It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Wate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bono's been an asshole ever since about the same time he lost all his real talent. U2 used to be my favorite band, now I'm disgusted at what they have become.

I have no idea who those 2 other money loving shills and I don't want to know more, I know enough about them with this horrible video.
edit on 27-5-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Sure wish you weren't on the mark. Close to 7 billion of us at present. The elite don't believe there are sufficient resources to sustain this steadily growing number. Solution: Whittle the population down to about 2-1/2 billion (Gates' ideal number); orchestrate the clean-up of air, water and soil. Rule over the remaining population and get on with life as they want it.

Anyone who thinks the Bilderbergers are innocuous and meet to socialize are bonkers. There's a good deal afoot at these closed gatherings and their objectives are decidedly not in our best interests. They loathe the great unwashed and whenever I learn of something good they would like to do for society, I fear the worst. Gates' inoculation program is just so not what he says it is.

Worse even, I think they believe they have a limited window of opportunity to "get the job done." Wish they'd be big enough to share their big overall plan with the rest of us so we could afford them some crucial feedback.
Nightmares are becoming more frequent these days.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
Bono's been an asshole ever since about the same time he lost all his real talent. U2 used to be my favorite band, now I'm disgusted at what they have become.

I have no idea who those 2 other money loving shills and I don't want to know more, I know enough about them with this horrible video.
edit on 27-5-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

Sir Richard Branson is the guy who founded VIRGIN .As in Virgin airlines,Virgin records .

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If they really want clean water for 3rd world countries they need to talk to aquifer killers coca cola.

edit on 27-5-2013 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Olivia Wilde was married to an Italian Prince..for what its worth, so maybe that qualified her membership more than being an actress...I mean how many "regular" people have been married to Royalty?
The point is they are all stinking rich...Especially Bono and Branson..
The video implies it's all a joke and there is no Illuminati..ha...ha...ha how hard i laughed at the appalling acting.
Thing is Bono would join the Illuminati if he was considered illuminated, but he isn't, he is just stinking rich...same as Branson..these guys would sign their souls away to be members of a secret group who rule the world.
Look no further than the commercial, are they not attempting to talk down to the masses, as though they were "illuminated", with more wisdom than us trivial people. the joke is they are not smarter or wiser than you or I, they are just more ambitious and wealthier, and condescending...oh and have Messianic complexes in Bono's case..yet Jesus denounced worldly goods where as Bono lives the Billionaire lifestyle but tells us humble people to give up our meager earnings instead...so add worlds biggest hypocrite to Bonos list of names...And if I were Matt Damon id look up what Wanker means...because Bono is the worlds biggest one of those too.

Olivia Wilde looked so much hotter to me before i saw her in this commercial...passion killer.

Oh and the illuminated ones in society already know the world is massively overpopulated...so why bother adding to the problem by aiding the third world to thrive and continue churning out billions more offspring, see im more illuminated than Bono even. Oh and that all the charity money gets syphened off by middle men and corruption anyhow...and finally how it's actually the money, that's the cause of the worlds imbalances in the first place..and as long as we have money, the developing world will always be stuck in third gear...So the way to fix it Bono is for a redistribution of wealth...and you can start with your own, maybe that would be a better and more illuminated way to have people buy your BS..you wanker.

edit on 27-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The fact the western world is conditioned to believe that they need to continually be charitable to the "developing" world...is an Illuminati idea..
I mean all those so called third world countries were at one time significant cultures..even some empires like..Babylon and Egypt...
What we have is learned helplessness. Is Bono really trying to tell people that most of the population of the world cant find clean drinking water? Really? So how did those same people last this long?
The reason the third world is continually in need of aid, is because of the west. First we stole most of their natural resources for our own empires and second we fractionalised their societies with dividing them up in ways that suited us at the time.
The third world is like a drug dependent person now, and has been for at least 50 years, but we got it hooked on the dependency...now we can throw it a bone every now and then, it eases out collective conscience, not mine though...but im not a billionaire like Bono..now that guy needs to ease a lot of guilty conscience. I mean how many charities is he involved in???? Yet he sill has all his money doesn't he hahaha.
So lets give them some clean water...but I never hear anyone say, lets give them a western standard of living. No, all they deserve is a bit of water, but they can stay on living in their mud huts etc...because the truth is giving people charity keeps the dependency going on and on and on...it doesn't develop them or help them in the long run...Everyone know this. If Bono wants an equal world, he needs to give up his wealth..but see he doesn't want an equal world, he wants a world where he is mega rich and where he can bee seen as a savior to the poor.
If Bono was made the offer, to wipe out world poverty for good but he'd have to give up his wealth to do it, and be a normal living person and equal to all others...what do you think he would say?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Well, I have personally also not bought the idea of Illuminati yet. I have done my research though. Why don´t you enlighten me and show some proof on the matter?

All these people have spent lots of time on different charitable projects. Richard Branson for example this year announced giving half of his fortune, over 2 billion dollars, for charity. Olivia Wilde is a known for her work at Haiti, Matt Damon has also done a lot for charity, especially about water before also, Bono is known for the campaigns bringing awareness to African problems. He is considered one of the most politically influential pop-stars in all-time in raising the awareness on 3rd world problems

I do not see why this should be no different. After all the message about the water is quite clear and true to be honest, even if we wanted to believe it was just another conspiracy.

Illuminati is conspiracy without no proof behind yet, this sounds like a conspiracy and we wish it wasn´t true, but it is and its sad. Strong message in my opinion and as far as we look at numbers, this has worked. Check my previous post in this thread, the numbers are there with the goal of the campaign.

I personally respect the people who at least work on such matter, bringing the awareness on such social issues. Every celebrity should use their status to do something like that.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

I believe the illumanati is losing it's base - all of those kids who grew up being brain-washed in to believing the global warming myth - are now seeing it for what it was --

It's also getting people who listen to this bs, used to "paying" Nestle, and all the other illumanati big money brands money for "water".

To me - it's really a pathetic attempt at propaganda.

They really think people are this stupid.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Signals
Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Water

Good. Illuminati conspiracy theories are complete nonsense and deserve to be ridiculed publicly.

hopechest, is that you?

i think we all liked you better when you were "hopechest", instead of Henrietta...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It sure is funny when you have clean water every day.

When you have to hike your ass miles for a bucket of muddy water lets see you fools laugh.

There is better ways to encourage donations, footage of kids drinking muddy water would be moving enough wouldn't it?

Oh no, right, with the randomness of humor on TV nowadays it's more effective to joke about not using the toilet (which many don't have as well)
edit on 27-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyofGlass

No. Child brides are an actual thing.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Really? This is brilliant marketing?

Who's the target audience? That extremely small subset of conspiracy theorists who might be influenced to donate to clean water projects? Or the even smaller population who thinks that conspiracy theories are ridiculous and are also socially conscious? What metrics were used to isolate this demographic? What brilliant ad person sat around and said, "Yes! Conspiracy theories and clean water! Those two go together! Let's get some celebrities who have never been accused of being in the Illuminati and have them 'confess' to being in the Illuminati because, viral marketing."

I fully believe that Bono stopped going to the bathroom years ago, because he is clearly full of $#&*.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
While the ad itself was a good marketing ploy (as it has gained a lot of attention, both from the conspiracy theorists and others who know of the Illuminati), it is also bad in the sense that the ad focused more on mocking the Illuminati theories, and in connection, the believers of such theories instead of focusing on the water problems and aiding those without water. In fact, the Illuminati angle is so strong in the ad, that it overshadowed the primary goal of the organisation, leaving viewers to discuss primarily, only the Illuminati angle. As such, this tells me that the ad was focused more on attracting/degrading conspiracy theorists than attracting the helping hand of philanthropists. There was no need really to talk about the Illuminati...unless of course that was your primary goal...
edit on 28-5-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So wait.... They won't go to the bathroom????

This is so #ed.... Like, I can't even hold my piss for more than a few hrs when I really have to go, and that starts to get irritating, and painful....

How the crap does Matt Deeeeyyyymon, think he can do this?
edit on 28-5-2013 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
Or the even smaller population who thinks that conspiracy theories are ridiculous and are also socially conscious?

I think you mean 'the huge percentage of people who realise conspiracy theories are ridiculous and are also socially conscious.'

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

There aren't too many of you.

Who can ignore all the tripe and scandals you've been involved in?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

you do realize that by making a thread about this video, you're affirming it's point? now it looks like conspiracy theorist can't even take a joke without turning it into a conspiracy.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Snsoc
Or the even smaller population who thinks that conspiracy theories are ridiculous and are also socially conscious?

I think you mean 'the huge percentage of people who realise conspiracy theories are ridiculous and are also socially conscious.'

Let me actually apologize and rephrase a bit.

Lots of skeptics are socially conscious, but I highly doubt very many of them will end up contributing to clean water charities (unless it's to prove my comment wrong.) Better?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
What a load of rubbish

Bloody Wankers!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join