you provide more information about your experiences, specifically what credentials make you a suitable translator, specific dialogue if any with God or his, correction, it's angels. Did She tell you why you were chosen? I don't think the good Lord has a gender, atleast not in the sense that we think of gender.

I also used to be an atheist, a devout one at that, denouncing religion and gods at every chance I got.
But since then I've had holy experiences, dreams in which I've talked to God and he talked back, dreams of what I thought was the rapture but instead I was just seeing angels descending on earth, and one came to me, dreams of 3 days of light, followed by 3 days of darkness. I'll elaborate more if your curious, but that's a long story.

I feel in many ways you are right, but I will refer to prayer for the answer, I look forward to your reply.

The Lord is good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join