It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Wate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by the sloth

Ignoring this campaign would be worse.

Call 'em like you see them...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
lame commercial, lame script.

The idiot that thought it would be a good idea to alienate people from their cause needs to be fired from the advertising agency.

*sigh its just the worst commercial for this type of emotional issue, Do they look like they give a crap..NO, Do they sound sincere...NO

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Richard Branson is such a c**k

Pretty stupid how these celebs feel the need to "set the people straight" about things, by denying the existence of the illuminate through humour. Arent they going to feel stupid when we have a one world gov, one currency and 95% of the worlds population are dirt poor and worked until death... We're getting there, we're getting there.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Olivia Wilde's heritage is derived from upper class British elite. She was 'married' at age 19 to the son of an Italian prince. She is a well known whore for the elite, with a self admitted voracious sexual appetite.

If you want to make a case for her being a member of the so called "Illuminati", or a network of the world's elite, all it takes is one glimpse at her personal past to raise an eyebrow.

All of that aside, she's pretty fricking sexy.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Pretty stupid how these celebs feel the need to "set the people straight" about things, by denying the existence of the illuminate through humour. Arent they going to feel stupid when we have a one world gov, one currency and 95% of the worlds population are dirt poor and worked until death... We're getting there, we're getting there.

Richard Branson invited the rapper Drake to his island for a private getaway. I'm sure that there have been several males who wanted to higher their fame or status amongst the global elite that have been "guests" of Sir Branson.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Please "debunk" it then. The illumanti exsists, but its being mainstreamed to make secret society's look ridiclous implausible. I'm getting real sick and tired of your lazy comments in threads. All you do is come into a thread and say "this is wrong and stupid". But you fail to actually present a counter argument or even "debunk". People like you on this fourm are seriously the bane of ATS.

Please by all means, debunk what I'm talking about. Because simply posting one lined lazy comments that hold nothing of value whatsoever serves nothing other then holding an opinion that's not backed up by anything.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Richard Branson invited the rapper Drake to his island for a private getaway. I'm sure that there have been several males who wanted to higher their fame or status amongst the global elite that have been "guests" of Sir Branson.

Never liked the guy, not liked his attitude to business, i dont like his trains and i sure as hell dont like him getting his hands on parts of the NHS as it is privatized. He's an absolute c**k.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
So wait.... They won't go to the bathroom????

This is so #ed.... Like, I can't even hold my piss for more than a few hrs when I really have to go, and that starts to get irritating, and painful....

How the crap does Matt Deeeeyyyymon, think he can do this?
edit on 28-5-2013 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

Haha!

He does this in the bushes man! No need to flush the bushes. Learn to live in harmony with your environment

Peace out

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
How is this commercial supposed to help anyone get clean water?

At least now I know that wanker = nerd. I'm glad they cleared that up for me.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The Illuminati!
Do they really exist?
Well lets look at what Illuminati stands for!
It stands for the Illuminated one or ones!
Meaning those that know what is really happening behind the scenes!
Now I don't know if there really is a group having secret meetings that
talk in private out of the public eye but there are many in the entertainment, media, political, banking, ETC industry that know certain truths about the world we live in and where we are heading economically, socially and
politically!
If those in this circle want to make a commercial to deny this fact then this makes it even more likely that there is something that they are conspiring To c o n t r o l !
Plausible deniability and pretending that any such possibility of such a reality is absurd is their only card to play!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
All they wanted was to get people to talk about and see this ad.

You did what they wanted.

Congrats!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now that was bizarre. Why are they even talking about the Illuminati? This is more about ripping on conspiracy theorists. I had gained some respect for Damon for backing out on Obama, but this.. I don't know what it is.

The illuminati is just a concept, a word for something that is elusive and secret. There isn't likely a group of people that call themselves the illuminati or have a cohesive plan, but there are groups of people whose combined ambition creates a sort of self fulfilling prophecy that definitely doesn't benefit us and so gives the appearance of some evil world controlling force.

That aside.. what the hell is this? It really appears like an attack on the conspiract

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is bizarre. It really appears to be more an attack on the conspiracy concept than in support of something. I gained some respect for Damon for dropping Obama, but this is weird. Also I don't believe there is an actual illuminati because so many powerful people would be counter productive because no one would want to yield power to another, but i think there are many powerful people and groups that form something that appears to be a cohesive plot. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Seems pretty obvious that celebrities don't have their own opinions. Or if they do, they apparently always line up perfectly with those of TPTB.

I've been thinking for quite some time that celebrities are primarily just propaganda tools. Bono (in particular) has always given off a certain vibe, IMO. And I'm not even that familiar with the guy. Mainly, I hear about him when he does or says something that rises above the background noise. I think this might be the best way to figure these people out. Try to ignore them. You'll only hear about them when they're being intentionally loud.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Infowars as a link tells me there is more of an agenda against the commercial than the a secret agenda of the commercial itself.

The commercial is simply all in fun, ffs.

Won't go to the bathroom? Really?

And you realize the original clip taken out of context of Matt Damon was a joke, right? He was talking about about clean water, but That was a joke thrown in...

edit on 5/27/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

That's the way I took it. This seems like a thin skin issue if you ask me. I just don't see the connection without using a great deal of presumption. Oh no, maybe they're finally getting to me ?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What is beyond me is that celeb's seem to think we actually care what their opinions are...as a rule in general what ever a celeb tells me... I would most likely try to do the opposite.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

These individuals are probably speaking for the powers that be (the Illuminati?) without even knowing it. Remember, the rich and privileged have always made a practice of nullifying opposition by bringing the most talented members of the "lower classes" into their peerage, who eventually accept and promote their values. Many people believe a good example of this is Paul McCartney, a kid from the working classes,who has become so cozy with the elite that many people feel he is indistinguishable from them.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Signals
Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Water

Good. Illuminati conspiracy theories are complete nonsense and deserve to be ridiculed publicly.

I would agree with that on a certain level for sure. But I still think the video is really stupid and doesn't do Matt Damon's cause any service whatsoever.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The word Illuminati, implies a secret cabal that rules the world. The truth is, money rules the world, and the people with huge wealth are there by the ones who are in control. These few people, control many things in our culture and help prepare propaganda or be front men/women for it. They are not hidden or intelligent...They are people such as Bono and Branson..

People who attempt to tell us what we need to do to save the world...After all these years it seems a significant number of the population still fall for it. Billionaires telling us to give to poor people..You couldn't make it up, the concept is beyond ridiculous. How any charity would even consider using well known BILLIONAIRES to tell the masses to give to charity, shows how OUT OF TOUCH these charities are.

Never will I give a penny to anything the likes of Bono promotes. He needs to set the example, not be a hypocrite. THE WORLDS BIGGEST HYPOCRITE. Count your money Bono, and look how sick you are telling us to give our pennies when you have BILLIONS. you A HOLE. And that goes for Branson aswell. SICK B4574RDS, representing a warped society and world view where the 1% stay mega rich but let the rest eat cake...or in this case drink water. How about a campaign to take the fing fluoride out of our water first.
edit on 28-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
The word Illuminati, implies a secret cabal that rules the world. The truth is, money rules the world, and the people with huge wealth are there by the ones who are in control. These few people, control many things in our culture and help prepare propaganda or be front men/women for it.

Sure. But there are too many people who believe that money is the root of this evil or that money is the goal.

No. Money is just a tool. The root of it and the goal is power. They already control pretty much everything but they evidently want a much more complete control that will penetrate to the core of every individual life. And that desire has nothing to do with money. The thinking that it does is hopelessly distorted by Marxism.

Human beings will always desire and seek power. And nothing is more desirable than the master control panel. Money is only one of many roads that can take them there. The assorted Marxists of the world want this power as badly as anyone else.
edit on 28-5-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join