It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Wate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

A group of former peace and human right activitst: Nelson Mandela, Kofi Annan etc. who work without no vested interest on solution to global problems AIDS, poverty etc and using the political influence to avoid different conflicts.

Oh ...well we all know how big an "illuminoti" figure Nelson Mandela is...

J/K

edit on 5/28/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Despite being thought of as near saintly by some Mandela doesn't have a clean track record either.

ETA I do not consider any of the celebs ''Illuminati''. Just saying.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Despite being thought of as near saintly by some Mandela doesn't have a clean track record either.

Maybe in another thread you could dig up the dirt on Nelson Mandela...well he was held in prison for decades; unjustly.

I'd imagine every single person on the planet has some "dirt" on them -- after all no one is perfect.
Except for those individuals here on ATS proclaiming that of course.

Sorry for the off-topic.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
last week, a water board engineer told me to my face that he knew he
was poisoning my child with 0.4 to 0.7 milligrams flouride per litre, but he was doing it
because it was the LAW and the government told them to do it!

clean water my arse! these celebraties don't care about s**t.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
last week, a water board engineer told me to my face that he knew he
was poisoning my child with 0.4 to 0.7 milligrams flouride per litre, but he was doing it
because it was the LAW and the government told them to do it!

clean water my arse! these celebraties don't care about s**t.

What do the "celebrities" have to to with the government and/or the law??

Oh wait! I know -- "IllumiNOTi"!
edit on 5/28/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: sp

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Ok...during the era of Apartheid, right?
S.A. government wasn't exactly a shining beacon then was it?

But like I said earlier, this is not on topic and something you might want to start your own thread about.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

A terrorist is a terrorist, regardless of their colour or supposed saintliness. Mandela being part of a 'clean water' campaign is like Tony Blair selling cupcakes.

I guess you don't see the irony in celebs and terrorists being part of a scheme asking the public to pay for things that politicians are to blame for.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Anyone know where this ad will be shown?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Funny, but your link goes to a page saying "Hate Site. No Link"

Hmm.

Now back to the topic shall we?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I guess you don't see the irony in celebs and terrorists being part of a scheme asking the public to pay for things that politicians are to blame for.

So now you are making a convolution with "celebs" trying to actually Do something with "terrorists"? And how do you say "they" are in in collusion with the government?????

You realize that people who speak out against the government in Russia and China (for example) are jailed as enemies of the state or "terrorists"?

Calling Mandela a "terrorist", and using your link sending me to a page saying "Hate site" doesn't do a lot to change my position on the topic of clean water and the viral vid that used humor to reach more people.

Remeber your links are sending me to a page that says: "Firefox can't find the server at www.[hate-site-nolink."

edit on 5/28/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Refer back to previous post about not implying things that weren't said.

Here is a quote from Mandelas indictment, the link wouldn't work because it is a forum, regardless the letter was a direct copy.

plaintruthmagazine.blogspot.co.uk...

Source: The State v. Nelson Mandela et al, Supreme Court of South Africa, Transvaal Provincial Division, 1963-1964, Indictment.

It is a common misconception that the ANC’s leader in the 1994 South African elections, Nelson Mandela, had been jailed for his “political beliefs.” He was in fact acquitted of treason after a 4-year trial, but re-arrested a few years later, and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for launching an armed insurrection (as ...founder and commander-in-chief of Mkontho We Sizwe-MK; the ANC's militant win...g).

However Mandela conspired not just to bring down the government—he was planning on killing tens of thousands of civilians in his quest for power.

He was then later charged with 193 counts of terrorism: for sabotage and for trying to smuggle, prepare, or manufacture (mostly Soviet-bloc) munitions, including: 210,000 hand-grenades, 48,000 anti-personnel mines, 144 tons of ammonium- nitrate, 21.6 tons of aluminum powder, and 1,500 timing devices.

Nelson Mandela’s personal Makarov pistol (“for killing white policemen”) which he buried in Rivonia before his arrest during the ANC’s “armed struggle,” was never recovered. He was given this pistol & ammunition during a clandestine visit to Ethiopia, where he received training in sabotage.

These multiple charges were clearly not “trumped up” political charges:
In his eloquent closing statement to the court, Mandela
candidly admitted his guilt on the charges of sabotage,
adding that he was, if needs be, prepared to die for his
ideals. It was apparent from the huge amount of smuggled
explosives that he was not planning to die alone.

The judge at his trial comment that “personal ambition” may well
have played a role in his plans. Mandela was never tortured during
either his interrogation or incarceration
(as he undoubtedly would have been in a black African nation).

Most have been denied access to the truth by the treacherous liberal media and understand why Amnesty International never accepted him as a political prisoner. Even as the world finally woke up to how wicked Winnie Mandela is, we must face reality about how dangerous and deceitful Nelson Mandela has been.

The fact is that even Amnesty International refused to take on Nelson Mandela’s case because they asserted that he was no political prisoner but had committed numerous violent crimes and had had a fair trial and a reasonable sentence.

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. He had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilizing terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists.

edit on 28-5-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Perhaps all these celebs should be asking third world governments where they are spending all the billions given to them by the countries whose public they are asking to pay yet again.

Educating those nations 'leaders' and stopping their corrupt regimes is a more viable solution.

www.cato.org...
www.spectator.co.uk...

That same public has a right to expect that aid policy will keep our own interests in mind. For instance, it makes sense to suggest that DFID should favour British products and that aid should be supplied in ways that benefit British foreign policy. But this tends not to be the case, because the prevailing culture in the aid community is hostile to any consideration of material benefit to the donor country. To get anything in return is, they think, to be insufficiently altruistic. What a daft way to guide policy.

The waste and corruption that goes unseen or unchallenged by DFID is a kick in the teeth both for the people at home who pay the bill and for the people aid is supposed to be helping. A genuinely compassionate policy would be ruthless and rapid in its cutting of aid to wasteful and corrupt multilateral organisations like the EU’s aid programme and to cynical and corrupt central and local governments in places like Kenya and Ethiopia. It would have long ago made coherent choices about where Britain should focus the aid it can afford. Perhaps it would make sense to focus on former colonies and other countries with historic links, or perhaps the very poorest countries (though those often have the worst governance and the worst results), or the most strategically important ones. What makes no sense at all is to spend money (as DFID does) on countries which fit into none of those categories, like Brazil and Vietnam.

About $40 billion in global foreign aid may be wasted each year – failing to reach the poor people of the world – due to inefficient, political and nationalistic obstacles set up by aid donors, top aid officials have admitted.

Foreign aid has grown into a vast, unregulated industry in which more than a million workers spend $130 billion donated by the United States, Europe, Japan and the World Bank.

Yet there is too little oversight of all this cash, personnel and investment. And aid experts who know how to educate, heal, irrigate and build roads are routinely overruled by political concerns at the State Department and other foreign ministries.

“There are some estimates that we may be wasting 30 percent of the $130 billion in foreign aid each year” spent by all donor nations, said Brian J. Atwood, former administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).

Atwood, who served under President Clinton, is currently head of the Development Assistance Committee (DAC), a group of aid donors based in Paris that is part of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

Read more here: www.mcclatchydc.com...=cpy

edit on 28-5-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There is a movie called A Dark Truth which involves corporations, murder, and a retired CIA Agent who's now (in the film) a radio show host. It's about uncovering a corporations murder for hire scheme which involves the privatization of water, a natural resource, into the hands of corporations. How do they do this? Convincing people that have been drinking the water from streams and rivers for thousands of years, it's contaminated and needs to be cleaned by putting in their water purification units. They do this under the guise of humanity and wanting to help, when in actuality it's just to make money for corporations. The movie wasn't backed by a major Hollywood production house, stars Andy Garcia, Forest Whitaker, and Kim Coates and although the film had pretty good direction, acting, and a good plot and the scenery taking place in the lush jungles of south america and a pretty area of what looks to be Washington state, it received a low rating, and practically no marketing to the general public.

www.imdb.com...

Why would anyone listen to these three idiots anyway? Matt Damon is not intelligent, he's quick witted sometimes and somewhat educated. Do you really think the super rich care for anyone but themselves?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Those fking scum irritate me. Laugh it up fukkers, it's alright for you with your millions/billions.
Also Bono has proven time and again that his intentions are questionable with his charities which return a full 1% to the needy at best, and take a look at his co-investors in Facebook, like a who's who of NWO elites.

Soul-less, heartless, elitist, athiest scum.

That feels much better

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Soon I predict if given the chance, "Scientists" will convene and declare the air is unfit to breath due to "X" (take your pick, pollution CORONOVIRUS (haha, what a joke) or some other "clever" way to build air purifiers, then there will be a tax, because how could you be so inhumane as to not want to contribute a little cash to help make sure you and your family breath clean air?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ouch. The stupid, it burns.

So I guess they'll be pooping in plastic bags and flinging it over their fences into their neighbor's yards. Branson can fling a poobag into space, I don't care. It's called a flying toilet.

Then they can start a new, um, movement, about recycling.

Imitation crazy, not as entertaining as the real thing.

I would have preferred to watch them drink out of the toilet in protest.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join