Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Wate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Water

www.infowars.com

What’s however most mind boggling is that the celebs in the ad don’t seem to be concerned about water as much as they are about making fun of Illuminati “conspiracies” and, by ricochet, the millions of truth seekers around the world.
(visit the link for the full news article)

The ad in question-

edit on 27-5-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This ad is bizarre on several levels.

Yes, of course I understand the playful "poke" at Conspiracy Theorists...but there is always some truth attached to their propaganda.

It seems more like a slap in the face really to finding a real solution to fresh water for the masses. Won't go to the bathroom? Really?

And of course, there is the final call from Richard Branson-

Illuminati Assemble

Rubbing it in to our faces or what?

More from the article -

First, you have Bono making fun of Illuminati theories – the one whose NWO-friendly organizations are funded by Bill Gates (Mr. Depopulation) and George Soros (Mr. One World Government and One World Currency). This guy’s “entourage” is part of the Bilderberg group, the Council of Foreign Relations and other elitist branches of the Illuminati and HE’S making fun of the theories. Bono, nobody actually believes that the Illuminati is a bunch of celebrity douchebags meeting in secret. So why deform the truth to make it sound ridiculous?

Thoughts?

www.infowars.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Infowars as a link tells me there is more of an agenda against the commercial than the a secret agenda of the commercial itself.

The commercial is simply all in fun, ffs.

Won't go to the bathroom? Really?

And you realize the original clip taken out of context of Matt Damon was a joke, right? He was talking about about clean water, but That was a joke thrown in...
edit on 5/27/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The link really has nothing to do with it, just another opinion on the VIDEO...

Did you watch it?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

The link really has nothing to do with it, just another opinion on the VIDEO...

Did you watch it?

Yes.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
all of these people are considered to be 'elite' in their fields.

how is it they are all mouth pieces for various UN causes, other "political" issues, etc.. coincidence?

are all these people squeaky clean, and have never made some kind of 'questionable' decision(s) to get where they are?

more and more now, we are seeing celebrities deny the existance of what us sheeple know as "the illuminati"

..could it be because they influence people?

[edit]
Matt Damon's "joke" - "i won't go to the bathroom.." is paraphrased this way; "ok, i'll stop my life then"
his life represents the pinnacle of certain western interests and ideals
..and they're not just going to suddenly 'stop' any time soon

it's been said "america" would need 3 or more "planets" of earth to keep sustaining itself at the rate it's going..
we're not seeing any real positive solutions to these issues.. billions and billions go through supposed world initiatives but people are still starving decades later.. all we see is celebrities adopting babies and building a school.. and mouthing off.. but they still live those swanky lifestyles..

they can 'talk the talk' all they want.. good deeds are done in the light of day, the tree is known by the fruit. of course they're going to laugh at it and try to dismiss it, they know more than anyone what happens behind the scenes.. that's why bono was on oprah a while back "and all these products with the red stickers go on to help starving people in africa" (like bush said after 911, if you want to help spend money to help the economy)

..and people are supposed to think they live swanky lives because they're hard working honest people?
edit on 27-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: mila kunis' stupid vapid head, bono being a douchebag, branson thinking he's God, etc

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

This ad is bizarre on several levels.

That's a good place to start as any and I share the same sentiment.

Those who believe in the NWO Illuminati know the strangle hold the illuminati uses in the entertainment industry and WHO they have control over.

One of two things are happening here.

They are using humor to bring attention to the illuminati to either deflect the audience from believing in any relating theory, or raising awareness about the illuminati in a humorous way as to not jeopardise their own role in the society and not get punished for directly disbanding and calling the NWO/ILLUMINATI out thus risking their own lives to inform the public.

Its up to the public to decide for themselves. It would be nice if more people got the flippin hint though. that this is going on.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Water

Good. Illuminati conspiracy theories are complete nonsense and deserve to be ridiculed publicly.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yeah I understand the "joke"...but fail to find the funny.

It's not very funny that millions around the globe can't get get fresh water.

It's also not funny that rich elites / corporations control fresh water supplies across our planet.

It's been said fresh water will be the new "oil" in decades to come.

On top of everything else, they're poking fun at NWO theories...which aren't really theories, but fact.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There actually is a clean water "movement" and those in the ad are well aware of that, and most of them if not all are involved in it.

And "illuminati conspiracies" are theories, not fact as you say.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This was already posted but since you posted this in BAN I suppose it'll stay, www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video of theirs is not funny and makes no sense really.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It's also not funny that rich elites / corporations control fresh water supplies across our planet.

There are plenty of small and grassroots organizations that have produced and still are creating newer ways to provide clean water. With low manufacturing costs so many can be made in large numbers and distributed. Re-usable so they can continue to provide clean water.

Something You could be a part of if you are concerned about clean water more than the NWO/illuminati conspiracies.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
they're just doing what celebrities do best

getting paid doing exactly as their told.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

That sounds great but "low manufacturing costs" -

R Branson could probably save millions of lives by himself by providing clean water using just his money....

But instead finances Illuminati joke commercials.

Nice try, but this thread isn't about me

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Never said it was about you.

And what's so funny about low manufacturing costs and simple but effective designs?? That just means that many more people can get involved in the movement and more importantly many more people around the world can have continual clean water.

And Damon made a humorous remark in talking about his organization water.org......people can't joke?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I was unmoved by the video.

I have seen many documentaries on the subject which have literally moved me to tears.

However..... the comments underneath

People are not so stupid.

I wish for all to have access to the necessities of life. They (celebrities and the like) could all band together and sort lots of problems out if they cared that much.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Threegirls because: to clarify

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

while trolls yuck it up for fun and profit
and the "sane" perpetuate their obliviousness, poo-poo-ing and downplaying

the water-thieves thrive

TUBA CITY, ARIZONA – Senators Jon Kyl, Arizona - R, and John McCain, Arizona - R, will be in Tuba City on Thursday, April 5, 2012, to persuade Navajo Nation and Hopi Tribal leaders to give up their peoples' aboriginal and Treaty-guaranteed priority Water Rights by accepting a "Settlement Agreement" written to benefit some of the West's most powerful mining and energy corporations.

Ed Becenti - NavajoEd Becenti - Navajo

They are doing so by trying to persuade the Navajo Nation and Hopi leaders to support and endorse Senate Bill 2109.

Senate Bill 2109 45; the "Navajo-Hopi Little Colorado River Water Rights Settlement Act of 2012" was introduced by Kyl and McCain on February 14, 2012, and is on a fast track to give Arizona corporations and water interests a "100 th birthday present" that will close the door forever on Navajo and Hopi food and water sovereignty, security and self-reliance.

S.2109 asks the Navajo and Hopi peoples to waive their priority Water Rights to the surface waters of the Little Colorado River "from time immemorial and thereafter, forever" in return for the shallow promise of uncertain federal appropriations to supply minimal amounts of drinking water to a handful of reservation communities.

www.nativenewsnetwork.com...

Leaked docs expose Interior scheme for Navajo water rights in Lame Duck Congress
narcosphere.narconews.com...

it is already illegal in some parts to collect rainwater, as the authorities claim ownership.

the "logic" behind these "laws" is the same employed by the papacy when it granted title, to spain and portugal, to lands it had no deeds to.

next they'll be telling us they own the air
while the same trolls, once again, yuck it up
and the "sane" perpetuate their obliviousness, poo-poo-ing and downplaying with the occasional snootiness

S&F
edit on 27-5-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
I was unmoved by the video.

However..... the comments underneath

People are not so stupid.

I wish for all to have access to the necessities of life. They (celebrities and the like) could all band together and sort lots of problems out if they cared that much.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Threegirls because: to clarify

MakinaDeMuerte 26 minutes ago 0 videos 0 views and 10 subscribers

There is nothing funny about a kabal of rich people and corporations trying to ruin the environment to make you dependent on them and their friends... you can joke about the illumanati or tinfoil hats but if you step away from the madness it's clear to see.

AnotherCompartment 49 minutes ago 0 videos 0 views and 4 subscribers

Great demonstration of how these sad monkeys have been removed from reality by their captors. They failed to realize there is no target audience for this "humor." No one is laughing. In fact, it is so sad, we aren't even laughing at you.

ELEVEN11MANIPULATION 1 hour ago 2 videos 49 views and 2 subscribers

Olivia Child = £8 million

Fatt Damon = £65 million

Boner = £600 million

Retard Branson = 4.6 billion

You pay for it you f***g c****.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yes, of course I understand the playful "poke" at Conspiracy Theorists...but there is always some truth attached to their propaganda.

In this instance the truth is that millions and millions of people across the world have to work incredibly hard to get water daily.
edit on 27-5-2013 by MichaelPMaccabee because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join